Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Andie.

Take a look at the letter i recieved from Mr p, They're his words not mine, pay special attention to last Paragraph on 1st page....

Let me know what you think..

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww223/1sammyc1974/Page2of2004.jpg

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww223/1sammyc1974/Page2of2005.jpg

Right, so he is adamant that NO interest has been charged on that acceptance fee.....not that they have but it is ok cause it has been layed out correctly (Wilson case).

So why are all the Statement of Prices clearly showing interest calculated on the acceptance fee and that larger amount clearly shown as part of your monthly payment?

And why then do the statements show the total credit with the acceptance fee added THEN all your interest calculated....on your statement they actually add that acceptance fee to yuor total credit. They just do not show it on the agreement that way and are trying to rely on that.

But why?????????????????????????

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Thanks Andie,

Will do.

Take care and hope that all goes well with you too....:)

Voda.

PS. I sent you a PM earlier, did you have more thought on the matter.

Good Luck Voda - keep in touch

LIFECARE was before MEDICARE.....they're the same thing ... I have a leaflet for both here.

So am I to understand that if both names appear on your agreement they have sold what amounts to the same product twice on the one agreement....in other-words double bubble for them:evil:

RNS Number : 0083P

Cattles PLC

17 March 2009

Cattles plc

£400,000,000 7.125% bonds due 2017 (the "Bonds"), issued pursuant to a Trust Deed dated 5 July 2007 (as amended from time to time) between Cattles plc (the "Issuer") and HSBC Trustee (C.I.) Limited (the "Trustee")

The Issuer is aware that certain bondholders are seeking to form a co-ordinated group to allow dialogue between the Issuer and bondholders, in light of recent announcements by the Issuer. Bondholders wishing to participate in this group are requested to contact John Hale at the ABI in the first instance.

The Issuer has had an initial, informal meeting with certain of the bondholders to discuss the current position. The information provided by it at the meeting was in the public domain or of a non-price sensitive nature. Details of the matters discussed at the meeting are to be provided on request. Contact details for this purpose are as follows:

Cattles plc

Kingston House

Centre 27 Business Park

Woodhead Road

Birstall

Batley

West Yorkshire WF17 9TD

Fax: +44 (0) 1924 448 324

Attention: M.W.G. Collins

Further to the announcement by the Issuer on 10 March 2009 in which the Issuer gave notice that the Board believes that the Issuer is in breach of covenants under its borrowing arrangements, the Issuer has given notice to the Trustee that a Potential Event of Default has occurred under the Bonds by reason of the cross-default provisions in the Bonds.

have a look at this people

one of the ones ime helping on.

you realise now why i loathe welcome so much,

notice the bit about the mot

is it not a legal requirement that a vehicle cant be sold by a dealer with out an mot

IMG-25.jpg

the thing i see here is

a dealer must sell a car with an M.O.T. what welcome seem to be saying is

when the person bought the car, the dealer whoever he or she was promised to the buyer probably verbally, that a full 12 month m.o.t. would be put on the car. and after buying the car, the buyer only found that the m.o.t. was for less than 12 months

am i right in thinking that the dealer is part of the welcome house of cards

it it is, then they should be shot

welcome should be shot as well, for putting the onus on the customer to prove wrong doing

i think that both welcome and the car dealer are in colusion with each other, as most dealers are who sell there cars to welcome customers

they are all shisters the lot of them

NEVER BUY A CAR THROUGH A DEALER WHO DEALS WITH WELCOME OR THERE LIKE

Work commitments have prevented me doing so, but aiming to get in there tomorrow if not it will be saturday :grin::grin: Me and my file will travel;)

Welcome, we're gonna get ya !!!:p:p:D:D:D:D:D BIG TIME !!!

B-O-2

Just to update you all....

I called at my local station on my way home from work last night, to find a big notice on the door saying due to the shortage of officers,:( please go to a.n.other station. address is blah blah. This a.n.other station is situated at the other side of the county....:-x needless to say, i didnt, had to get my child from nursery..

But will be going today, to the one in my parents town, its situated just at the end of their road...lets hope i can find a policeman there today !!

Will post back later, to let you know how i got on, if in deed i can find a police officer !!!:rolleyes:

regards b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Right, so he is adamant that NO interest has been charged on that acceptance fee.....not that they have but it is ok cause it has been layed out correctly (Wilson case).

So why are all the Statement of Prices clearly showing interest calculated on the acceptance fee and that larger amount clearly shown as part of your monthly payment?

And why then do the statements show the total credit with the acceptance fee added THEN all your interest calculated....on your statement they actually add that acceptance fee to yuor total credit. They just do not show it on the agreement that way and are trying to rely on that.

But why?????????????????????????

My advice, send it straight to FOS - he says you can take it as a final response and what have you got to lose?

His words they have not charged interest we know they have.

I'm sure when they get around to mine I'll get the same pro-forma response. FOS is already on notice about mine so as soon as I get a final response mine will go there.

I think it's an absolute joke, the analogy of it is like me saying if I kill someone it's not murder if I've got them to sign an agreement to say it's ok for me to break the law!!

And in my case I was not given a copy of the paperwork that I signed and not enough time to read it and even if I was their paperwork is made DELIBERATLEY complicated so people do not know what they are actually signing.

It's a complete racket and I for one am not gonna just stand by and say it's ok - I'll take it to the FOS or possibly even court and let them make a decision.

Just to update you all....

I called at my local station on my way home from work last night, to find a big notice on the door saying due to the shortage of officers,:( please go to a.n.other station. address is blah blah. This a.n.other station is situated at the other side of the county....:-x needless to say, i didnt, had to get my child from nursery..

But will be going today, to the one in my parents town, its situated just at the end of their road...lets hope i can find a policeman there today !!

Will post back later, to let you know how i got on, if in deed i can find a police officer !!!:rolleyes:

regards b-o-2

Yay for you make sure you get a crime number - also ask them to recommend a graphologist they use in the local area - you may just need that extra proof. The police are likely to try and dissuade you from making a formal complaint as it's work for them they don't need but at the end of the day they have committed fraud under your hubbys name so keep pushing be adament you want to make a complaint.

Let me know.

RNS Number : 0083P

Cattles PLC

17 March 2009

Cattles plc

£400,000,000 7.125% bonds due 2017 (the "Bonds"), issued pursuant to a Trust Deed dated 5 July 2007 (as amended from time to time) between Cattles plc (the "Issuer") and HSBC Trustee (C.I.) Limited (the "Trustee")

The Issuer is aware that certain bondholders are seeking to form a co-ordinated group to allow dialogue between the Issuer and bondholders, in light of recent announcements by the Issuer. Bondholders wishing to participate in this group are requested to contact John Hale at the ABI in the first instance.

The Issuer has had an initial, informal meeting with certain of the bondholders to discuss the current position. The information provided by it at the meeting was in the public domain or of a non-price sensitive nature. Details of the matters discussed at the meeting are to be provided on request. Contact details for this purpose are as follows:

Cattles plc

Kingston House

Centre 27 Business Park

Woodhead Road

Birstall

Batley

West Yorkshire WF17 9TD

Fax: +44 (0) 1924 448 324

Attention: M.W.G. Collins

Further to the announcement by the Issuer on 10 March 2009 in which the Issuer gave notice that the Board believes that the Issuer is in breach of covenants under its borrowing arrangements, the Issuer has given notice to the Trustee that a Potential Event of Default has occurred under the Bonds by reason of the cross-default provisions in the Bonds.

Bobby - am i reading this right? the paragraph at the bottom are Cattles saying they are likely to default? i.e. can't pay them back?:confused:

Due In To Wcf Office On Monday Am Apparently The Person Who Drew Up The Modified Agreement Has Been Sacked And Tghe Manager Says Bthe Loan Issgtill A Car Loan Even If Head Office Have It As A Home Improvement Loan

Havent A Clue How To Fight This As It Seems So Complicated

Due In To Wcf Office On Monday Am Apparently The Person Who Drew Up The Modified Agreement Has Been Sacked And Tghe Manager Says Bthe Loan Issgtill A Car Loan Even If Head Office Have It As A Home Improvement Loan

Havent A Clue How To Fight This As It Seems So Complicated

have you cca'd them for the modified agreement paperwork?

Yay for you make sure you get a crime number - also ask them to recommend a graphologist they use in the local area - you may just need that extra proof. The police are likely to try and dissuade you from making a formal complaint as it's work for them they don't need but at the end of the day they have committed fraud under your hubbys name so keep pushing be adament you want to make a complaint.

Let me know.

Hi Andi, Just out of a matter of curiosity, once i have obtained the crime ref no, which doors will open up with it ??

thx

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

unenforceability due to fraud - thats on top of the fact it was never enforceable anyway due to only 1 signature. I think they must the relinquish the security on your house.

Then you can claim compensation from them.

They won't make it easy though I think you may have to get a solicitor but in the end Welcome will pay for that too.

NO EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE WHATS CCA

Basically a copy of the agreement u signed with them - do you already have one? even if you have it's worth requesting a copy of theirs as if they don't or can't provide it that means you don't have to pay til they do.

Basically a copy of the agreement u signed with them - do you already have one? even if you have it's worth requesting a copy of theirs as if they don't or can't provide it that means you don't have to pay til they do.

NO I DONT HAVE A COPY JUST MY STATEMENT WHEN I ASKED THE OFFICE MAMAGER FOR A COPY SHE SAID IT WAS ON A DIFFFERENT COMPUTER SYSTEM AND WOULD SEND IT TO ME THIS WAS 3 WEEKS AGO

ok i'll find you the letter you need to post with a £1 postal order - send it recorded delivery to the head office address they then have 12 days +2 (for postage) to comply - then we can see what it says on there. If it says anything about loan for home imporvements or makes no reference to the car it is no longer secured on it.

Also if they fail to provide it you don't have to pay them again til they do and there's not a thing they can do about it.

Bear with me finding the letter now

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4561 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks