• Tweets

• I haven’t reply, so the hearing hasn’t been decided 
    • whitelist - the same with mine....the battery had a mind of its own. i bought it for my Son...he'd shut it down and it would be completely off but the power light would either stay on or flash...also it wouldnt start properly, had cmos errors on boot and other stuff.   i bought it through HP store on ebay ..brand new. after 6 days of receipt i recieced an email from HP asking if i was happy...i returned an email saying no and that i want to send it back as it was faulty (basically the email served as a reminder for me to leave them good feedback lol...not as a geniune enquiry to actually make sure i was happy with as they didnt reolve the issue when i was not) after trying to sort it for a couple of months with HP not replying, not offering a solution etc i finally got passed tech support who confirmed it was faulty. i then had to return it to their factory. this is where its gets beyond worse...waited 3 times for parcelforce to collect - they didnt. in the end HP sent me a label which i had to take to the post office - not good as im disabled with a mobility disability. then they asked for my bank account number to issue the refund. they hardly ever replied to my emails and it took over a month and a half to refund me once they had received the laptop back. no explanation, no progress emails, no updates. i kept emailing them on a daily basis as no one would reply to my emails through the website, forum, internal email addresses and even phoned 3 different departments who basically had no idea what to do or what was going on and did not help...they couldnt even tell me when the refund would be issued, let alone why it hadnt been done already. on the forums theres other customers who've had to wait 6 weeks , 2 months , over 2 months etc...it seems as though HP like to with hold peoples money to earn interest on the money in their account. i spents days phoning and emailing them - even sent a recorded letter. at the begining i phoned citizens advice and they said i am entitled to put back into the same financial position as before i lost the out of pocket expenses ie: compensation for my time and recorded letter sent etc. ive started a martin lewis 'resolver' case with them and basically in a snotty reply they told me im not entitled to compensation which is contradictory to what citizens advice told me. i was just wondering if theres any .gov website or law/legislation that i could reply with and say "no your wrong - please compensate me"
    • LBC is here. Complete with a note showing a phantom payment. What to do next?
    • I suppose it doesn't make a massive amount of difference as Kev has never had the guts to do court - well at least not yet - but to me the number of cards played still needs to be reduced.  Given the OP has already referred to the "very busy and overflowing car park" in the appeal I'd refer to that and tell Kev to go and look up case no.3JD08399.
    • thanks ftmdave again for the help with letter. thanks lookinforinfo for the info, im glad i found this forum as its a great comfort and relief to know ive dont the right thing as i wasnt too sure at first. and good to know what excel are really like.   thanks guys.
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

WHO HAS BEEN HAVING FUN ON THE INVESTOR BOARDS

BEFORE YOU ASK, IT IS A JOKE TO WIND THEM UP

RNS Number : 0766P Cattles PLC 18 March 2009

It has been reported that Barclays Bank PLC are considering the acquisition of Cattles PLC. Barclays Banks already has a significant interest in Cattles PLC. Group Executive Director Chris Lendrum stated that the group has been considering this acquisition for some time indicating Barclays intension to undertake management changes integrate the business.

This will most curtaining ensure the share price becomes stable after the stampede of shareholders that have sold, however, shareholders who are bullish and not followed the herd will benefit from a recovery in share price value which will occur as Barclays meat Catlles PLC to increases its steak.

Barclays are looking to consolidate and farm out parts of the business and ring fence bad assets.

This is hilarous! It is a **** take is'nt? The first paragrapgh looks fine but rest is great ha ha

Edited by ROMULUS04
stupid

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

postggj - do you know what the varience they can have on agreements is yet?

and I'm really confused about something so am looking for someone to explain to me like i'm REALLY thick

The APR on my agreement - when I calculate the interest rate the rate I should be paying is a lot lower than what is on my agreement. Someone said earlier this is ok as interest is monthly APR is annually...BUT if the interest rate is a lot lower why is this not being reflected in my monthly payment? And why if the interest rate is a lot lower than what it should be is that ok?

God my head hurts

This is hilarous! It is a **** take is'nt? The first paragrapgh looks fine but rest is great ha ha

Ha ha jokes on me!!!! just skimming and not reading didn't look at the bold print at the top what a dope!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Do You Think Any Of Us Are Satisfied With That Sort Of Reply

Like The Part Insurance Standards Council

Typical Sod Off Letter

Give Us The Proof

Policy Numbers

How Can A Policy Be Underwritten Without The Underwriter Not Knowing Your Details,

When I Did An Sar On Norwich Union, They Had A Motor Quote From Twenty Years Ago, But No Ppi From Welcome

That Letter Is Bog Roll

Treat It As Such

Typical Sod Off Letter

Give Us The Proof

Policy Numbers

How Can A Policy Be Underwritten Without The Underwriter Not Knowing Your Details,

When I Did An Sar On Norwich Union, They Had A Motor Quote From Twenty Years Ago, But No Ppi From Welcome

That Letter Is Bog Roll

Treat It As Such

same here they could tell me about a policy the underwrote for me with Asda so if they can tell me about one they underwrote for another company 5 years adgo why can't they tell me about one they are supposed to be underwriting now??

Sandpez

Its Welcomes Policy To Ignore All Complaints,

In The End I Got So Fed Up That I Issued An N1 Claim.

I Got Intimidation, The Works.

I Stood My Groung And Took It All The Way Into Court,

The Rest Is History

Courts Like It If You Go Through The Fos But As Mine Was A Clear Cut Case, It Was Not Mentioned,

My Advice, Asto All Would Be To Hang On For A Few Weeks Before Any Legal Action, Lets See What Comes To The Surface In The Auditors Report First

I bypassed FOS and went straight to court - the judge asked me why I went to them and not FOS and I said that as Welcome have ignored me for over a year dipite proof they have received letters etc I thought they wouldn't ignore the court - the judge said "Woe betide them if they do" lmao :p

Ill Give An Example

If On Arrears On The Agreement

If On Arrears On Any Interest

In Other Words

Miss A Payment

Pay 2 Weeks Later

But Did You Remember To Pay The Extra 2 Weeks Interest

Its Allways Win Win On These Policies From Welcome

Screw The Consumer

Andie

Looking At The T&c On Gap

With Those Exclusions, How Ever Did You Get Paid

guess i slipped through their [causing problems] net and possibly the shortfall was only £400 ish so it probably wasn't worth the time - and basically they're paying themselves aren't they?

Ill Give An Example

If On Arrears On The Agreement

If On Arrears On Any Interest

In Other Words

Miss A Payment

Pay 2 Weeks Later

But Did You Remember To Pay The Extra 2 Weeks Interest

Its Allways Win Win On These Policies From Welcome

Screw The Consumer

The thing about it that annoys me (and no offence to anyone on this) I have never missed a payment with Welcome - I paid everyone on my car and I've paid everyone on this loan never missed a thing - but that counts for nothing when you want treatin glike a human being by these people and it infuriates me.

Got through to compliance today and was told that hadn't even looked at my complaint and with the usual compliance arrogance and bad attitude started getting sarcastic - glad i'm recording calls now!

B-O-2

you spoken with the boys in blue yet? :)

Work commitments have prevented me doing so, but aiming to get in there tomorrow if not it will be saturday :grin::grin: Me and my file will travel;)

Welcome, we're gonna get ya !!!:p:p:D:D:D:D:D BIG TIME !!!

B-O-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Typical Sod Off Letter

Give Us The Proof

Policy Numbers

That Letter Is Bog Roll

Treat It As Such

Hi Postggj

Yeah, this was the reason I was surprised to get any reply, never mind this! I have my PPI docs with my lawyer and told them I could provide policy numbers, I didn't give them out incase they immediately told me that the policy didn't exist. I don't understand how they can underwrite anything with no details? but I don't know how these things work and I wish i had time and stamina to fight the good fight.

Your very correct and I will pass it too my lawyer who is the holder of all my Welcome related bog rolls at the moment, I'm saving them for when my fight is done and I can pulp them and make an effigy of whomever the cheap suit guy or nearest figurehead is and have a ritual burning...maybe after a bit of voodoo, like emptying his wallet and repossessing his house or thereabouts.

Thanks again for your help previously. x

Just Because The Loan Has Been Rewritten,

Its On Thw Old Agreements Figures

Welcome Could Say You Owe A Million Quid On The Old Agreement

Get The Idea

Hi Post, just got what u mean lol been a busy day!

Well to be honest I don't know if they have it or not as the woman who wrote the letter was acting dumb in my words. I stated this in my complaint to the FOS.

Hi

Was worried that this concerns my post? maybe not following thread properly but to clarify I have copied the letter to photobucket, first timer with that so hope the link is correct. If not I will take guidance and try harder. I just thought it was interesting how quickly NU got back to me and re-directed me to Welcome, almost as if they have a bundle of copies ready to go. Not sure why others have had standard replies and still waiting, I just emailed through the website, apparently it went to CEO! I'm not a spy either :confused: I'm just another obstinate woman who is likely to lose money to the swines before they go under but wants to give them a headache in the process!

If this didn't refer to me then apologies! Oops.

Sorry amjester I really didn't mean to suggest your letter was a hoax - it was me who wasn't following the thread correctly not you :)

Anyway as a former underwriter for Norwich Union I am sure post is right in that you can't provide life cover etc without first knowing about your policyholder. Norwich Union had verrrry strict underwriting guidelines and I am sure they would not be offering life cover to people willy nilly. I can just see it ' Oh yes Mrs **** we don't care that you are a 30 stone smoker who drinks 2 bottles of vodka a day we will pay out a lump sum if you die regardless' - it just would not happen

I never did life cover by the way. I was a commercial underwriter but I did do Personal Accident cover and that was really strict to underwrite

just logged on again and anothe 5000 pages to trawl through, just been watching our beloved man city just scrape through in the football..... dont know whats worse...having a problem with welcome agreement or supporting man city..

hi welcome mojo, looks like someone took your advice today, shares not 1.95 cant wait till opening time tomorow lol,

hi tigga.

It has to be only a matter of time, what surprises me though is how little knowledge these investors have about cattles, no wonder they lose so much money. I saw you on there earlier but i had to log off and get some work done as i did nothing yesterday, its a good laugh going on there.

Ok don't want to give too much away but I believe that welcomes abuse of applying charges and then adding interest amounts to unfair terms and conditions. I would be interested in peoples thoughts. I mean been charged 3 x £10 for 3 phone calls made to 3 different numbers in the space of 5 minutes.

Also I am sending of for a cca does this cost £1 and a sar does this cost £10

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks