Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4596 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

rabbi

send both if you want

an sar request will get you every thing welcome have on you, put it this way, what they want you to see

this can take up to 40 days for compliance

with a cca request, the creditor has 14 days to comply

after this the creditor is in default and you can tell them to bog off untill they comply with no penalty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi hope someone can help, I'm a bit confused.

I took out a loan in March 2008, I know it hasn't got PPI added, but not sure about the acceptance fee. I have been reading through posts and notice that everyone is asking for a subject access request. Will I send a CCA letter to get my original agreement or do I send a subject access request? not sure what this is.

Thanks for any help

HaHa think your as confused as me!!!!!

as we have got a full house including guests ill post what happened today.

certain parts of the establishment tried to get me to sign a non disclosure agreement.

they are worried certain info gets into the press just after the rbs scandel

the whole corporate establishment in this country is corrupt and is starting to collapse

i only found out today as well as barclays and lloyds, hsbc has been a major player in cattles

ref the disclosure order

ill get cagbooted if i post it

Sorry Sol got a letter from them a few weeks back which I filed directly in the bin saying they had upped their charges! Just dug out my partners copy it says from £20 to £25 for a returned unpaid payment! Thought they just put a fiver on everything! Sorry folks ;-)

That's ok, it's just I wouldn't put it past them to sneak an extra fiver on their telephone calls.

For those that are confused - if it's any helps, i am very new to all this and was quie confused as to what a CCA was or even SAR.... a month ago, but reading this thread has been a great help, personally read it from the begining, and was so grateful for it..... to all those that started the ball rolling.... many thanks......

pickaname

its playing them at there own game

i have them by the nuts and they know it

we are talking the establishment on this

remember, general election in the air next year

this will be 4000 jobs on the scrap heap,

no sympathy on that one, maybe a few share traders who trade on peoples misery will be included

Please advise if this is legit

also no way goverment will bail out these rip off merchants?

I expect it to be bought by the directors left for a quid or something and

will prob hike up everyones rates

welcsmall.jpg

Take Control

! Use excel to document all your income and outgoings !

try this cca request

BY RECORDED DELIVERY.

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY YOU CLAIM TO REPRESENT.

Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Ref No. REMOVED

This letter is a formal request pursuant to s.77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. I require you to provide me with a true copy of the Credit Agreement relating to the above account, together with any other documentation the Act requires you to provide.

I expect you to comply fully and properly with this request, within the statutory time limit. You are reminded that should you fail to comply with my request, the provisions of s.77(6) will apply.

If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA 1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties.

Your attention is drawn to ss.5(2), 3(b),6 and 7 of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUTR).

I enclose a cheque in the sum of £1.00, which is the statutory fee. Note that these funds are not to be used for any other purpose.

If you are unable to comply fully and properly with this request, you should confirm this in writing at the earliest opportunity, and certainly within the statutory time limit for compliance, and return the fee.

Yours Faithfully

the sar will cost ten quid

remember postel orders

put the cca and sar request in the same envelope

send to the nottingham compliance address

do you have it

Yes thanks I have the Nottingham address. At least I now know the difference between a CCA and SAR so that's a good start.:)

Also beginning to understand what is going on, keep up the good work ;)

we are talking one and a half billion pounds on this

the banks cant afford to loose that,

welcome is gone, history

cattles is on a knife edge

its only a few banks propping up the share price at the moment

once the resaults are released, this has to be done by law,

independant auditors

wipe out

The establishment can keep anything they want quiet, will it ever become general knowledge? Jobs for the boys and all that,with the big banks involved will it get restructured some how?

jobs for the boys doesn't involve this girl that knows enough to get the ball rolling - plus Postggj wouldn't sell out - what was it Post? not for a million :)

i to cant say to much yet as its all with the legal bods

and yes

i was offered a large bung to disapear and notgo on any forum

at the start i said even if they offered me the crown jewles, its get stuffed

IF I WAS TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING TO BEGIN WITH BY WELCOME, I WOULD NOT BE HELPING TO BRING THEM DOWN

biddy65....I would send a CCA letter to them right away {you have to enclose a £1 postal order} for a copy of your agreement.

As far as I know this officially means your account is in dispute and there is nothing they can do until you have that true copy of your agreement.

But I'm only going on what my parents are/have done. They haven't paid since December when we put in an official complaint about one of Welcome's charming doorstep collectors :(

I'm getting the feeling from the communication from Welcome { letter came last week offering to settle for far less than the amount of the debt} and these boards that they well know they really don't want to take you to court as much more would be revealed than they are willing to show.

BUT.....I am a virtual idiot and there are far better people with brilliant advice here and I wouldn't want to mis-advise you on something so important.

Hi Sella,

What was the offer they made to you on the reduced loan? Im curious about this as this isnt the first Ive heard of it? How far were you into the loan etc.

A bit of detail please.

Stewie

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4596 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks