MERCERS and 2 faulty BC DNs **WON**

Delfi101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5715 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes... and my mobile too.

For now.

D

That's a bit of a disappointment... we'll have to wait a bit, until they start the harassment campaign again...

Have you worked out how to download any messages? There might be ones that are worth keeping:)

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a bit of a disappointment... we'll have to wait a bit, until they start the harassment campaign again...

Have you worked out how to download any messages? There might be ones that are worth keeping:)

There's nothing to work out really :) Are you suggesting that I'm so retarded that I should work for this lot myself? :)

For now I've maxed out the voice mail to 2mins delay to frustrate the hell out of them. They came close with a 1min 29sec call today. I may well send a peanut to the first monkey to leave a message.

Still, for now having been told to stop on many occasions they're still intent on breaking the law ... so be it.

D

There's nothing to work out really :) Are you suggesting that I'm so retarded that I should work for this lot myself? :)

For now I've maxed out the voice mail to 2mins delay to frustrate the hell out of them. They came close with a 1min 29sec call today. I may well send a peanut to the first monkey to leave a message.

Still, for now having been told to stop on many occasions they're still intent on breaking the law ... so be it.

D

Yep SIPGATE is wonderful and best of all its like giving the Monkeys a local number

Yes it just sits there noting the date time and duration of the call and you can sit and watch Corrie in peace without being interupted by the muppet show. All the while the evidence is piling up whilst the monkeys cannot understand why you are not answeriing even though they try to be OH so clever. Absolute Our Soles

I would say that I sympathise with them as low wage exploited employees but that would be a lie. They're nothing more than low life scumbags who would do anything for money.

The fact that the vast majority will not reveal their names shows that they know what they are doing is wrong on any number of levels.

D

D

Nah... nah...

but you might want to let them leave a message:) Remember, harassing messages means evidence:) I particularly like it when they threaten me:)

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

Nah... nah...

but you might want to let them leave a message:) Remember, harassing messages means evidence:) I particularly like it when they threaten me:)

The great thing about this is that I didn't give them my new number either ... my wife did. So I've never given my consent for them to use it :)

The great thing about this is that I didn't give them my new number either ... my wife did. So I've never given my consent for them to use it :)

You're getting the hang of this:)

I have good teachers ... :)

2 more phone calls between 8:30 and 9pm ... not a great tally for today but sufficient :)

Maybe phone 'em up tomorrow or the day after, use 141 and ask them how they got your new phone number? Tell them "never use it again!" lol. Have you worked out a way of recording your telephone calls yet? It would be a priceless moment in a court room:)

And they're off ...

9:55am -10:05am 5 calls - 3 to my sipgate phone, 1 to my mobile and 1 to my wifes phone.

I wonder if they got their CCA letter :)

D

p.s. make that 7 calls ... I've just noticed another 2 to my sipgate phone starting at 9:30 ish

Perhaps you should change your message to see what lies they are trying to peddle - something that might make them think you are on the phone, although the tone does give it away - perhaps something like (short pause) hi this is xxxx

And in the post sent 2nd class ...

It seems that 'Despite all of their previous communications' I have 'ignored demands for payment on my long overdue account'.

I 'only have 48 hours to stop further action' (in an impressively large font) and my account is going to be 'passed onto a local debt collections firm who may call at my address'.

Bring it on. It's not me that's been doing the ignoring. I don't know what this actually achieves other than sounding threatening. Views anyone?

These guys really are a piece of work.

D

And in the post sent 2nd class ...

It seems that 'Despite all of their previous communications' I have 'ignored demands for payment on my long overdue account'.

I 'only have 48 hours to stop further action' (in an impressively large font) and my account is going to be 'passed onto a local debt collections firm who may call at my address'.

Bring it on. It's not me that's been doing the ignoring. I don't know what this actually achieves other than sounding threatening. Views anyone?

These guys really are a piece of work.

D

For every Cagger there are probably about 10 poor souls who fall for this nonsense unfortunately:evil:

Yet more dropped calls to my sipgate number and there's at least 3 hours left ... perhaps not a record today but all is good for evidence gathering.

I can see this coming to blows in court and I want to be prepared. There is absolutely NO way they are getting away with charging me at full whack with huge interest applied. Hell will have to freeze over after all of this grief from ill educated telephone monkey scumbags.

I took the suggested letter for my wife and modified it a little and that's been sent threatening immediate contact with the police and court action if necessary. They've been given 5 days to reply IN WRITING to her complaint or she will take action ... and she will too :)

D

Yet more dropped calls to my sipgate number and there's at least 3 hours left ... perhaps not a record today but all is good for evidence gathering.

I can see this coming to blows in court and I want to be prepared. There is absolutely NO way they are getting away with charging me at full whack with huge interest applied. Hell will have to freeze over after all of this grief from ill educated telephone monkey scumbags.

I took the suggested letter for my wife and modified it a little and that's been sent threatening immediate contact with the police and court action if necessary. They've been given 5 days to reply IN WRITING to her complaint or she will take action ... and she will too :)

D

Yet still the idiots phoned her phone today again. DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and we finish the day off with a further 3 phone calls to my sipgate number between 8:30pm and 9pm ...

The longest call of the day goes to monkey #8 who let the phone ring for 1 minute and 35 seconds ... sadly, I was in bed at the time enjoying some well deserved kip.

Not a bad day for evidence given that I wrote this to them over 2 weeks ago:

"I have not received any acknowledgement in writing as requested and my family have been subject to further telephone based harassment. When you are asked to cease and desist from such communication I expect you to do so. It is my intention to report your company and operatives to the Office of Fair Trading as threatened in my letter of 04/07/07. You are now clearly in breach of Section 40 of The Administration of Justice Act 1970. This is a criminal offence.

I also now consider you to be in breach of the Protection from Harassment Act (s.2) and will pursue this line vigourously should you not respond to this letter. You should be aware that this is a further criminal offence on your part."

Their response ... well, see above.

Tomorrow is another day ... I wonder what it'll bring :cool:

D

Tomorrow is another day ... I wonder what it'll bring :cool:

D

Mmmmm thats a toughie but at a wild guess

More pointless call giving you more evidence from a bunch of greedy monkeys.

Change your sipgate message to say This call will cost you £5.00 whether listened to by you or not:D

4 phone calls on my wife's phone between 8am and 10am ... none so far on my sipgate phone. They should have received her letter of complaint and threat of legal action by now though.

The usual nonsense applied and they got quite aggressive. One monkey refused to give her name because of the 'Data Protection Act' . This seems to be a common answer. When asked which section she ummed and ahhed and my wife nailed her to the floor by saying 'basically you're lying and know jacksh!t about the Data Protection Act' ... the monkey then accused her of being abusive and put the phone down. Another heard me in the background and demanded his 'legal right' to talk to me ... idiot. He probably heard me tell him where to go in the background too! The language was basic enough even for the most retarded chimp to understand.

Nothing heard from them since then.

Why is it that I can envisage (Reggie Perrin stylee) a bunch of chimps doing that curved arm head scratching thing?

I took some time (4 hours!!!) and have lodged a lengthy formal complaint with Barclaycard (also sent to TomTerm for comment and as an independent 3rd party for safe offsite storage).

As some pay back for you fella's I'd quite like to put all of this together as an easy to distribute information pack with document templates and advice etc. Would people find that useful?

I can't afford to pay any cash right now (but will when things improve financially here). This is the best way that I can show my appreciation.

I wonder if they'll phone again today ... any bets anyone?

Cheers,

D

Nothing wrong with being "abusive", there is no law that says you have to be civil to strangers who call you !! Keep at 'em

That's not abusive at all ... if they want abusive all they have to do is ask :( I've been known to invent new expletives and combinations thereof when annoyed ;)

D