MERCERS and 2 faulty BC DNs **WON**

Delfi101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound as if you are starting to miss the daily calls from these w anchors

ummmmm let me think ... ... NO! :)

3 calls in total today and I napped through one (ignored the other 2).

That really is a pathetic half hearted effort and is much appreciated ;)

D

Maybe you should do your complaint to the police now... before they stop calling althogether

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

9:25 am and guess which bunch of monkeys just rang my wifes number after all of the threats that have been made.

Still, they're not going to be able to do that again - calls are now barred from that number.

D

9:25 am and guess which bunch of monkeys just rang my wifes number after all of the threats that have been made.

Still, they're not going to be able to do that again - calls are now barred from that number.

D

Good idea that will force them to use your Sipgate number which gives you written proof instantly:lol:

Mercers like Clownells have a number of different numbers they use but as I dont know anyone in Leeds any 0113 number is regarded as hostile in my book8)

I won't ring you then ! but I am a nice friendly fluffy person from Leeds ! ..... for most people other than financial institutions and their monkey friends, then yes hostile ;)
LOL:lol:

I would love to know what reaction the monkeys have when the ever so polite lady on the telephone says ''Calls from this number are not being accepted''

All there thoughts of commision go out the window:D

I was right about the effectiveness of the 'stupid juice' that they have for breakfast.

What really irks me is that these people evidently feel that they're above the law. In the fullness of time they're going to regret this.

D

I was right about the effectiveness of the 'stupid juice' that they have for breakfast.

What really irks me is that these people evidently feel that they're above the law. In the fullness of time they're going to regret this.

D

I imagine they must drink gallons of the stuff. I would love to be a fly on the wall at their daily motivational meetings

Right, now I'm annoyed.

I just got a written response from B/C which states that they've removed my wifes number from their system . It's clear that Mercers haven't. :mad: They just called that number again.

They've also said they won't deal with me directly but will only deal with the CAB or CCCS working on my behalf.

They have ignored the rest of my letter and are 'requiring' me to call them even though I've stated that I won't do this because there's no record of agreements.

So, OK that's just fine ... let's ramp this up. What's next?

D

Have they said it's their "Final Response"?

I would now lauch a formal complaint with the F.O.S, including copies of all documents from both youself & your wife, copies of your phone log & etc.

our complaints procedure and how to complain

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

Has this been going on form more than 8 weeks since your first written complaint was recieved?

Pity. then send two new complaint.

First one stating that despite agreeing previously to remove your wifes number their agents are continuing to harass her.

second one, complaining that they have no legal right to refuse to deal with you personally on matters related to your account, and that you have complete discretion over what agents you chose to use.

I'll get on that this weekend

thanks

And don't forget to inform Trading Standards that they are now refusing to deal with you in relation to your own account, when you get contacted by the case worker:)

and they have REQUIRED you to call them, LOL:)

The phone blockage hasn't kicked in yet so my wife has had 2 further calls from Mercers. Shame she's out fishing and I refuse to pick up the phone.

They seem to find it hard to phone my Sipgate number too. It must be an intravenous stupid juice day :)

I could scream!

D

The phone blockage hasn't kicked in yet so my wife has had 2 further calls from Mercers. Shame she's out fishing and I refuse to pick up the phone.

They seem to find it hard to phone my Sipgate number too. It must be an intravenous stupid juice day :)

I could scream!

D

The more calls they make to yoyr wifes number the better. I suggest you let her answer it and tell them in no uncertain terms to Feck Off. Even better if she recorded the conversation8)
  • Haha 1

Well ... here's a lesson for you all ...

I messed uip with blocking a number using the BT option ... Mercers rang and the phone was dropped ... I then did a 1471 and then the BT phone block thing ... it didn't work.

Why?

It seems you have to answer the phone to enable the blocking system. A dropped call won't get blocked.

I ended up blocking the last 'successful' caller that phoned on my wife's phone which wasn't Mercers ... you have to answer the call for this service to work.

Today .. the delightful scouse 'Sarah' phoned my wife's number yet again from Mercers and left an intimidating answerphone message ... such urgency and now such blockage. She also phoned my mobile and my sipgate phone using a hidden caller ID withing a space of 3 minutes.

So Mercers are now in serious breach of the DPA. I'm chatting to the TS lot this week ...

Is a SAR worth doing now?

D

Is a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) worth doing now?

D

Yep.

Keep that answer phone message, if you can:)

Also, time to ramp it up a notch, and complain to the police, as I advised above:)

Sadly I have no means of recording it but I've logged the contents.

No calls today so my incompetence with the BT call blocking service has been overcome :)

Funny how they won't use my Sipgate account at the moment ...

My wife is not comfortable with going to the police and so we won't ... she's been hassled enough by these gits as it is. I have to respect that view.

If they harass me using my mobile or sipgate line I will!

D

That's the first whole day in I don't know how many (we're talking months here) that these turds haven't called ...

They need fortified 'stupid juice' tomorrow and even that won't work ... they must be fuming!

I wonder if they'll learn to read and write now.

D

Well, this gets more interesting.

Even though 1471 and the BT phone blocking service reports the number that Mercers call from as 08453 007024 it actually turns out that it's a raft of 0151 471 xxxx numbers that get barred individually.

Two calls on my wife's number today so they obviously weren't blocked but they're certainly slowed. Once again they been told to cease and desist ... they get quite argumentative too.

We've now tried blocking the 08453 number manually (rather than using the last answered number option). Will report back any success or failure.

Still, only a few days to go before the CCA letter activates and TS should be in touch shortly.

D