style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Are you there MTM? .. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just seeing what bored little boys do to kill an hour!!!!:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Bored SSL ? .. . No Boredom here, i am doing other things here at home as well.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Errrm...

ukaviator MADE me do it

...SSL told him he HAD to cos louis wu had offered to buy her a drink in Liverpool...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cag-meets/135154-18-19-july-liverpool.html

I was JUST a pawn in THEIR shenanigans...:(

...SSL is one of those dodgy CockleMasters!...:o

...:grin:

Yes Tilly ... have done for years.

MTM you Turncoat .. . Scaredy Cat .. .

WARNING TO ALL

MTM knows i am only joking . . . .

How are you Tilly?. .

WARNING TO ALL

Man Flu knocked me out yesterday, feeling better today. Will probably be on the run later from the Angels.

Have a good shift Tilly .. .

WARNING TO ALL

welll well well you boys have had such fun but us angels were havin a life unlike u lot :pi been talking and talking and drinking cups of coffee and doing lunch as ladies do and havin a life outside of the computer and the 7000 came and went without any comment thats even sader and louis knows what side his bread is buttered come back our queen cos this thread is falling onto alien hands without anyone at the helm :Dmilky pal u really need to get a life thats not on cag ;)xxkia ps uk got a cold have u hot toddy soon sort that out flu my a..e

Sorry folks but Queenie was not well when 7,000 came and went ....... and no, it wasn't flu, old age, geriatric bingo et al :rolleyes: ............

the medics are arguing whether I've got trigeminal neuralgia or temporal arthritis ............... whichever it is it bl**dy hurts and the cure is making me feel even worse. :mad: :mad:

Soooo, I do hope you boys had fun trying to get post 7,000 without any competition for the girls ....... UK, you and I wll be having words later and as for the choccie teapot ...... he'll melt soon enough, bet I'll have to stick him in the fridge to harden him up before I can play with him. :rolleyes:

Oh well, off for the fourth set of pills today and another bout of dizziness and nausea ................. such is life. :mad:

Sorry to hear you are not well T. I will be on MSN later if you would like to talk for a while.

Kia, how did you get on yesterday?,and don't tell me the X Rated version :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Hello Knellyk

Yes it was MTM. His idea, he started the whole thing. I thought it would liven up the thread a bit and helped out.

How are you?

WARNING TO ALL

Thanks KK and thanks PD.

Unfortunately I had the day from the hot place ...... constant nausea from the pills and my head felt like my brain was ripping itself apart ..... bit better today but then I've stopped the pills ... couldn't stand the way they made me feel worse than the pain did.

I see the boys have been having fun while we've all been otherwise occupied .... and as for UK ............ he's up to his neck in aiding and abetting a thread hijack but at least has the grace to admit it while MTM blames the innocent again. :rolleyes: MTM reminds me of Bart Simpson .... "It wasn't me, you never saw me, you can't prove it".

Uk raised a good point though ....... why didn't you other girlies jump in and stop the bad boys getting their wicked way ..... or were you having too much fun watching? ;):p

Sorry to hear you are not well T. I will be on MSN later if you would like to talk for a while.

Kia, how did you get on yesterday?,and don't tell me the X Rated version :rolleyes:

how did i get on with what uk:eek:im in luton again if thats what u mean and the letter i did myself so well have to hope it does the trick cos i had no idea what to write so i winged it again and know i have to wait to see what the judge says now tell me some more of this x rated stuff do tell uk do tell im all ears :grin::rolleyes:xxkia

well i was havin fun t of a kind :pso what punishment are we doling out for a turn coat t thumb screws or is their a worse punishment u have in mind this time after all the minute our backs turned off he trots to his little stallions and not a backward glance our way hope your feeling better today t should be around later on msn to chat maybe have a late birthday celebration eh :)xxkia

Kia, you are Naughty... what's with this Winging it business? . . .

You can't go into the judge and flutter your wings and eye lashes you know.

WARNING TO ALL

oh what a party pooper so no stilletoes and a mini skirt them boohooo ;)i am not naughty have u got a web cam or have u been out with them binculars again :rolleyes:knew u never had flu what a liar u are :Dxxkia