style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll try, but I can't promise!

A relapse could occur at any time!:-)

isn't that something you have to have an appliance fitted for???:confused: :confused: :eek:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

that can't be right.................you go and see the Doc, and say " I've had a relapse,doc, the nightmares are worse than ever" and he says " well, get yourself down to Comet and have a Tumble Drier fitted!"

i've heard of alternative therapy but that's ridiculous;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

that can't be right.................you go and see the Doc, and say " I've had a relapse,doc, the nightmares are worse than ever" and he says " well, get yourself down to Comet and have a Tumble Drier fitted!"

i've heard of alternative therapy but that's ridiculous;)

The important bit of the therapy is WHERE the appliance is fitted! This should be done with care, by a suitibly qualified ~ and gloved up ~ professional!:lol:

The important bit of the therapy is WHERE the appliance is fitted! This should be done with care, by a suitibly qualified ~ and gloved up ~ professional!:lol:

OOOoooooooooh! Now you're making me very nervous, and I can feel my orifices twitch:eek: :eek:

Guest louis wu

Hi all.

just back from a lovely holiday, and I find these posts from MTM

I'm NOT really bothered about being the ONE to actually get the 7000th Post.

...I just don't want an Angel to do it!...tongue2.gif

louis wu has put me up to it...in a embittered revenge act of defiance!...

Originally Posted by ukaviator viewpost.gif

Oh . . . . Louis is bad. . . . Bad boy. . . rolleyes.gif

Yep...sure is

...He's ALWAYS wanting to park in Disabled Drivers Parking Bays, regardless of anyone else's feelings etc...

Wonder if there'll be a last minute surge for glory eh louis wu??

...SSL told him he HAD to cos louis wu had offered to buy her a drink in Liverpool...

Now, he is an idiot, and a bit odd, but this is a bit compulsive and stranger than usual. I know he has a unique sense of humour, and does try to be funny, but considering we're not in the slightest bit friends, I just don't understand it.

Personally I don't really care, but there are some people who would find this type of thing upseting or even intimiating. As usual MTM has dressed it all up with lol's, smiles and implied jokes, and no doubt will continue to do so, but is anyone taken in with that anymore?

I am genuinely baffled :???:

louis

Louis ..... you have my complete understanding ............... the guy's sense of humour has been baffling me since day one.

I am reliably assured that on face to face meetings he's completely normal so can only assume that his alter ego posts on CAG.

...I find these posts from MTM
The Posts U quoted aren't ALL from me, now are they...U are such a lickle fibber aren't U Louis??...;)

Now, he is an idiot, and a bit odd, but this is a bit compulsive and stranger than usual....What, like trawling back through 7,000+ Posts of a BG2 Thread?? I know he has a unique sense of humour, and does try to be funny, but considering we're not in the slightest bit friends...U once said that U didn't rececieve many PM's, so I sent U one out of lurrrving kindness + U've sent me one...We are now everlasting PM buddies!
We have MANY things in common, from Driving to Annual Rainfall Chart Collecting from the lower Ubekistan navigatible river systems. , I just don't understand it.
A friend is just a stranger than U haven't met yet louis!

Get yourself to the CAG Liverpool Meet......somebody will talk to U...:)

I dare say that kia may even possibly pop along too.

Personally I don't really care, but there are some people who would find this type of thing upseting or even intimiating. As usual MTM has dressed it all up with lol's, smiles and implied jokes, and no doubt will continue to do so, but is anyone taken in with that anymore?

Please take a CHILL PILL louis + stop trying to feign your concern over my Posts + stirring it.

...This is the BG2 ffs.

Do U think that I 'slash my virtual wrists' just cos CF et al have the odd personal pop??...Of course I don't!

...Likewise them when them receive what they dish out.

It's all just banter (...friendly, or otherwise...it's NOT meant to be taken to heart.)...:rolleyes:

Now if U promise to 'play' nicely, I will let U lay claim to the 8,000th Post...;)

...:grin:

My sauce is spicy, sharp, sweet .... and sour. :D

But I'll check out the second opinions and report back when the opinion givers have picked themselves up off the floor after their hysterics at Queen T wanting to know if MTM is "normal". ;)

Guest louis wu
Louis ..... you have my complete understanding ............... the guy's sense of humour has been baffling me since day one.

I am reliably assured that on face to face meetings he's completely normal so can only assume that his alter ego posts on CAG.

Yes, an alter ego sounds about right. It's funny that some people find it easier to say things via the PC that they wouldn't dare say face to face.

Yes, an alter ego sounds about right. It's funny that some people find it easier to say things via the PC that they wouldn't dare say face to face.
Brings tears to my eyes louis...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dare say anything to anyone...more so face to face

...Could the same be said for U??...;)

Now pleeeeeease STOP your usual interrupting Trolling + general anti-community spirited Posts.

Let the girlies get on with their cleaning duties + chit chat about their ailments + kia being 'loved-up' will you...:rolleyes:

Hi all.

just back from a lovely holiday, and I find these posts from MTM

Now, he is an idiot, and a bit odd, but this is a bit compulsive and stranger than usual. I know he has a unique sense of humour, and does try to be funny, but considering we're not in the slightest bit friends, I just don't understand it.

louis

no none of us are louis and u know none of us angels truly believed what he was saying u know your always welcome on our thread always your one of the founders so dont let it worry u were not bothered take more than a little boy to bother us wont it angels xxkia

I have no idea what is going on here, but it doesn't look pleasant from anyones side. Could you all please refrain from personal insults to each other, and maybe as a gesture of goodwill and harmony edit your own posts to comply with site rules. If anyone wishes to discuss further I can be contacted on [email protected] .

• Haha 1

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

im not sure what youd like me to edit but as for me i dont take any of this seriously but cant speak for anyone else so i for one agree with our master in that we the angels just want to get back to talking about my love life and our ailments not really interested in anything else im with you queenie as always your faithful princess kia :)

heloooooooooooooo nice to see u love really is how have u been we need some familar faces back on here to calm things down how are u more to the point well if youve read the thread its all there my life :Dits transferred to half way across the country ;)try the new chat room its a hoot love xxkia

Hi all long time no speak...how are you all?

Villafan

VF..............what a nice surprise......how's sunny Warwickshire??;)

It's good to be back...not quite sure where the last 6 months have gone:o We finally moved house the weekend before Xmas....it was very stressful & I don't feel at all settled! I hit 40 in November & I'm definitely having my mid-life crisis:grin::???: Warwickshire is VERY wet & windy...I've had enough of rain:mad: but looking forward to some sunshine as we're off to Australia for a month in December (can't wait) The diet has started again.....big time!!!!! What have you all been upto? Any more success with reclaiming charges....I decided to come back on as I still have some unfinished claims & really need to push on with Barclaycard.