georgel vs BOS ****WON*****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6269 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if you mean when i apply to court i will put the Halifax head office addy just have to go find it now i have sent my letters to the Mound in Edinburgh so far but its not them that get back to me its Dumfermline my LBA is up tomorrow but i phoned them yesterday and told them it would be in there best interest to refund me before it goes o court as they will have to pay my court charges and was told i would get a call on or before the 14th march so i will wait and see what happens now.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

My neighbour waited for 8 weeks for the response from BOS,after the prelim letter,and on the due date received a letter offering her the full amount of £1600.

My response is due on friday,so i'll just wait,but they seem to pay at the end of 8 weeks.

Has anybody else got the same?

I'll keep u posted!!!!!!!!!!!

MCOL Completed and sent, watch this space................

RBS

13/10 - Prelim sent, 19/10 - Sod Off letter recvd, 27/10 - partial offer received, 27/10 - rejection letter sent, 3/11 - SETTLED IN FULL

Cheltenham & Gloucester (ERC's)

21/11 - Prelim sent, 26/11 - sod off letter recved, 2/12 - LBA sent, 10/12 SETTLED IN FULL!!

If you have already filed at court then the only way you can add charges is to fill in the N244 form, which costs you £35 and is not recoverable, and it will dely your claim for weeks.

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Can you see it yet???

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Can I add anymore charges when i claim in court,that i did'nt put in my LBA!!!!!!!!!

Yes.

You can file using N1 at any County Court, Berwick or Carlisle are the nearest bearing in mind if you have to attend a hearing you would need to travel to England. Cheque made payable to Her Majesty's Court Service. If you file using MCOl you need an English address for service of court documents.

• Haha 1

Hi gorgel

If you are using your scottish home address you must use the scottish court system (your local sheriffs court). If you are using an english address (either a friends or one of the companies mentioned previously) you can use the english system (either n1 or mcol).

:-|

I WOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

After sending Prelim letter,LBa,i decided to wait 8 weeks for the answer from the bank,which was up today.This morning got letter saying tha they are still loking at my claim,so decided to file MCOL.I submited my claim and after 5 min ,phone rang........gues who?A customer relations manager,ofering me £3000.

My claim through MCOL came to £4497,so I said no,cause just filed in court,so he said £4000!

So I said ok,letter in post for settlement,he said!

Phoned MCOL,explained ,and they will refund me £120,as the claim didn't go ahead yet!

In total £4120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Evrybody gets it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donation as soon as get the money in acc.

Thank you ,guys!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't do it witjout you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

wow !

That seemed painless !!

Enjoy:D

Hope xx

You need to read this if you have ever consolidated lending through your bank,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) LETTER SENT15/12/06 - STATEMENTS RCD 22/12/06

PRE-LIM AND SOC SENT 11/01/07

FULL CLAIM OF £4093.04 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INT :)

JUST WAITING FOR STANDARD BOG OFF LETTER...:rolleyes:

LETTER FROM STUART HIGLEY TODAY 20TH JAN THANKING ME FOR MY LETTER AND ADVISING ME THAT THEY ARE CONSIDERING MY CLAIM.... YEAH, BET THEY ARE !!!:lol:

LBA SENT 29/01/07

**** G.W.G PAYMENT OFFER RECEIVED TODAY FOR £2160. THAT WILL DO NICELY AS PART PAYMENT MR HIGLEY !!!:D ****

Member of the official Bill-K appreciation thread cos he's just ape !! :D

Great news george.

CONGRATULATIONS....!!!!!!!

F&Q's... Read here

well done george!;)

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

Welll done George. I'm at the same stage you were a wee while ago, having just sent off my LBA. I didn't give them the 8 weeks as I find that to be outrageous. Sent prelim approach, got usual fob off letter, so 14 days after prelim sent LBA and telephoned to advise bank as well.

Hope it goes as well as your mate.

Congrats again, WELL DONE!!:D:D

BOS :D.P.A/S.A.R - (In Branch) 28/02/07

PRELIM - 06/03/07 (std 8 wk reply recieved)

LBA - 20/03/07 (ignored)

COURT PAPERS FILED - 04/04/07

SETTLED - 17/05/07

CAPITAL ONE :DPA/S.A.R - 06/03/07

PRELIM - 12/04/07

LBA - 27/04/07 (ignored)

COURT PAPERS FILED - 14/05/07

If I've been any help please click the scales and let me know.

Whilst only too happy to help in any way I can, any advice given by me is done in a completely lay capacity and has been gathered either from research on this forum or from personal experience. I am NOT a lawyer...... IF IN DOUBT SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE...........