• Tweets

• god they've got at you haven't they. told you all the usual utter BS. a CCJ vanishes from your credit file on it's 6th B'Day regardless to being paid off or not or paying or not. same with any debt with a registered defaulted date - it vanishes from your file on the DN's 6th B'day regardless. creditfix are Knightsbridge, (they renamed) there are 100's of threads here on Knightsbridge, if i remember rightly 2 of the directors of a certain very big IVA provider were struck off for embezzling £1m's out of debtors. pers i'd stop paying now.  end of . just ignore them all. 99% of your debts are to utterly powerless DCA's and probably were never owed in the first place only goes to firm up my belief from post one..you got had blind. its very easy to deal with the debts even those with CCJ's. can you copy and paste what you credit file says regarding the IVA please?   
    • The airline says it is investigating reports that customers can view other passengers' personal information.View the full article
    • They are finding new ways to cut back on household spending as China’s economy loses steam.View the full article
    • Sorry I meant credit fix - I really wish I'd known this before - kicking myself right now  If they come back to me asking for more money I'll cancel it and start trying to deal with the debt myself let's see what they say  Feeling tempted to cancel it now but scared that some of the debts will do more CCJ's on me and I'll have to wait 6 years again.  2 of the CCJ come of this year and then I'll only have the iva in credit file - effectively if I'd have not took out the iva in 2021 I'd have clear score by now - but then again would I because I would have been hounded the last 3 years, as bad as it is it's saves me lots of headaches whilst my debt was still within the 6 year mark.  I think most of them are near there but in all honesty no point chasing them if I do cancel iva I'd jjst wait for the ones who contact me and then start the relevant letter process on them.  Of over 6 years easy if not still possible to write off. My true victory would be having the iva wiped off my credit file as mis sold or something that way I Don't have to wait till 2027 Other option is to fight back and ask for them to offer the creditors to accept payments so far and use the following method    Will your IVA firm agree to complete your IVA on the basic of funds paid to date? The Guidance lists a lot of factors to be considered in deciding whether a settlement on the basis of funds paid to date should be proposed. You should read the list. But that may not give you any feel for whether they apply to you or not. The following are my thoughts on when an IVA should be treated as settled, not failed. They assume that you have £75 or less to pay a month: if you would currently qualify for a Debt Relief Order, then your IVA should be settled now  There is no point in making your IVA fail and you have to apply for a DRO – it will not generate another penny for your creditors. If you are renting and owe less than £50,000, check the DRO criteria now and talk to National Debtline on 0808 808 4000 about whether you qualify. You may have been told at the start of your IVA that you aren’t eligible – still check now as the DRO criteria have changed, your situation has got worse, and some people were given incorrect information about DROs at the start. if you have no assets that would be realised in bankruptcy (eg a house with equity, car worth over £2000), then your IVA should be settled now Same as (1), there is no point in making you apply for bankruptcy after your IVA fails. if your only asset is a car that is worth less than £8000, then your IVA should be settled now A car that is worth say £5000 would normally be sold in bankruptcy and you would be given a small amount to buy a cheaper car. But your creditors would not get any benefit from this as the Insolvency Service takes the first £8000 raised to cover its own costs. if you have significant assets, the closer you are to the end of the IVA, the less reasonable it is to fail it If you have been paying your IVA for 4 years, you have done your best over a long period. It isn’t your fault you can no longer continue. The fact you may have had equity to release isn’t relevant as that simply isn’t going to be possible. if your situation will clearly improve soon, then it’s unlikely your IVA will be settled I mean real improvements, not hoping that prices fall. If I can get them to accept payment to date or threaten with cancellation hopefully they may accept it -  Other option is to try and borrow money and pay make a full and final offer  Or I can just ignore and hope for the best which I'm very tempted to do especially if they respond to my review with bullying tactics despite me being skint as a fart with no mortgage as renting  It's so stressful but I've just checked the iva agreement from 2021 and it's Cabot 2 accounts Lowell about 5 accounts and then lots of repeats of the same debt with for example zopa and Cabot same amount listed twice -  also loyyds banks but I'm sure that's older than 6 years and not on credit file anyway  If I can somehow remove the iva from my credit file I'd be happy 
    • India has one of the world's fastest growing economies but the benefits are yet to fully reach the poorest.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Reliable Collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to stop them though.

A strongly worded letter to any DCA that tries to collect would be in order.

Along with a copy from Reliable stating the Debt is UNENFORCABLE:D

• 3 months later...

Even though I have had a few letters confirming they will not collect on the account, they have no transferred the account back to reliable collections who are threatening for payment and charges....nasty letter duly sent off!! Bunch of frickin f*ckwits!!!

Hi Layla

Have you thought about claiming back the admin charges on this account ?

It might be useful to send off a SAR with a £10 postal order to see what they've added on over the years. It might wipe out the balance and give you a nice bit back - always add interest onto your claim:D using the spreadsheets designed for the banks.

If you don't fancy going down that route and there's no enforcable debt perhaps reporting them to the FOS and state as part of your claim that you have never signed an agreement with this company and wish for all adverse data to be removed from your credit file. ( I mostly find that these twerps like to put defaults on your credit file even without an agreement).

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

• 3 weeks later...

I snet Reliable Collections a cca request which was not complied with. They then sent me a letter saying they would not persue the debt but it would be listed on my credit file for 6 years. Today I received a letter fron the original creditor saying that unless I pay the full amount then it will be passed to Moorcroft. What should I do? will I cca Viva La Diva( the creditor)

Hi

Kacisnanna

I'd definitely send a CCA request to Viva La Diva perhaps with a photocopy of the letter received from Relaible Collections saying that the debt would not be persued:)

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Dont need to waste a quid, just write to whoever else pops up refering them to fact that Reliable havent fullfilled their contract with regard to CCA therefore they cannot chase you,

There are some quite good letters on other threads if you want to copy one, have a look around.

here's one:

ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE

Dear Sir or Madam,

Account number: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

I must admit that I am rather bemused as to why this account has been passed to yourselves, as it is in dispute with the **original creditor/DCA** and has been since DATE 2007.

Not only is this a breach of OFT collection guidelines, but also in breach of the CCA 74.

As **original creditor/DCA** are now in default of my Consumer Credit Act request, Subject Access request and have also breached s10 Data Protection Act request , I consider this account to be in SERIOUS DISPUTE.

As you are aware while my Consumer Credit Act request remains in default enforcement action is NOT permitted, under s127 this constitutes a complete defence at law.

Now I would respectfully suggest that this account is returned to the **original creditor/DCA** for resolution of these defaults and breaches, as **New DCA** cannot lawfully pursue any enforcement activities.

If **New DCA** chooses to ignore my dispute and attempt enforcement, I will initiate legal action and file reports with the appropriate authorities, including, but not limited to, Trading Standards, Office of Fair Trading, Information Commissioners Office, Financial Ombudsman Service and possible court action.

I hope that this will not be necessary and an acceptable solution can be accomplished.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I look forward to hearing from you in writing.

Yours faithfully

BLAH

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Hiya

I'm new to this site and iI found this thread similar to what has happend to me.

I had accounts with Naturally Close and Simply Be, unknown to me that they are the same company, I had problems paying the account because of personal circumstances and continually wrote to them to ask for help with reducing the payments from before July 2006! (this is when I started to keep the letters saved on the PC). All of my letters were ignored by both of them. Then I started to receive letters from Reliable Collections, who again I tried writing to with no response besides the letters telling me my account was overdue, someone was calling to my house on Wednesday between 6pm and 9pm (no-one ever came) and all the usual things they say. Then I started getting letters from Naturally Close and Simply Be again saying I was ignoring them and the debt would not dissapear and I needed to contact them. Again I contacted them with no replies. I even have told them that I dispute the amount that they are asking for because of the amount of admin charges they have added (£24 per month per account). I have now received a letter from a company called Aktiv Kapital (UK) Ltd for the Naturally Close account and a letter from a company called Credit Solutions fro the Simply Be account.

The thing is with all the admin charges they have added to the accounts Naturally Close now want paying £341.03 when the original balance was for just under £50, and Simply Be want £412.07 when the original balance was just under £80.

Does anyone have any advice for me on what to do next, how to go about contacting them, or which company to contact? All replies would be greatfully received.

Sorry for going on so long about the problems I have had with these companies.

Kind Regards :D

Mummy_of_Five

Hiya

I'm new to this site and iI found this thread similar to what has happend to me.

I had accounts with Naturally Close and Simply Be, unknown to me that they are the same company, I had problems paying the account because of personal circumstances and continually wrote to them to ask for help with reducing the payments from before July 2006! (this is when I started to keep the letters saved on the PC). All of my letters were ignored by both of them. Then I started to receive letters from Reliable Collections, who again I tried writing to with no response besides the letters telling me my account was overdue, someone was calling to my house on Wednesday between 6pm and 9pm (no-one ever came) and all the usual things they say. Then I started getting letters from Naturally Close and Simply Be again saying I was ignoring them and the debt would not dissapear and I needed to contact them. Again I contacted them with no replies. I even have told them that I dispute the amount that they are asking for because of the amount of admin charges they have added (£24 per month per account). I have now received a letter from a company called Aktiv Kapital (UK) Ltd for the Naturally Close account and a letter from a company called Credit Solutions fro the Simply Be account.

The thing is with all the admin charges they have added to the accounts Naturally Close now want paying £341.03 when the original balance was for just under £50, and Simply Be want £412.07 when the original balance was just under £80.

Does anyone have any advice for me on what to do next, how to go about contacting them, or which company to contact? All replies would be greatfully received.

Sorry for going on so long about the problems I have had with these companies.

Kind Regards :D

Mummy_of_Five

Hi I am not sure of this but If as you state above Naturaly close and simple be are the same company then from my knowledge of unreliable collections the they are all under the umbrella of JD Williams and unreliable are the in house collections department. I have just taken JD Williams to court to get rid of them my story.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/104426-dpick-oh-reliable-collections.html?highlight=dpick

They have either passed your debt or sold it to the other DCA I would CCA JD Williams for both accounts send copy to both DCA and advise you

require proof they have the right to collect debt as you will be pursuing refund of charges and any interest applied to those charges.

I got refund of all charges and all interest that had been applied to the account (not just to charges) as they did not have any agreement at all, it was a fight but worth it in the end. They went as far as entering a defence then surrendered. They cleared the account and sent a cheque for £600 so while not a big win compared to some it was worth it you will win but it will take time with them.

all the best dpick:)

Hi Mummy and welcome to CAG:D If you click on DP's link it will give you a good idea of the kind of thing you'll have to do to get your charges back.

You can still reclaim your charges whether you have signed a credit agreement or not.

You can send one of these :

Click here: Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner - The Consumer Forums (letter N). Along with a £1 payment e.g postal order, cheque etc. To see if they can legally enforce the debts. ( remember to send by recorded delivery saving a copy of everything you send for yourself)

The best idea is to start your own thread and we can all give you advice step by step along the way.

If you have all your statements and know exactly what charges have been applied use one of these spreadsheets to help set them out ( changing the details to suit your own circumstances )

Click here: 6. Interest calculation spreadsheets - The Consumer Forums .

Do two copies and save a copy for yourself.

Once you have worked out exactly what is owing write one of these :

Click here: 2. Letter - Preliminary approach for repayment. - The Consumer Forums ( changing the bank bits to name of the Company i.e. Simply Be. Always make two copies and save one for yourself ).

Send everything by recorded delivery :-) and Good Luck!

• 6 months later...

Hello, I would be grateful for any advice on this matter. I have an account with jdwilliams,due to financial difficulties i fell behind on my payments and now the account is being dealt with by reliable collections. They have agreed an amount of £20 per month which I have religiously paid for the past 11 months,however they keep sending me letters saying payments need to be made every 28 days and as i can only pay on the 28th of each month they are now starting to add administration charges.I have telephoned them and wrote to them explaining i can only pay on the 28th of each month,but they say theres nothing they can do as they run on a 28 day system and if i cant pay by the due day i will get charged.

thanks in anticipation

Hello, I would be grateful for any advice on this matter. I have an account with jdwilliams,due to financial difficulties i fell behind on my payments and now the account is being dealt with by reliable collections. They have agreed an amount of £20 per month which I have religiously paid for the past 11 months,however they keep sending me letters saying payments need to be made every 28 days and as i can only pay on the 28th of each month they are now starting to add administration charges.I have telephoned them and wrote to them explaining i can only pay on the 28th of each month,but they say theres nothing they can do as they run on a 28 day system and if i cant pay by the due day i will get charged.

thanks in anticipation

Hi check my post 107 above

dpick

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and have found it very helpful indeed. I am also having problems with unreliable collections. I sent them a letter requesting that there send me a copy of the signed credit agreement. And 12 days passed by and i never heard a thing from them. Then today i get a credit agreement in the post that wait for it is not signed by my wife. Although then rest of my wife's details have been added to it. I then wrote to them today and sent it off recorded 1st class and what i wrote was

10 September 2008

Reliable Collections LTD

PO BOX 268

Manchester

M99 2BD

Request for true copy of alleged Credit Agreement under Sections 77/78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974

Dear Friend,

I recently requested a true, signed copy of any alleged credit agreement that exists in relation to the above accounts. This is my right under Sections 77 and 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Under the terms of the above Act, a creditor has 12 working days to provide the requested document. Should they fail to do this, they have a further calendar month to rectify this default. Failure to comply within these timescales is a criminal offence.

Both of these deadlines passed and I have received in relation to my request a blank credit agreement that has not been signed by myself. This can lead me to only one conclusion, that being that no signed credit agreement exists in relation to this account.

As I am sure you are aware, an agreement that does not contain all of the prescribed terms, and/or is not signed by the debtor, is completely unenforceable, even in a court of law. This will be a complete defence to any court action that you may consider taking.

On the advice of the Financial Ombudsman, I am now requesting a final decision in this matter from you. Should this decision not meet with my satisfaction, then I will pursue the matter through the Ombudsman. The maximum timescale for you to give a final response to any complaint is 8 weeks. This time runs from the date of my original complaint, in this case that is the request for a true copy of the credit agreement. Therefore, you must provide me with a final response in this matter, including your proposed actions for this account, by 8th October 2008.

Please note, you may also consider this letter a statutory notice under Section 10 of the Data Protection Act to cease processing any data in relation to this account with immediate effect. This means you must remove all information regarding this account from your own internal records and from my records with the credit reference agencies. Should you refuse to comply, you must within 21 days provide me with a detailed breakdown of your reasoning behind continuing to process my data. It is not sufficient to simply state that you have a ‘legal right’, you must outline your reasoning in this matter and state upon which legislation this reasoning depends.

There has never been any regulated agreement in relation to this account, and therefore you have never had my consent to process my data. I also do not see how you can state that you have a legitimate interest in processing my data as we have never had any contract that would enable you to do this.

Should you fail to respond within 21 days, I will expect that this means you agree to remove all such data.

Furthermore, you should remember that a creditor is not permitted to take any action against an account whilst it remains in dispute. The lack of a credit agreement is a very clear dispute and therefore the following applies:

You may not demand any payment on this account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you.

You may not add any further interest or charges to this account.

You may not pass this account to any third party.

You may not register any information in respect of this account with any of the credit reference agencies.

You may not issue a default notice related to this account.

Be warned, the CCA 1974 is clear that a default can only be issued for breach of a valid, regulated agreement. If there is no agreement, as in this case, then you cannot issue a default as I have not breached any valid, regulated agreement. You have already broken this law by not sending out a signed credit agreement.

I look forward to your final decision on this complaint within 21 days. This should include your proposed actions in relation to the lack of a credit agreement.

Yours faithfully

Cases won.

Littlewoods, Moorecroft,Nationwide £923.12 written off

CapQuest Debt Recovery

£687.34 written off OH

Reliable Collections

£2076.11 too be written off OH

Egg

£317.38 Charges paid back and cheque for £250.64 p for myself

If i have been any help to you tip my scales

• 4 months later...

Im dealing with these muppets at reliable collections for the missus.

We have a JD Williams account, and we bought a Vax Carpet Cleaner at a cost of £150. Just before that we bought a Mobile Phone for £80.

We got the cleaner after we had paid in full the balance of the phone, but as soon as we used the cleaner it broke, within a few days the phones screen petered out and would not work.

We sent the cleaner back, which left a balance of £4, and asked them to arrange a collection of the phone and then a credit would leave us being owed £76.

The account now stands at 396.76?????????????????????????????????????????? HOW.

Every time we try to sort it out, WE get fobbed off, and they have tried to say we never sent goods back (sent vax not phone). Can anyone suggest what we can do? we also signed nothing, when my missus got the Catalogue, she phoned the order through. Thanks in Advance

• 4 months later...

Help!!

I have read everyone of these posts and still don't know what to do.

My daughter's boyfriend came to talk to me the other evening regarding a debt that his mother had taken out in 'his name' and had since failed to keep up the payments, it had been passed to Reliable Collections. He was unaware of this debt until a couple of days ago and after him having a number of sleepless night, we have been trying to work out what to do next. At first I though it would be quite straightforward, after reading these forums.... not so.

The major problem is, his mother handwrote a letter to Reliable a couple of weeks ago, requesting a copy of the CCA and disputing charges they had made on the account. This letter she wrote in HIS name! They sent back a letter with the 'True Copy' of the agreement...their words...., not signed by anyone and also today a letter from Fashion World arrived, who I have since found out who the original debt was with, justifying all the charges they have made to the account.

What was a £200 catalogue bill had run to £897.

I went to speak to her to see how she had got into this mess and she told me and my 'son in law' that she had forged his signature to get credit as she couldnt get it in her own name. She realised now that because she hasn't kept up with the payments then his credit file is going to be affected.

I really don't know what to do. If it were me|I would consider it fraud and I would watch my own back and inform on her. He however, doesn't want to get his Mum into trouble. I keep telling him how it will affect him and my daughter and I am at the end of the day trying to protect her.

Any advice would be much apprieciated

Edited by concernedmotherin law
spelling

it would be better if you started a new thread for your own use so others can answere you.

if you fo to the top of the forum and click onnew thread and copy what you have posted here

idax

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

• 4 weeks later...
The Registration license NO with the ICO is Z7092708 the address given as their registered address is not the one the terminator posted its 36 Hilton Street Manchester M1 2 EH

Section 17 of the DPA says it must be their registered office address.

How deep is deep S*#t?

Sparkie1723:)

Hi can anyone please help me ,i have also got a problem with reliable collections,i have got three accounts with shapley figures simply be and oxendales and i have always paid them on time and never missed,My daughter wanted her own account but i said she cant becuase shes only 17 and she wasnt old enough.However very stupidly and un-beknown to me,she took out her own account with ambrose wilson,in a made up name and age.. She also used my email address and password.When i found out i was furious to say the least we fell out over it which was upsetting because we have always been close..I lost Their Dad to cancer at the young age of 37 and she has never got over it,she has always been a good well mannard girl (upto doing this)and has NEVER been in any trouble before ,it is like she was rebbelling.I contacted the company via a letter and i told them what had happened.This is where the trouble started.they threatened me with police action saying i would be arrested for fraud,they said im a liar and they do not believe she exists and that the debt is mine.they said you will be prosecuted and could face a prison sentence ,and they advised me to sign a form that they had sent me to agree that the debt it mine and they will come to an arrangement,i was in tears and unconsolable,i told them that i cannot sleep for worrying,they said they are the fraud investigators ,they asked me why i had given her my email adress and password i explained that she new it from when we picked items from my accounts ,the basically called me a liar ,i was distraught and worried sick i have not filled in their form but i have recieved it,i dont know what to do ,my daughter has not filled in any credit agreement with them nor did i for mine.they also cancelled all my three accounts and told me my adress was on the fraud register what can i do please help

this is so wrong, they are breaking god knows how many laws and guidelines. someone more knowledgable than me should be able to answer soon, but his will keep it near the top.

First off do not worry, they are the ones who are commiting an offence they should have checked your daughters details first for a start. I think this needs to be reported to Trading standards and the OFT for starters.

Do you owe them anything?

Do not fill in their form and do not speak to them on the phone.

Hi thankyou for your quick reply you have mabe me feel a little bit better now .yes i do owe the company money which i pay as usual by direct debit,i always have maintained a good relationship with my accounts up until this has happened and this reliable collection compant has cancelled my own accounts and put my address on the fraud list they had me sobbing on the telephone i am thinking of contacting my telephone company to block their number..could my daughter get into trouble for this though she is so worried now and didnt think of the consequences of this nightmare ..

:mad::evil:

Report them to the OFT/trading standards.

Hi thankyou for your reply,i am going to report them to oft today,i am a little worried for my daughter because she gave a false age and name so im worried that they will procecute her for fraud,and as she is only young and wanted to persue a job in the legal trade ! this would go against her,ive explained all this to her and she fully understands now,but that will not alter the fact that she got into a mess like this,she knows it was a mistake and has no other means of paying it ,she is a student .:evil::evil::evil::evil: