Parking Eye ANPR PCN Ignored Everything inc PAPLOC Now Claimform - Waterdale Shopping Centre, Doncaster (B and M Car Park)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

what does it say in red at its top?

just send it you dont need to to anything with it other than enter yours/theirs details...................

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I would like to thank everyone here for their kind help and time, after careful consideration I have paid the ticket. At a different time I would have carried on to court but at this moment I don't have the time or energy to deal with this due to health and work issues.

Once again, many thanks for your help and sorry it's been a bit of a waste.

We understand that this can be a worrying time with a possible Court case, debt collectors and solicitors chasing you. it's not something any of us need. It's just a shame that you didn't come back to us before you sent the money. 

You will probably have  paid a few unnecessary pounds over the odds. We could have given some advice and help on further negotiation to get the price down. These companies lose money on each case they win never mind what it costs them when they lose. So there are deals to be made.

But what is done is done. Thank you for coming back and letting us know what  happened.

• I agree 1

Shame...

This is the very situation PPC's use... life!

Anyway, pass the word about CAG and all the best...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Thanks again everyone, yes I quite possibly might have been able to negotiate and at another time I would have, but it was important to me to draw a line under this as I just couldnt give it my attention. I have dealt with debt collectors before and thanks to yourselves actually found I enjoyed doing it.

I always mention CAG. to anyone I think it will help it is a fantastic community and has helped me a lot before but unfortunately sometimes the timing of things is just sucks.