ParkingEye ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - New Directions Holdings, Lambourne Crescent, Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5GL ***Claim Discontinued***

:cheer2:

Result!

If you've got a little bit of spare cash consider a donation using the link below :)

Topic Title Updated

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• lolerz changed the title to ParkingEye ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - New Directions Holdings, Lambourne Crescent, Llanishen, Cardiff, CF14 5GL ***Claim Discontinued***

Well done on your victory!  👏

When they offered the £70 it was obvious they were desperate.  No way would they have wanted their scam to be shown up in court.

I would now normally say to have a little think about if you want to sue them for breach of GDPR - but I see that decision has been made!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Iecghy da . I went to Cowbridge Grammar back in the 60's and picked up a bit of Welsh when I was there-including the accent for a while. It's almost enough to restore your faith in the parking rogues isn't it.    nah-nowhere near-they knew they were on to a hiding with that WS.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The first step in the GDPR action would be to send them a SAR and see what goodies turn up.  They will presumably have to desperately try and cover up why the contract was redacted.

Thanks again Dave.  I'll save those links to have a read of over the weekend and decide how to proceed next week.

I tried calling the court today to confirm that the notice of discontinuation was genuine but I can't get through to them.  I've emailed them anyway just to check.  I can't imagine PE trying to pull a fast one by sending a fake notice and hoping they get a default judgement, but at the same time I wouldn't put it past them.  I'd like to think that kind of behaviour would get them royally screwed six ways from sunday if they were to try it.  But we'll see.

Cheers

CD

Excellent now its their turn for squeaky cheeks. Congratulations.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!