PCM PCN for parking next to yellow bollards - New Mill Quarter - SM6 on 04/04/2023 at 12:10

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 376 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, 

I received a PCN issued by Parking Control Management for parking into an area where was some yellow bollards but no yellow lines and no parking denial signs posted anywhere arround.

Do I need to pay it? Can I appeal it? I dont know where in legislation is a denial of parking next to yellow bollards. Maybe Im wrong....

I need an advice please,

Thank You,

GetImage1.pdf GetImage2.pdf GetImage3.pdf

Thank you.

It's from a private parking company, a parking charge notice. A local authority one would be a penalty charge.

I'll move you to the private parking forum for advice. Whatever you do, don't appeal this.

HB

Could you let us have the information requested in our sticky please?

HB

Edited by dx100uk
dupe posts merged i see the forum is playing up...

Illegitimi non carborundum

• dx100uk changed the title to PCM PCN for parking next to yellow bollards - New Mill Quarter - SM6 on 04/04/2023 at 12:10

did you get a ticket attached to your windscreen?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

How professional!

Could you upload it please... so we can all have a giggle.

Edited by Nicky Boy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

and our sticky please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes fill in the sticky and upload everything you have from them as a pdf. Do you still have the handwritten note?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

2 hours ago, elmaxelectrical said:

no yellow lines and no parking denial signs posted anywhere arround.

In addition to the information already asked for upthread are you able to get a readable photo of any signage when you entered the site?

It looks like it's a private residential development. So the approach to parking there might be that you aren't allowed to park anywhere unless it is specifically signed to say parking is permitted. If that's the case there would be no requirement to post specific parking denial signs. Everywhere is denied unless a sign says otherwise.

But that would have to be clearly signposted when you entered the site.  That's why it would be helpful to see the signage at points of entry to the site.