LoC now court claim to Spring Parking for failure to supply SAR ***Paid in full***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 494 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes Forthwith

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

yes 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well done!

Begs the question of why the daft gets bothered to acknowledge service and then faffed around and did nothing.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Too busy with issuing threats and Claimforms themselves possibly.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I'm just wondering about this change of address they communicated to the court.

We've established that you're dealing with a small company, run by two very stupid people.  It's quite conceivable that they've told the court where they really work from (maybe one of the directors' homes).  If you could get your hands on the address it might be possible to enforce judgement.

They should have communicated also to you what they communicated to the court, but of course they won't have.

As you've become quite an expert on calling MCOL and getting information, I wonder if it'd be worth ringing them and saying you never received notice of the change of address and can they tell you it?

Or can you view the change of address on MCOL?  I've never used it so confess I haven't a clue.

I've done some more digging (you can tell I'm feeling under the weather and am off work today!)

Here they are shown as being at the pretentiously-sounding Suite 2, Arkleigh Mansions, 194-200 Brent Street,  Barnet, NW4 1BJ.  However, that looks very much like another correspondence address.

https://www.thomsonlocal.com/search/car-parking-garaging/hendon-hampstead/spring-parking/2624884/08454967275

It is also shown as the address of one of their T/A activities

https://www.springsigns.co.uk/index.php?route=information/contact

Very interestingly, if you click on the directors' names on Companies House and then see which companies they have their fingers in, different addresses pop up for corresponding with Spring Parking! 

Director 1 has the company at Japonica House, Spring Villa Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7XT.  However, again this looks like a correspondence address in an office block in a private road -

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/UtGJTG6kfnKVYf8HZoIjGbP6XGQ/appointments

Now!  Director 2 instead has the company at 45 Cranbourne Gardens, NW11 0HU, which is clearly a residential address occupied by actual people.  You would be justified in trying to enforce there as the address is actually listed for the company on Companies House!

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/officers/YawalBnISP90lpzQDIY4JxYyHyM/appointments

https://www.google.it/maps/@51.5829851,-0.204165,3a,59.9y,245.29h,87.87t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sh3VZCu25uHQU5YHWDho2gg!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3Dh3VZCu25uHQU5YHWDho2gg%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D158.84555%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192?authuser=0

Anyway, see if you can get any joy from MCOL.  There is at least a chance the address is the Cranbourne Gardens one.

Edited by FTMDave
Extra info added
  • Like 1

@FTMDavedon't let those cowboys do your head in with their lies and deceit......lol. They're just not worth it. :) 

Just for the record, the court sent me a letter some days after the failed mediation, informing me that Spring Parking

had advised them of their new address, when submitting their Acknowledgment of Service. The new address is given

as - Suite 2, Arkleigh Mansions.

Now, I won't call myself a legal expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm quite familiar with certain aspects of

the court process and know that failure to disclose crucial information such as correct contact details, can invalidate

a case, especially where it's deemed to have been done deliberately. If Spring Parking want to play that game, they're

more than welcome.

Enforcing judgement via the court bailiffs can often be the biggest waste of time and so I won't lose any sleep over it

in this case, especially in the wake of COVID, when most public services have a huge backlog to get through. It could

take months to be enforced. Just having a default judgement set by the court against those rogues would be more

than enough for me. The repercussions of a CCJ are not something to be taken lightly. Once this particular claim is out

of the way, we can then square up to Spring Parking on the "Biggie".

• Like 1

OK, point taken about enforcement.

Just I had time on my hands yesterday!

Anyway, if you did enforce, the 45 Cranbourne Gardens, NW11 0HU address would be the most promising.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just in case anyone comes across this thread - Spring Parking paid the OP in full, £200 + £35 costs.  Without need for enforcement.

• FTMDave changed the title to LoC now court claim to Spring Parking for failure to supply SAR ***Paid in full***