Parallel Parking Ltd ANPR PCN PAPLOC- Rear of property High Street

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The deadline for them to reply to the SAR is 13 November.  The deadline to reply to the Letter Before Claim is ... 13 November.

They won't take you to court the very first day after the deadline.  You might as well hold on and see if there is a reply to the SAR.

Come back here when they reply to the SAR, or if they don't on 10 November, and we can draw up an appropriate snotty letter.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Such a letter has to be disparaging and mocking in tone use the advanced Google Search box to search on Snotty Letter

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

use our enhanced google searchbox not the top red banner one .

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Parallel Parking seem to be a small company.  Yours is the only thread we have on them.

Good news!  This wasn't an ANPR capture.  Some  creep has spied on your car.  So they haven't respected the POFA timescales with their PCN.

Also, what the heil does "unauthorised parking" mean?  It could be anything.

Did you find a ticket affixed to the windscreen?

There was no windscreen ticket at all !!  I did wonder about the images, as there are about 5 of them taken from all angles & of the windscreen?? 

Edited by TheCat08
To add content

Nothing at all Nicky

My intended letter for Gladstones.  

My Name & Address

Gladstones Solicitors

Unit 8, First Floor

210 Cygnet Court

Centre Park

Warrington

WA1 1PP 4th Nov. 2022

Dear Gladstones

Ref: Your Client - Parallel Parking Ltd - Reg. No. *****

Clearly & most definitely you are not the best solicitors in Britain. However, as comedians go, you are pretty good.. Your letter certainly gave me & others a good laugh out loud,, which as we know is a positive for general health. .

Have you read the new Code of Practice?  The £70 you have added for "time and resources spent" [yeah right ] has been described in the Regulations as a "rip off".     Your avarice truly exceeds your legal knowledge by miles. 

May I suggest you consult with a competent solicitor, so you are able to understand the content of this letter. 

With Sympathy 

My intended letter to Parallel - I'm glad to have made this forum aware of this company, as I'm sure I am not the only one to have been contacted by them. 

Any tweaks / amendments will be very welcomed.  Thank you. 

My name & Address

Parallel Parking Ltd

P.O.Box 7401

Walsall

WS1 9TP

PCN*********

Firstly, my empathy on your instructing Gladstones Solicitors.  

Clearly & most definitely they are not the best solicitors in Britain. However, as comedians go, they are pretty good. Your letters & Gladstones  certainly gave me & others a good laugh out loud, which as we know is a positive for general health.

You nor Gladstones have evidently not read the new Code of Practice?   To your alleged “Unauthorised Parking Charge” of £100, they are trying to add a further £70 for "time and resources spent" [yeah right ], which has been described in the Regulations as a "rip off".     

Your’s & Gladstones avarice truly exceeds your legal knowledge by miles.

May I suggest you consult with a competent solicitor, so you are able to understand the content of this letter. 

With Sympathy 

pixs.pdf

OK, how about this -

Dear Will & John,

cheers for your Letter Before Claim.  I rolled around on the floor in mirth at the idea you actually thought I'd take such tripe seriously and cough up!

Now you know and I know and now you know that I know the million reasons why your country bumpkin client's invoice is total pants.  It's no surprise that following simple legal instructions is a tad too difficult in the hamlets of Shropshire .

On top of that the greedy retards have invented £70 Unicorn Food Tax and you've been telling porkies about solicitors' fees again.  Letter to the SAR in the post!

Your client can either see sense or I will look forward to thrashing them in court, obtaining an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) and spending it on a nice foreign holiday while laughing at your client's expense. 

I look forward to your defeating silence.

COPIED TO PARALLEL PARKING LTD

If none of the other regulars have comments, invest in two 2nd class stamps tomorrow and get two free Certificates of posting from the post office.

EDIT: our letters "crossed in the post"!!!

Edited by FTMDave
Typo

Dave, I think you mean SRA in para  4, 

The Cat08 Change SAR to SRA in Para 4.  (Solicitors Regulation Authority. not Subject Access Request. 🥸

• Like 1
  • I agree 1

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

@GickGick is spot on!  Sorry about the typo.  SRA is right.

@TheCat08I was going to post to compliment you on the level of your snottiness!  However, send either your letter or mine or a mixture.  The important thing is that the fleecers know you would be big trouble for them in court, and are therefore more likely to leave you in peace and instead go after some mug who will be scared and who will just cough up.  No need to write two versions for Gladdys and PP, just address it to Gladdys (which is why I wrote "Dear Will and John", these being the two spivs who run the company) and send a copy to PP.  

The bit about the SRA is because Gladstones regularly lie about solicitors' costs.  For a £170 claim they are allowed to include £50, but have put £80 to try to scare you.  If you have time on your hands then really do complain to the SRA.  They're an old boys' network and will do nothing, but it will annoy Will & John and will reinforce their picture of you as a complete pain in the backside who is best left alone. 

• Like 1

Yes they know they will get spanked for the £80 so is good tolet them know you know its a no no, yes a mixture of Yours and FTMDaves will do nicely.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

How does this look:-

Dear Will & John,

I would like to thank you  for your Letter Before Claim.  I rolled around on the floor in mirth at the idea you actually thought I'd take such tripe seriously and cough up!  

vdEyVKI8FL4p6VcpwKFfxVtPZOg4oGrFTjjnT81Xfdx8uoZ8noP-F4mpDDzS4M0ACyH6jCVF91Iw9ZF-_DhNAiVpvGd2__QC1C-5HOD34C61i72r-nOzUXhwOTkn8gTwASFlpO_bT04G0Dpva21x4t7LTJVZTmb5Tb6BSo7rcOJDhzgr9mJaN2R0aPWP4g

Clearly & most definitely you are not the best solicitors in Britain. However, as comedians go, you are pretty good. Your letter certainly gave me & others a good laugh out loud, which as we know is a positive for general health. .

Your avarice truly exceeds your legal knowledge by miles.  Now you know & I know the million reasons why your country bumpkin client's invoice is total pants.   It's no surprise that following simple legal instructions is a tad too difficult in the hamlets of Shropshire .  Clearly you have not bothered to read or are unable to comprehend the new Code of Practice?   The £70 you have added for "time and resources spent" [just a short a nano second of a nano second] has been described in the Regulations as a "rip off".   The invention of this Unicorn Food Tax just shows you’re not adverse to telling real porkies in attempts to scaremonger.  

Zm2ojuY1P7ewLHgEly62XfQUT89zqsX95odYK4p9pgz3CwEk4zmqRAOEU3v67OfnjtTUfR6bDuk8BCe4Zs8DsxIJcWjeCzIqZ3nCtjAkniE95Pw25GpkymqXntjeCEukVWDooZY0OSz5fHQ3yn9VLeIT2SwctaCltUa8SZbALRFrcoS1rEkqJgnFGR2c1g

Letter to the SRA in the post!

Your client can either see sense or I will look forward to thrashing them in court, obtaining an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) and spending it on a nice foreign holiday while laughing at your client's expense.  

dsHAF1hKwC0EsZ6rZDM-nFrR_mUtEu0w7S4ZXCgj4qyJxmv1UOILhIiQ_WbpaT7LWjt53JmteHwr32eR-0YBXFUthK1TmaYrz8Bi3iN-voMA-0ScgVp3wIqMRBgn33Tv7PeSAyDIMbiuDeX5ac6P8UVY0lNO_2E0WpKa2vDmsXTjIEQWX40I2EZRu_opEw

I look forward to your defeating silence.

COPY SENT TO PARALLEL PARKING LTD

That is superb - well done.

Just one change.  Add a bit to the sentence

The invention of this Unicorn Food Tax just shows you’re not adverse to telling real porkies in attempts to scaremonger. 

instead

The invention of this Unicorn Food Tax plus inflating solicitors' costs just shows you’re not adverse to telling real porkies in attempts to scaremonger

That's because Parallel Parking added the £70 Unicorn Food Tax and then it is Gladdys lying about solicitors' costs.

Also at the end it should be "deafening silence" - my typo above.

Yes with FTMDave's changes thats brilliant, copied by snail mail to fleecers as well  excellent.