CPS UK/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Spring Street, on 02/03/2022 ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 242 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Problem with what you have sent is they will use it to frame a WS that would not have been possible with the generic defence, so its a bit harder but not impossible to counter their flim flam arguments.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Oppss!!

Generic defence is in the sticky you filled out further down 

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry guys. I find it difficult and miss stuff on my little daft phone. I did actually search in the search box but again I must just have missed it through my own fault. I will be sure to ask for advice and a read through when I do a witness statement. Hopefully then I can go into more detail regarding what they did wrong. 

I will upload what I sent as a defense soon. Just gotta hide my details. I found it via google search and edited bits to suit. So hopefully it isn't all hope lost. 

No as the court has not sent them yet?

Check mcol status!!

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

There are almost 500 PCN claimform threads here.

Use our enhanced Google search box for PCN claimform and get reading a good few 10's of them, so you know what's to come, how to react, and what's next going forward.

You've already made one quite serious schoolboy mistake by filing the defence you have 

Don't make another!!

• Thanks 1

and they

Hi guys. I emailed hull city council regarding the planning permission/applictation for the site to be a car park and for the signs. Got this back today via email

I refer to your email below.

There does not appear to be a planning application for the land you have indicated.  I will forward your email to our Enforcement team to investigate.

Regards

• Like 1

Well done you - and will done Hull City Council.

Normally councils can't be bothered to do anything about planning permission.  Here it's straight to the enforcement team!

All this can go in your WS.  The retards admit on their site the importance of planning permission.  They lie on their site that they take care of PP and all legal permissions.  But the reality is they can't be bothered and Hull City Council are taking enforcement action.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

This is a real result because, believe me, Hull Council are NOT normally pro active on anything.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Thast will be useful later especially as the Enforcement Team of Council are involved looking into it.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So to sum up what you have going for you.

1.  Rubbish signage.

2.  No planning permission.

3.  Rubbish particulars of claim ("Spring Street"!)

4.  No Letter Before Claim sent (well they probably did send it but it's not in their SAR so it'll be difficult for them to produce something not included in the SAR).

5.  They are suing the wrong person.  You were not the driver and the PCN doesn't respect POFA as LFI pointed out.

6.  Rubbish PCN with the wrong postcode.

7.  Possible problems with their contract with the landowner.

8.  The retards themselves.  They are clueless.  It's perfectly possible - although not certain - that they will drop the claim if you produce a convincing Witness Statement.  They think they are being clever by getting solicitors, but all Gladstones are interested in is making money and they've already produced a garbage PoCs.

9.  Gladstones.  Well known for filing court documents late which you can request be thrown out.

is that an unassailable case?  No.  But there's plenty there that could trip up the inbreds.  In any case if you lose in court you'll end up paying more or less what you'd pay now so it's worth continuing to fight.

Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate the help. Dave, thanks for summarizing what I've got to use on my side.

I'll upload the email they sent me Miley. I'll just figure out the best way of turning it into a PDF to upload

I have just Received a letter from Gladstone's about 5 minutes ago, it contains the original letter before claim.

I have no idea why it has come separate to the rest of the information they have sent me.

It's dated 29th of April. So they have literally sent one reminder letter then a letter before claim it seems.

Should I upload it for you guys to see?

It does make you wonder why they didn't send it via the SAR or with the other documents they sent. Like the wrong signage they believe is in the car park. 

I have also attached the planning permission email I received. I wasn't sure which parts to cover up so I have covered up the lady who replieds email, her business address and name. However if it isn't enough or too much let me know and I'll change it. 

letter before claim together.pdf

permision email.pdf

I've got a good idea why the LBC has turned up separately.

During miley_b ob's case we had a laugh at the ugly mugs of the two chuckle brothers on their site.  Shortly after the photos were taken down.

Here we mention the lack of a LBC, and hey presto!, it turns up.

I think the retards are monitoring the thread.

So either they never sent a LBC and have just knocked one up, or, more likely, they did send one but were too disorganised to include it in the SAR so are sending it now before you get shirty about the SAR.

Do any of you guys know any other way to possibly get the contract between landowner and CPS? Gladstones refused to let me see it but just wondering if there is any other way to go about seeing it? 

Wouldn't sweat too much. They will have too disclose it as an exhibit in their WS .

Dx

and they

3 copies

yes to mediation (unless you filed our Statute Barred Defence OR this is a claim for a Private Parking Ticket)

1 wit you

Suitability for determination without a hearing? no (read all the posts in N180 link above for the reason)

the rest is obv

1 to the court

1 to sols (omit phone/sig/email)

1 for your file

dx

and they

Cheers dx. Do the court send me the forms? Or is it best to print the one in the link you've posted. I don't have a printer that's all so will have to find someone with a printer if not. 

Also does this mean they're definitely going ahead with court and not dropping it 

Edited by TS6014