Reid vs GE Money / Purpleloans Going to Court ***SETTLED***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well if i dont hit them in or before Court I am sure that they will get Hit by the bad press that will be heading their way..lol

One of the National Newspapers are following my case very closely..

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ian:)

Been away for a bit. My cars been badly damaged in an attempt by thick idiots trying to steal it:( peed'orf cos I have £200 excess to pay:mad: .

wishing you luck... I finally am sending prelim off tomoz to GE:)

Milly XXX

CAPITAL ONE (O/H!): Won £1864.63 including contractual :D

GE MONEY: WON £266.00

Well Checked with the Court today, Both AQs have been recieved by the court and have now been passed to District Judge for his direction, Should hopefully hear within the next 7-10 days, though they did say that the court is pretty busy with cases at the momment and there could be some delay.

Ian

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Well Checked with the Court today, Both AQs have been recieved by the court and have now been passed to District Judge for his direction, Should hopefully hear within the next 7-10 days, though they did say that the court is pretty busy with cases at the momment and there could be some delay.

Ian

Hello Ian,

Really glad to see your posts, have your put your paintbrush down, best be quick it drys quick and its then a b***r to get off:lol:

In some ways it glad to hear the courts are so busy:lol: but not when you are waiting for your day:( but It will come:grin:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Agree with the courts being busy. Filed Barclaycard 4th April and rang the court not issued yet but they have cashed the court fee:rolleyes: .

snowed under at my local.

Milly XXX

That sounds a biit off to me Milly, 2 weeks for an issue isnt on

Needs a complaint to Lord chancellors dept, put across the way it is - not a complaint about the staff, a complaint that they need more manpower as its not on to be taking the cash when they cant process in a resonable time

Recently took me 2 days to get an issue through, so some are obv better off than others

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

I think CAG should be nominated for some kind of award for helping to decrease th Unemployment levels..lol

Complience Departments are now Busy and could do with more Staff

Complaints / Customer services in all banks etc could do with more Staff

The Courts could do with more Staff

Solicitors could do with More staff

GE Money could do with some staff that know how to actually communicate with their Customers..lol

Might just write to Tony Blair and suggest Bankfodder recieves a Knighthood for creating this site..lol

Ian

Hi Ian, I entirely agree with you, I beleive you will be going to Wolverhampton Court when you eventually get a date, Its not far from me If you would like some moral support let me know and Ill take the day off.

Can't wait for things to start happening

Lynn.

Hi Lynn,

that would be great if you can make it along for some moral support when and if the day eventually comes..

Ian

That sounds a biit off to me Milly, 2 weeks for an issue isnt on

Needs a complaint to Lord chancellors dept, put across the way it is - not a complaint about the staff, a complaint that they need more manpower as its not on to be taking the cash when they cant process in a resonable time

Recently took me 2 days to get an issue through, so some are obv better off than others

I agree! It finally was deemed served on thursday...so 15 blinkin days!!!:rolleyes: It could of been at aknowledgement stage!!!

Milly XXX

You want bad?

Try a mid January issue with first hearing June 27th!

No complications to it, so just dont understand why

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ian

Hope this may be of use to you.

Colin Shave

Cheif Executive

G E Money

Im going to bombard him with my letters from now on,

enough is an enough

Colin Shave appears to be as direct and articulate when discussing his vision for GE as he is when debating over the Springboks' chances of success at the ...

www.mortgagesolutions-online.com/public/showPage.html?page=325183 - 37k -

Lynn

Best of luck Ian. Only just found your thread. You seem to have things under control. I hope you manage to generate lots of negative publicity for GE Money - they really do deserve it. When you are preparing your case, let me know if there are any cases you need to include in your bundle (I can probably get them for you).

Paul

Just a short update regarding my claim against GE Money,

I have today received an Order from Wolverhampton County Court ,

" District Judge Hearne has considered the statements of case and allocation

questionnaires submitted in this claim and has decided that a hearing is

necessary before a final decision about allocation can be made,

District Judge Hearne orders you to attend at 11.00 AM on the 22 May 2007 at

Wolverhampton County Court, Pipers Row, Wolverhampton."

There is a note too, Note if you fail to attend the hearing, the court may

order you to pay the costs of the other party, or parties that do attend.

Failure to pay those costs within the time stated may lead to your statement of case being Struck out.

Oh well looks like time to pack the Overnight Bag for a trip to Sunny Wolverhampton,

Now I wonder if GE Money will turn up to the hearing or not... I guess I will just have to wait and See.. Now i wonder if they will bring their solicitor up from Cardiff for this or will they simply send the office junior from the Wolverhampton office as it is just round the corner for them. Wheras it is a 702 Mile and 12 Hour round trip for myself..

Paulb123 Thanks for the offer of support /help.. If I need any information I will give you a shout on here or PM you if that is ok. Will wait and see what the Judge says on the 22nd and will give you a shout.

Ian

Hi Reidnet

My hubby and self would like to offer both you and yr wife a room for a night or two to suit. ( You could make it a bit of a break for you both)

We are only aout 20 miles away and I am on holiday that week, so no probs.

Lynn

We would love to come and give you support on the 22nd.

Hi Lynn,

Thank you very much for your kind offer, I will be comming down myself to Wolverhampton as the OH will be at work and due to the short notice she will not be able to arrange to get time off, which is a bit of a bummer.. But Im used to that..lol.

I would be intending to Travel down leaving here about Mid day on the Monday and according to Sat Nav it should take me just under 6 hours.

It would be great to meet up and also have you and your Hubbies support on the day, Though the hearing is an allocation hearing which I have to admit is a bummer as it will no doubt mean further trips back and fore to court.

Ian

Hi Ian

Sorry other half can't make it thought it would make a nice break for you both - Why don't you come straight to us on Monday when you get down here have a meal and drink, then on Tuesday we can head of to the court.

If your coming on the train we can pick you up no prob

Lynn

• Haha 1

That sounds great Lynn, I will maybe have a look at taking the train down, it would be less stressful that way.. But then I would not get loud music and a smoke on th train..lol.

I will let you know nearer the time of what I am planning, though I think more than likely I will drive down, after all I will be taking all paperwork etc relating to GE Money with me just in case.

Thanks again

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ho Hi Ho its of to Court we Go..lol

Well I have my overnight bag ready, just got to get Train tickets then Im off for a couple of Days.. Lets see what GE throw at this hearing, though I think I may have some good stuff to throw right back at them.

I will get info on the hearing posted as soon as I can after the hearing, I may have to ask a favour of felow CAG member to do this for me as I will have a long Journey back home after the hearing.

Tuesday 22nd May 11am Wolverhampton Court if anyone else wants to pop along..lol

Ian

Ian

GOOD Luck Ian, I am sure u 'll bring us some good new:))

Just remember who u r....

It all will be ok at the end.....

regards,

Maria

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

Thanks Maria

Ian

x