IRDWW Chasing Emirates Islamic Loan Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I left Dubai in December 2018 as I was made redundant and had to leave a sizeable bank loan behind.

A company by the name of IDRWW have been in contact and are asking me to contact them to arrange payment, they also sent a letter to my home address

Can they enforce a loan from the UAE and what should I do?

100's of like thread here

just type in UAE or dubai or IDRWW

in our search top right and get reading up.

but what you must do is write to IDRWW stated client

the bank xxxx 

and inform them in writing of your correct & current address to avoid a backdoor CCJ.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just a note on this around IDR and Mr Coyle and his team who is also the same Mr Coyle from CWD the original solicitors that were trying to collect Dubai debt for many years the wrong way and against the law. 

As DX always explains very well and others do not give in and do not bow to there pressure. 

I had Mr Coyle use an intern once to try and call me at work - disgusting just like the debt collectors in the UAE try to do.

Then he sets up this company IDR to try and put more pressure. There was an operations manager never heard from her again that was trying to be all forceful and then a solicitor that was using 2 addresses for CWD and IDR at the same time. Outright ridiculous. 

I have complained to the SRA and the FCA many times and they always tell me the same unless the debt has been passed through the correct courts in the UAE and if Mr Coyle and IDR have purchased the debt then nothing can be done as they don’t own the debt they just act in behalf of the banks. 

As I always mention I find the right contact at the bank to pay the bank directly. Things are getting a little easier now. 

Do not pay DCA from the UK! 

I nearly did this once to Mr Coyles colleague and guess what they could not find my payment so I stopped and reported them right away. Shoddy !!! 

There are new laws coming in or have done already that can help those who have had to leave Dubai with debt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi there. Read this article 

https://www.thenationalnews.com/business/money/the-debt-panel-how-do-i-resolve-my-uae-debts-after-11-years-1.1074585

each time and each bank you owe money to be sure to get in touch with central bank first off. There are many things happening in the background to assist you further. 

you IGNORE IDRWW

only deal with the bank who is?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to IRDWW Chasing Emirates Islamic Loan Debt

So what happens with IDRWW? can they ultimately take legal action?

Only if they buy the debt and its been legally assigned to them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

As you are aware, we are a debt recovery agency and we have been instructed by our client, Emirates Islamic Bank PJSC in the Middle East to deal with the following outstanding account(s)

Does this mean they haven't 'bought the debt'?

we have been instructed by our client Emirates Islamic Bank PJSC

Ambulance chasers60197-200.png

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

21 hours ago, dx100uk said:

but what you must do is write to IDRWW stated client

the bank xxxx 

and inform them in writing of your correct & current address to avoid a backdoor CCJ.

is the only thing you need to do. to Emirates Islamic

and ofcourse read ALL the threads i pointed too

them you'll be informed correctly

not be making silly guesses upon what a powerless dca cant ever do..like repo etc etc.

dx

and they

Exactly DX. My first contact from Mr Coyle was a long time back in 2014 knowing full well at that time CWD could not do anything hence IDR was set up to try the same thing but again failed. 

THey have not purchased the debt and I have all this in writing and they never will unless it’s with their while and it’s not even been passed through the courts. 

if it plays on your mind like it did me back then but with around 9 DCAs in Dubai chasing me also which was horrific but I learnt how to fight back as they are really bad then just find the contact for the bank and talk to them. That’s up to you. 
I owe 4 banks and that’s where I am at the moment after 11 years. 2 of them I have had some success but the other forget it they don’t understand that if they would have listened to me back in 2014 then they could have been having regular payments of £10 or so which is something. 

also they offer settlements from time to time which makes me laugh in Dubai to clear your debt. All my debt has been written off already and is sat with collection in Dubai so no charges etc 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HunkyJunky said:

IDRWW have already sent a letter to my home address, can I take this as updated then?

for what?

dx

and they

Sorry i thought you had moved.

You still need to only deal with the bank directly should you wish to deal with this.

and they

underp04 I have created your own topic......please post here.......

IRDWW Court claim Emirates 2 x credit cards

what part of ignore them are you not understanding??

and they