ENBD debt from 2017 - J&P Credit Solutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can advise me.

I left Dubai in summer 2019, after arriving back in Feb 2015. I ended up losing my job whilst there and spent 6 months burning through my savings to continue paying my loans whilst looking for a new job.  I ran out of money and ultimately left the country with not a penny to my name.

Safe to say I’ve spent all the time since then trying to rebuild my life and make ends meet. I’ve received the same emails from ENBD collections since I left, every few months they send the same email which I’ve ignored. However recently they have gotten a solicitors here (judge & priestly) to chase me at my address which has changed a few times since I got back (this concerned me).

The debt is around £25k. I have attached the first email and then todays follow up email for your review. They also sent similar letters to my home address as well as texting and calling my phone. Feeling very concerned but also seeing many people online saying they are just trying to scare me into contacting them. I have ignored all communication from the bank since they started emailing me in 2020.

Very much appreciate any advice, thanks indeed.

Image.pdf

Image (1).pdf

lots of UAE debt threads to read here.

DO NOT RESPOND.

however if the BANK has not got your current and correct address from YOU in writing, by royal mail, then you must write to them informing them to protect against a backdoor ccj

for anything else read here only.

and await if / when a letter of claim

or

a statutory demand

or

a court claim arrives..

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks very much, I have browsed some of the threads and appreciate your comments on all of them. I thought I was correct in ignoring but very pleased to see your confirmation on this particular case.

If J&P have my current home address then does this mean the bank do also? I did not share it with them and have not shared any info with them since I took the credit. They have my old old old address in UK which I have advised the people there the situation and they will return all mail.

Thank you once again!

stop following freemen of the land twaddle

do not return the letters..

anyone with a consumer credit licence can get your current address form your credit file BUT that does 'LEGALLY' mean YOU have informed the BANK, the original creditor in writing where you now live.. so an old address could legally be used to raise a claim and returning letters is not protection against backdoor litigation.

you MUST write to the bank ASAP. protect your six.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Understand. Writing to the bank in UAE sharing my home address in UK, doesn’t this give the bank direct knowledge to then push legal proceedings?

Thanks.

Edited by Ladybug09

and youd rather  a might than a will for a backdoor one?

dx

never ever run from debt!!

dx

and they

• 1 month later...

You will notice a lot of " mays " in that threat o gram.....is there an actual letter of claim attached ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

is there a reply pack with various questions and wanting an I&E sheet filled out too

like the PDF in post 5 if hit you click this letter of claim

dx

and they

Read through your thread dubai 5 0 - am I right in saying I should ignore it? Or respond with my details? I actually own nothing aside from a seriously old car worth about a grand. Recently got a second hand car on finance so not even the owner of that for another 3 years.

The guys on here are the experts so I would take much more credence of what they say than me. my tuppence happens is when the amount is larger the chances that requesting a load of documents stopping their activity could be seen as simply kicking the can down the road.

Edited by dubai 5 0
waffle!
  • Haha 1

yes thats a letter of claim

you DONT ignore it..:frusty:

hit letter of claim

follow post 5 there.

dx

• Thanks 1

and they

1 hour ago, Ladybug09 said:

can you please READ our upload guide

and use the PDFmerge site to put those all in ONE multipage PDF.

else we'll be here allday downloading single page files..:whistle:

• Thanks 1

and they

Roger that. Thank you dx.

Completing the form given in your directed thread - couple of questions if I may..

I am not to give my personal contact details on the form including number, address, email, and you mention signature also. Does that mean don't write anything next to where it says signature or just don't give your real signature?

There is a reference number tied to my 'case' which I assume I do need to add to the reply form?

Apologies for the probably stupid questions but want to make sure I do this correctly.

Many Thanks indeed.

read the guide carefully....use the PDF there NOT return their sent forums.

ofcourse you need to give them your name and address and their ref no.!!

you type your name as advised in the guide.

and they

1 hour ago, dubai 5 0 said:

The guys on here are the experts so I would take much more credence of what they say than me. my tuppence happens is when the amount is larger the chances that requesting a load of documents stopping their activity could be seen as simply kicking the can down the road.

I would have to agree whether you complete it or not with this type of debt will have no bearing on whether they issue a claim or not apart from having more of your  confirmed details. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread