Jump to content

Ninja1337

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    51
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About Ninja1337

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Isn't a PAP letter a bit more serious then just threats? Or was it more likely to hope for me to not respond to this and get an easy court case?
  2. They have now chased me for an update or else they will consult their lawyers for legal action. I am tempted to respond to them that they still have failed to hand me: "Original signed finance agreement together with the terms and conditions IN ENGLISH Any notice of change in account terms and conditions that were ever issued since credit approval Any notice of default or Norwegian equivalent that was issued by the original creditor Proof the UK Pre Action Protocol allows a UK Solicitor to issue a Letter Of Claim and /or issue court proceedings concerning a
  3. About 7 months on, I have now received a letter from CLI again, with "bank statements that I requested" apologizing for the delay in these times and that they look forward to be hearing from me. What should my next step be, if any? All they have included is statements of payments (in Norwegian) and none of the other things I asked for. S hould I wait and see until they chase further and then tell them where the rest is, or should I respond now?
  4. Out of interest.. what would happen if Sunny did go bust now in terms of my claim? Would the administrator try to honor FOS decision?
  5. I currently have a complaint with them which has been escalted to the ombudsman after they didn't agree with the adjunctor, so hope they don't go bust just yet so I can get my money
  6. Ok, so I will reply to them shortly , I am going to say the following, any other input would be appreciated. Box D tick "I dispute this debt because I do not have enough information to know if I own this debt." Box I tick I need a copy of : I need a copy of.. Original signed finance agreement together with the terms and conditions IN ENGLISH Any notice of change in account terms and conditions that were ever issued since credit approval Any notice of default or Norwegian equivalent that was issued by the original creditor
  7. Well, I managed to login in to my Amazon account too yesterday, but this morning it was blocked. Called up CS, and they said that I had closed the account on the 7th, this account has been up to date an I have not gone over the limit. So I am not sure what to take from all this.. How do they expect me to keep paying on it if they remove my access? I am tempted just to go to their complaint service, especially for the Amazon one and ask what they are thinking about this and why I have not gotten any information..
  8. I had some loans when I had this yes, but I honestly don't think I am going to go that route with Aqua. My main concern now was what this meant, as he was not willing to explain anything and only said check your credit file which scared me. I plan to pay it all up by mid next year, it will take some time.
  9. So I won't be charged for like fraud or anything like that sort will I? (Just thinking of the direct debit giving me temporary funds to spend) He was just so vague, I just don't get why he wouldn't tell me why he had cancelled it. Now, if this happen to my Amazon Account too, which I believe it has as I am sure i could instantly use funds when I had paid so it was below the threshold... Since that account is up to date, I would not be charged with any overlimits or default as long as I keep paying right?
  10. Hello, Just asking for some advice and really reassurance of what it can mean.. I have an Aqua Card which was with a a £1300 limit, due to being in a spiral of debt with other loans and issues, I didn't manage it very well. I did in the beginning, but I managed somehow to go over it by quite a bit. Current statement is around £4k. Talked to customer service today, and they told me the account was closed on 7th of October. I had being paying in every month, so I was not with any late payments. I queried what that meant and
  11. So yes I don't think it will be SB for this reason. I'll let you know once I have a further response.
  12. Ok thanks I will do, as this is not UAE I assume I will just not mention the following then: "Proof that UAE Court Judgement has already been gained upon said debt. - Change to Norwegian Court Judgement? Proof the UK Pre Action Protocol allows a UK Solicitor to issue a Letter Of Claim and /or issue court proceedings concerning a UAE debt. The UAE is not a 'member state' . - remove this last sentence?
  13. Hello, reading forum threads previously I received several letters from CLI, but I assumed they were just template letters and could safely ignoring them, including the one where they said they would send someone to visit me (never happened). I have now received a letter again from them saying that they have been instructed by Lindorff (who again has been assigned from the orginal creditor a bank in Norway) to obtain the payment from me for a credit card that I had. They further say "this letter is being sent to you in accordance with the Pre-Action Protocol for D
  14. What is the best course of action when I had a successful complaint against them through the FOS, reducing the amount I had to pay back but I head nothing from them until today saying it is with BW Legal now an advises me to contact them. Should I wait for them to contact me?
×
×
  • Create New...