CPP ANPR PCN - MOTO services at Donnington out of time?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

safe to totally ignore DCBL 

have a read of the last few posts here:

one final check is that you have not moved since the last round of letters?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I haven't changed address for 17 years. Hopefully attached is the front of first of the 2 letters, will try and upload front of today's as comparison

This is the letter recieved today

DCBL letters.pdf

The backs of the letters are the same

Thank you

Edited by FTMDave
Images posted in thread, also with personal details showing

You left your name, address and DCBL reference number showing - I've removed these and converted to PDF so only registered Caggers can see the letters - best to keep the opposition guessing.  The upload link that honeybee posted explains how to do all this easily in a couple of minutes.

What you've received is toilet paper - so ignore the letters and enjoy your Easter.

Debt collection agencies have less power than the dead lizard I saw my next-door neighbour's cat catch yesterday.  It's not their debt, so they can do nothing.

DCBL are the worst of these shysters, they stick on their letter heading that they are bailiffs.  So what?  Bailiffs can only get involved once someone has been taken to court, lost the court case, and still refuses to pay.  They might as well stick on that they have also been appointed as Her Majesty's Executioners for what relevance it is.

The fact you are receiving these letters is actually very positive.  Instead of actually getting on with it and taking you to court, CPP are just getting third parties to sent you silly "threatening" letters, which once you know the law are just nonsense from paper tigers.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

My apologies,  I did block out that info but it maybe that I then uploaded the original rather than the amended copy. Thank you for sorting them out for me.

I love your way with words too, really made me smile, particularly in a world with a toilet paper crisis!

Will update again if any further changes.

I like the line saying the next time you will be able to dispute the charge will be at court.

They miss out what should follow, that it will all be at their clients expense.

The supreme court decision wasnt an open ended free for all for parking co's, it related to them not having to show a sachedule for loss, making this consumer contract on a par with commercial contracts so they could in effect add a penalty fee " as long as it wasnt unconscionable" and that figure being £80 at the time.

DCBL have just made the rest up