Civil Enforcement Ltd PCN received at Hospital car park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good morning All,

I bought parking ticket for duration of my hospital appointment at General Hospital in Manchester.

Upon return to my car I notice PCN stuck on windscreen from Civil Enforcement Ltd for reason 'parked in incorrect zone'.

I find this strange because last time I attended said hospital for same medical reason

I parked in the same zone, bought a ticket to cover my stay and no problem.

Any advice on how to challenge this would be appreciated, thanks in advance guys

Or you could make sure you are correct about the space and follow the appeal process to the end.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Always wait for the NTK, otherwise you risk identifying the driver and allowing them to negate the PoFA.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

agree, wait for NTK which has to arrive between 29 and 56 days after the date of the event to be compliant with PoFA.

If it is before or after this time then no keeper liability and you can then complain to a number of bodies about the matter, including the hospital trust.

is there signage at the hospital that specifically says that you can only park in a certain place with the P&D ticket you bought?

If not then no breach and they are trying to get money when none is due.

Another reason to complain to hospital trust when the time comes.

is there signage at the hospital that specifically says that you can only park in a certain place with the P&D ticket you bought? If not ten no breach and they are trying to get money when none is due. Another reason to complain to hospital trust when the time comes.

Many thanks guys for all response, I really appreciate them.

I didn't see any sign post saying don't park where I parked.

If per chance any of you know North Manchester Central Hospital,

I parked in zone 2, left of Entrance 1. In front of main entrance gate is a parking zone Disabled/Elderly Patients,

That is clearly sign posted even on the ground.

The left of this zone is zone 2 where I parked (in white marked bay not disabled bay).

I still don't understand why I was issued PCN.

I stand to be corrected if anybody knows this hospital well

Many thanks guys for all response, I really appreciate them. I didn't see any sign post saying don't park where I parked. If per chance any of you know North Manchester Central Hospital, I parked in zone 2, left of Entrance 1. In front of main entrance gate is a parking zone Disabled/Elderly Patients, That is clearly sign posted even on the ground. The left of this zone is zone 2 where I parked (in white marked bay not disabled bay). I still don't understand why I was issued PCN. I stand to be corrected if anybody knows this hospital well

Keep the ticket you paid for safe. And as already advised, wait for the NTK through the post and update this thread when received.

What colour zone was the car parked in? It seems that every sign should have this information on;

Who can park where?

http://www.pat.nhs.uk/getting-here/car-parking.htm

I bet they don't...

And the trust site search brings up APCOA signage.

http://www.pat.nhs.uk/search-results.htm?sitekit=true&task=search&indexname=Site+Search&search=car+parking+policy

This trust has also had issues with their chosen parking enforcement contractors, which are on going.

Keep an eye on this foi thread;

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/car_parking_on_trust_land#comment-68169

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

Update:

Please note that I received NTO last Saturday 6/5/2016 stating:

failure to £70 within 28 days may result in them proceeding with debt recovery action

and/or issue court proceedings against me.

I wish I could appeal this via email...

I really don't want to waste postage cost for this guys

www.ce-service.co.uk

A notice to keeper??

What does it say, can you scan and post up a redacted copy of it, DON'T do anything yet.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

A Notice To Keeper.

I'll scan and post copy here; could someone pls confirm website used to redate and resize scan documents.

A notice to keeper??

What does it say, can you scan and post up a redacted copy of it, DON'T do anything yet.

what does it say you have done wrong? The letter must contain a minimum amount of information to be legal so it should say where the parking event was, what the breach of contract was and who the creditors are. As CEL are a bunch of lying bandits it would be worth asking the hospital who they signed up to do their parking control as a FOI request ( I know this has already been done but CEL may well be undone by the Companies Act rather than a false claim of parking in the wrong zone so worth having in writing) Agree a scan will help us no end.

Dont appeal yet but when you do one of the things to ask for is proof of parking in the wrong zone. They will have a picture of your car ticket but I bet that is the only proof of where it was that day so that will ruin any legal claim for them.

NTK not compliant with PoFA, it doesnt say who the creditor is and doesnt say anything about a claim for keeper liability if you dont provide a name and address for service of the driver, doesnt mention PoFA to create this liability etc.

Usual pile of poo from Ashley Cohen front company.

What I fail to understand is why the administrators who sign the contracts with these crooks dont actually follow due dilligence before they commit a public body and their patients to paying hard earned cash out to the undeserving. They should be sacked for gross dereliction of duty but they all get promoted out to another hospital trust when it goes pear shaped.

What I fail to understand is why the administrators who sign the contracts with these crooks dont actually follow due dilligence before they commit a public body and their patients to paying hard earned cash out to the undeserving. They should be sacked for gross dereliction of duty but they all get promoted out to another hospital trust when it goes pear shaped.

Thanks ericbrothers. Do you think ignoring this ntk is ok?

Thanks ericbrothers. Do you think ignoring this ntk is ok?

No, you do not ignore it. You appeal as the RK denying liability for the charge.

But wait till to tomorrow for further advice please...

I would rerspond to it saying the following:

the notice to keeper, ref XXXXX is not complaint with the PoFA 2012 and therefore no keeper liability exists.

Make a request to the DVLA and demand to know who has accessed your details for that vehicle and complain that this has been done improperly as there is no probable cause to do so as there is no keeper liability in this matter. I would also bet that it is another one of Ashleys dodgy companies that did the accessing such as on of the Creative or Star parking companies he runs without giving Companies house the correct ownership details.