PIP claim /DLA renewal

fletch70
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2541 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I put in a complaint to Capita which I copied into my MP . By their own reckoning they should have replied by 3rd Dec

I still have not had the reply even though I was told that it has been posted on 4 separate occasions (the last one 24th Dec) and emailed to me 21st December.

I am at a complete loss as to what to do and I can not get past the frontline customer relations monkeys at Capita

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its 40 days not 40 working days, even accounting for BH that will only be 3 which would take us to Monday and they wont have even recieved the reply to their request by then

I honestly didn't know ParkingEye were owned By Crapita;

Fletch on your part, email him, Group CEO. Youll get a proper response. Direct your SAR Complaint there too... They should tell you more.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Wow

I emailed Andy Parker and cc'd my MP and ministers@dwp

I have had a reply from Chris Stroud who is the MD responsible for PIP

He has promised to get back to me on Monday which considering it is NYE seems a good timescale

I really hope it does get sorted , it will be one less thing to stress about

The 4th letter allegedly posted Xmas Eve has not arrived , the level of incompetence is unbelievable

the level of incompetence is unbelievable

On the contrary, I do believe it!

It is the fact that those who purport to police them are so inept and incompetent that I struggle to believe, how much longer

must the deluge of complaints about cr@pita go unheeded?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Well I did get a written response

It was supposedly sent by signed for delivery however

It was a large letter with two large letter first class stamps on -not enough from 1st class signed for

The Signed for sticker that was on the envelope was fully intact i.e both bar codes were on there

When I put the signed for reference number into the tracker it gave no detail

Not only that but it did not include the written response that i had been waiting for since Dec 3rd

It claimed that all info from a previous appointment in early 2015 had been destroyed however - the PA4 V3 included the following that related to that application

Additional notes dated 21/01/2015

PA1 dated 02/02/15

Supporting letter written by partner dated 19/03/2015

Prescriptions dated 19/03/2015 - As my medication has frequently changed I even handed the HCP's up to date lists on the day of the appointment and they still got it wrong!

Letter to request further consideration dated 19/03/2015

Email from Sister dated 23/03/2015

They claimed that they were unaware I had made a complaint about the conduct of one of their HCP's until after she had visited in Oct , so I sent them the date and subject line of the email I had sent- Thank god I keep emails in a file and throw letters into another one apart from the bin

Just to **** em off, my response has been sent to MP, CEO capita, MD health and well being as well as complaint

If they are going to lie to me they should make bloody sure that I can not prove them liars

It's incredible isn't it! Even though they have been shown for the corrupt liars they are, they still try and weasel their slimy little bodies out of it!

I know of no other department that is truly as corrupt as this, less for the actual building in which they dream up their ideas in Westminster!

I fought these clowns for three years before they gave in, and even now I am still arguing with them, utterly specious individuals.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks , it is incredible

Not only that but the lady who was dealing with my complaint initially made two promises

1) To email me her response

2) To look at my case and maybe get it recalled for a non field based HCP to look at the evidence again

Last time I spoke to her on the phone she denied it so I have suggested that they listen to the telephone recording that i am sure they keep.

She is the same woman who I addressed the email to back in March where I complained that the HCP had refused to take documents off me citing the DPA -funny how when they write to you they say that you can give the HCP further info

Maybe this is why my MR is taking so long

Are you recording these calls at all?

It would be fantastic if you were, and can tell them that you have a copy of the call where they stated untruths, soon shuts them up!

Sadly I have not got a call recorder as I have never been able to justify the expense (which is rather odd when you consider other ways I waste my money). The phone call where she stated that she would send me an email etc should be covered in my SAR request however I am still waiting on that.

Thats a shame, if your phone has a speaker facility on it? then all you really need is a dictaphone which you can pick up relatively cheaply from Argos, or ebay!

I have tried call recorder apps for my mobile (Android) but they have all been less than useful. If anyone knows of a reliable one for mobiles I would be most grateful

Ah, it's on a mobile?

Well the one I use is ''Automatic Call Recorder'' it's a free app, and you can auto save the calls to google drive or dropbox,

it's not brilliant, well not compared to my Truecall on my landline it's not, but it is better than nothing, and works.

Thanks for that

In the past I had Samsung phones and the apps I tried all failed miserably

Just before seeing your message I had downloaded the self same app to my Sony Xperia linked to my Google Drive account

I really need to do something for my landline as well.

I will have to see if the app works with the BT app so I can make all my calls , even from home, from my mobile

Does anyone have a phone number/address for section of the DWP that do SAR's

It is long past the 40 day limit and I wish to chase it up, or would I be best to chase it with Capita to whom I first sent the request

I would contact the ICO about this, they've had enough rope by which to hang themselves, once again!

It would be the whoever you sent it to that you need to complain too.

Thanks BB

Email sent to ICO

Follow up email sent to capita with Chris stroud the MD of capita health and well being ( Don't laugh , that is his title) being copied in and a bcc to my MP

BB

Sorry I can't PM you but

When I sent a request for MR on my PIP claim I sent an old memory stick with copies of the covert recordings that I did of both my assessments (They were in my own home so perfectly legal)

Hopefully they will be now be aware that I am keeping records

I am beginning to think I should have put down OCD as one of my ailments

Don't worry about the legalities of recording your dealings with them, either overtly or covertly, you are doing nothing illegal, they are for your own protection.

It only becomes a legal minefield if you post it on social media and the like.

They should expect that anyone unfortunate enough to have to deal with them and is aware of their tactics is going to record them.

Thanks BB

You have been a great help

Much as i would like to post it all over the internet I know that is not really on . I have the recordings and i was able to say in my request for MR that the reason I could recall what was said so clearly was down to the recordings. In one conversation of the phone with the DM she said 'how can you forget to take your pills but remember what was said' to which a reply of 'because i recorded it and have made notes' swiftly shut her up.

Health & Well being, I've heard it all now, they are having a tin bath with that:lol:

Well you're as tenacious as I, and certainly dot all the i's and cross all the T's, copying in your MP is brilliant, not that they will do anything if they're a Tory like mine. But at least they will know just how unpopular the selfservatives are.