Haven/bourne Leisure/evergreen Finance / Barclays Partner Finance - Shocking!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been trying for months to find someone who will actually speak out about this site but no one will cone forward because everyone is scared of getting evicted.

Some just have no back bone.

I am still on Golden Sands but they have threatened to evict me and turn off my gas and electric. I was miss sold my caravan in May 2014 I gave them a deposit of £24.500 plus a 2013 caravan as part exchange plus extra finance.

The caravan was £58,000.

I was under the impression that I could live on this site. Everyone told me I could and I spent nearly three hours with the sales man informing him that I was moving from another 12 month site to live on here.

He just let me believe I could but never said I couldn't. He just said to get my post delivered to a post office address.

I was told so many lies which was misrepresentation and against the law.

Its so long this story.

To put it in a nut shell I moved here after selling my house not to evade paying council tax but to build a new life for myself.

I have been in tears so many times as they do not listen to you when you go to the office if you say you have been miss sold a caravan they basically throw you out. Last week I went into see them as they sent me a letter with lies in it mistaking me for someone else.

It was stating they remember having conversations with me where I informed them that my husband had died? Never. I went in to challenge them and they made me leave and informed me they were going to get the police.

The Manager was holding the door open repeatedly saying Byee see you in court. Now how professional is that.

My case against them has been going on for months and is now in the hands of the Ombudsman. I feel really sorry for you and any other person who has suffered at the hands of these lying bullies and this has to be stopped.

Elderly people who have been ill are walking away from their caravans and the site are benefiting from this all the way to the bank.

I am on my own here and they know I cant stand up to them on my own. I feel so alone in all this because there is no one who will support me with it.

If you or anyone else can help me in this case or if i can help any one else plese do not hessitate to ask.

Haven are notorious for it what evidence do you have to support an accusation of misrepresentation, very cocky until you issue court letter then attitude changes do you hae funds to litigate

Edited by honeybee13
Para with email removed,

That's not allowed here Sean. Please read site rules

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I have been trying for months to find someone who will actually speak out about this site but no one will cone forward because everyone is scared of getting evicted.

Some just have no back bone.

I am still on Golden Sands but they have threatened to evict me and turn off my gas and electric. I was miss sold my caravan in May 2014 I gave them a deposit of £24.500 plus a 2013 caravan as part exchange plus extra finance.

The caravan was £58,000.

I was under the impression that I could live on this site. Everyone told me I could and I spent nearly three hours with the sales man informing him that I was moving from another 12 month site to live on here.

He just let me believe I could but never said I couldn't. He just said to get my post delivered to a post office address.

I was told so many lies which was misrepresentation and against the law.

Its so long this story.

To put it in a nut shell I moved here after selling my house not to evade paying council tax but to build a new life for myself.

I have been in tears so many times as they do not listen to you when you go to the office if you say you have been miss sold a caravan they basically throw you out. Last week I went into see them as they sent me a letter with lies in it mistaking me for someone else.

It was stating they remember having conversations with me where I informed them that my husband had died? Never. I went in to challenge them and they made me leave and informed me they were going to get the police.

The Manager was holding the door open repeatedly saying Byee see you in court. Now how professional is that.

My case against them has been going on for months and is now in the hands of the Ombudsman. I feel really sorry for you and any other person who has suffered at the hands of these lying bullies and this has to be stopped.

Elderly people who have been ill are walking away from their caravans and the site are benefiting from this all the way to the bank.

I am on my own here and they know I cant stand up to them on my own. I feel so alone in all this because there is no one who will support me with it.

If you or anyone else can help me in this case or if i can help any one else plese do not hessitate to ask.

I do feel for you & what your going through right now.

Have you made a formal complaint to Bourne Leisure Group (Inc Haven, Butlins etc) Head Office?

As a Park Manager will only get away with what he says & does, if no one above him is informed of his bad attitude & behaviour!

I've worked for a Park similar to yours as a Park Administrator. We had a Park Manager & above him was an Area Manager as well as Senior Managers @ Head Office.

So as your getting absolutely no where with your Park Manager & you could be facing eviction, then I would go straight to the CEO & write to him. State exactly what has gone on & what you are trying to achieve here. Be concise, firm & provide as much detail & evidence you have re your situation, as you are now looking to him to also help you get this sorted out.

CEO Email.

[email protected]

I see you have the Ombudsman involved as well, have you heard back from them at all as yet?

I do hope you get the resolution you are seeking.

Keep us informed on how you get on...

Good Luck!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single minute of it!!

My finance is with Barclays Partner Finance.

I wrote to them as instructed by Consumer direct and they didn't acknowledge the two letters.

The Ombudsman wrote to them and they replied immediately.

They stated that it was down to the Caravan park.

Supply of goods (implied terms} act 1973 changes to expressed terms of contact

and also the misrepresentation of information.

I am awaiting news regarding this from the Ombudsman

Not sure what to do next.

Kind Regards

Hi

What is not allowed,

Thanks

That wasn't aimed @ you Alfieob, it was a message for Sean.

If this were me in your predicament, I'd still write to the CEO as I said above.

If he ignores the 1st or 2nd letter, then write again, until the CEO sees you are not going away.

Your Park Manager has to answer to his Area Manager & him to those in HO. Surely there is no way Bourne Leisure would condone his actions.

I've personally worked in a Park Managers office & to me, it sounds like HO has no real idea what is actually happening on this Park!

Good luck!

Wasn't there a Face the Facts programme about this outfit on Radio 4 a couple of years back? If so, this case would be far from unique. It could have been a similar company but even so might be worth checking via BBC website to see what it had to say.

[RT: Sean had provided offline contact details, contrary to site rules.]

Hi Rainbow tears,

Thank you for your response

I had followed the link because it was saying about Golden sands in Wales. I have just found out that this is a Hoeseasons site have you any idea who I contact in regards to this.

I thought there would have been more people replied to my post because people have been evicted from the site and people just handing their caravans back every week to the finance companies and walking away. There are caravans empty all over the site that have been just left. Golden sands have now asked for planning permission to site 37 more caravans on the football area of the site. They will be earning thousands and thousands and it will have cost them hardly anything.

Regards

I have found the following for you Alfieob.

I'd suggest you write to both the MD & CEO with regards to your situation & hopefully either/both will be able to help you!

Hoeseasons information;

Managing Director Email

[email protected]

CEO Email

[email protected]

Good luck!

• Haha 1

Hi Rainbow Tears,

Thanks for the information.

I am going to take your advise on this matter. Would you know if the people who work on the caravan sites i.e. the Manager and Salesmen are employed by Hoeseasons?.

Kind Regards