My overall Benefits journey from 2013 to date - and on going still!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello george and welcome to cag...

Atos Origon in case you are unaware belong to Phillips electronics and an insurance giant in america who have a few subsidary companies in the uk even experion are linked to them.....so your data is more than likely secretly availailable to them but we are not to know this..

Atos deny they keep any Data concerning you and this is backed up from the DWP so if you want data from the Atos you have a long fight on your hands ive been at it for over 6 years and got nowhere ,you must remember when you want your Data from the DWP you must ask for A FULL AUDIT OF ALL DATA CONCERNING YOU this means screen prints TAPED CONVERSATIONS AS WELL good luck

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did some investigating into Atos. It was originally an American company that amalgamated with another. Philips did buy into it, but I understand Philips rid themselves of their shares in it, but perhaps I've got that wrong?

I believe it is now a French owned company. I have contacted tenuous leads in the states but they don't have info on Atos.

I have been through similar probs as previous "posters" I made a complaint to Atos about the falsified med report by their doctor (corrupto quack) and the complaint was upheld! Amazing!!

I also made a complaint to DWP and they admitted wrong doing! Double amazing!!

But trying to take it beyond this is difficult and I'm trying to find if there are any records of successful cases having been already taken. I'm certain there must be some!

There was a documentary on BBC in 2006 about falsified med reports, the link is - BBC NEWS | Programmes | Errors block benefits to disabled It is astonishing the level of corruption even then, I'm trying to find any cases from that programme, as the cases highlighted were blatant corruption, so hopefully litigation followed.

Coogaah

HI FLO YES YOU CAN TAKE IT FARTHER BY CONTACTING YOUR mp AND ALSO INSIST THAT THE mp RECOMENDS IT IS PLACED IN THE HANDS OF ICE who are the independant authority and they can make compensations also if you have an admittance you can now use the FRAUD ACT 2009...

PHILLIPS say they got rid of their shares they only placed them with a holding company ATOS HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROSECUTED IN AMERICA FOR DOING EXCACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING HERE IN THE UK they have lost the social care service contracts they had in the USA as for the french company i beleive they are not allowed to operate the same tactics as they do here again they have been warned any wrong doing there in france means imprisonment for the directors...it is only the UK that have a mandate to cut services to the disabled by whichever means possible...best way to look at ATOS is to see who awarded them the contract which i beleive runs for 10 years and see whi is directors in the UK and when labour get kicked out see what MPs join the board ?

Hi Patrick

Thanks for your response.

As Atos have been successfully prosecuted in the states, and if they are an American company, do you know if it is possible to prosecute them in the states?

Do you know of any prosecutions here?

Thanks again

coogaah

hello george and welcome to cag...

Atos Origon in case you are unaware belong to Phillips electronics and an insurance giant in america who have a few subsidary companies in the uk even experion are linked to them.....so your data is more than likely secretly availailable to them but we are not to know this..

Atos deny they keep any Data concerning you and this is backed up from the DWP so if you want data from the Atos you have a long fight on your hands ive been at it for over 6 years and got nowhere ,you must remember when you want your Data from the DWP you must ask for A FULL AUDIT OF ALL DATA CONCERNING YOU this means screen prints TAPED CONVERSATIONS AS WELL good luck

Has anyone on this site asked for a full audit and did they get all the info.

I have asked under the foi act if the dwp are using vra (voice risk analysis) .Do you know how long the dwp have to keep the information they have on you

i have been able to get a copy of an atos medical report from 2005, that was first ever "test" i am led to believe that copies of all tests are kept in the archives and can be requested, i am glad i got mine and the 2007 one also as it is helping with my case against the fiasco of the 2009 report.

i am also looking into the fact that should it not be a human right for someone with a mental health illness to be "tested" by a qualified person in the mental health proffession? the person who did my test was in full knowledge of my history of anxiety disorder and depression for which treatment was ongoing, yet states that no mental illness existed or was being treated.....

Ruby Tuesday and All

Atos/Med Services state the examining officer is giving a broad overview of your physical and psychological state and doesn't have to be specifically qualified in any given field. It's bullsh*t but it works, for now, for them.

I have in the past asked for subject access under the data protection act, but I haven't heard about "audit", until recently, can anyone expand on this aspect of requesting information? What extras will it give? How to word the request and who to put the request to?

In addition, has anyone got any information on cases brought against Atos in any countries , particularly in this country?

Coogaah

Hi Patrick and All again

Further to my recent posting...

Patrick you say that in France Atos directors are liable to be imprisoned for acts similar to those that they perpetrate here. If this is so, then as members of the European Union do we not have rights similar to that of France. Is it not a breach of our human rights (Not that we have many, or any, in this most corrupt of countries) for the falsification of reports. To falsify a medical report is to create a false instrument and is a prosecutable offence.

Coogaah

i have contacted a human rights solicitor for an enquiry into the human rights aspect of this, am awaiting reply. i was of the impression as told by the dwp that the atos "doctor" would not have seen previous med reports or have seen the form i filled in for the dwp and that the report she made was from her own proffessional judgement....i still think its a human right to have a mental health proffessional test people with that kind of illness, and not someone that has no clue, or why would my GP need to refer me to a pyschiatrist? why is it then that my GP is not allowed to just prescribe my drugs, only the psychiatrist could do that due to the class and he had to give written permission directly to my GP for them to go on to a repeat prescription in case i run out between therapy and revue days. I am just glad they dont do driving tests at atos.

has anyone heard how the petition to get all atos meds recorded is doing on the 10 downing street site? i know it went on there a while back.

hi ruby

have a nose

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/229619-atos-health-care-postggj.html

i am taking atos to court.

the comment about atos staff not knowing conditions and doing an assesment themseft stinks.

mine is to do with work since they got rid of occupational healt and employed these muppetts.

same for dla

who pays the piper call the tune

its the qualifications of these medical people that bothers me.

in this case ive searched for her on all the official registers including the bma but no record exsists.

watch this space

i was told by the dwp that she was a disability assessor in one letter and a healthcare proffessional in another, neither of which confirmed to me that she had a clue about mental health, but they were the only replies i got from them and atos, its not good enough. I am sure it must be a human right to be tested as they say it is, by someone who is qualified to do so and for us to be able to rely on accurate and honest reports, the amount of complaints and appeals should surely ring alarm bells that this isnt whats happening. It cant be left to continue, we must fight this.

by the way postggi i am watching you with great interest, and my heart and wishes are with you every step of the way, if it goes to court i would love to be there with a banner lol

thats fantastic postggi, i dont understand the workings, what happens next? are u guaranteed a hearing? please excuse my ignorance here i just dont have a clue about legal stuff.

hi ruby

have a nose

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/229619-atos-health-care-postggj.html

i am taking atos to court.

the comment about atos staff not knowing conditions and doing an assesment themseft stinks.

mine is to do with work since they got rid of occupational healt and employed these muppetts.

same for dla

who pays the piper call the tune

its the qualifications of these medical people that bothers me.

in this case ive searched for her on all the official registers including the bma but no record exsists.

watch this space

What Atos will say is that they do not retain any documents under an aggreement with the DWP ,i have asked on numerous occasions for the DWP to confirm ar deny this is the case they have confirmed this is the case so i asked DWP to produce the written contract that exist between the DWP AND ATOS i have now been waiting for over 5 years for this to come to light ATOS do employ health care proffessionals but these are people who have only limited background in MEDICAL HEALTH but have no training such as BMA CERTIFIED they are trained by ATOS in a type of insurance related background,the Doctors employed by Atos are limited to approximately 3 out of every 10 ,the question was asked have atos ever been prosecuted the answer is yes but only in AMERICA where in some States they are banned from Practising their less than savoury methods,Atos seem to be above the Law and the Goverment seem to have an unwriten agreemet but bear in mind the Conservatives also employ or will employ this group who proffit on misery,their is a case to answer when it comes to Atos but the only way is for you to challenge them legally through the courts ,but before it gets to court it will be settled due to mistakes so no one has yet had this heard in open court,they have been castigrated on a few occasions for DOCTORING THEIR REPORTS alongside the DWP i think the prime example is KERR V THE SECRETARY OF STATE where the DWP AND ATOS ALTERED REPORTS ,

hope this helps

House of Lords - Kerr (AP) (Respondent) v. Department for Social Development (Appellants) (Northern Ireland)

58. Clearly, therefore, the system places the burden upon the department of asking the right questions and upon the claimant of answering them as best he can. There is no express sanction for failure to comply with regulations 7 or 8, but regulations could provide for this to be a criminal offence were it to become a problem: SSA(NI)A 1992, section 107. If it later turns out that benefit has been paid which should not have been paid because of a misrepresentation or failure to disclose a material fact, whether innocent or fraudulent, the benefit may be recovered: SSA(NI)A 1992, section 69(1). Making a statement or representation which is known to be false, or producing any document or information which is known to be false, is a criminal offence: SSA(NI)A 1992, section 106

thanks for that patrickq1, i notice that with the appeal papers the dwp have enclosed copies of stuff like this, probably more to intimidate me and blind me with legal stuff, but it didnt, this is helpful to me.

sorry ive put the wrong transcipt in but read the case......please also use the INTIMIDATION OF YOUR CLAIM to form part of your case against the DWP AND ATOS also remember you must if neccessary bring forward in a legal claim BRING ATOS ORIGON AS YOUR WITNESS AND THE HEALTH PROFFESSIONAL WHO CONDUCTED THE INVESTIGATION ,

when you put forward your SAR to ATOS you must insert the WORDING A FULL AUDIT OF THE DATA HELD BY ATOS ORIGON to include transcripts of the medical reports they have made concerning you this must include any taped and video evidence ....

good luck the SAR is the same as what we use on the forum but to include what i have written

patrickq1

yes i will do that, thanks, i have recently got the two and only other reports of tests by atos that were done in 2005 and 2007, they sent the copies of them which are kept in their archives, so i would presume that was the info they had on me? i was declared unfit to work on both of those and apparently had a miraculous recovery on the morning of the 11th may ...NOT... all my appeal stuff went off to the tribunal and i have just had a letter yesterday telling me they have sent it with some new evidence in support of me, this came after the dwp sent the case to the tribunal and obviously before the hearing so they get the information sent to them, its in the balance now what they do with it, pull out and do the error thing or battle it through on the day, i am taking my CPN with me for the tribunal, am letting the tribunal service know that tomro as they like to have names of those attending etc i will make sure they know its my CPN, best i can do on that part of it.

it was sent to me in an email when i requested past copies, the email was from the dwp and stated that they had contacted atos to retrieve the copies from their archives.

is it possible you can scan this e mail but leaving out your personal details also leave out your reference numbers etc.....as i have mail stating ATOS DO NOT KEEP RECORDS ?they are under instructions to destroy all data ? so the MANAGERESS OF THE DWP has been very very economical with the truth

i have just gone back through my emails....one states (from the manager of my local dwp office) that she had requested from atos the copies of past reports and as soon as they had arrived she would forward them on to me. a second email in reply to me chasing that up, not from the same dwp member of staff, states that the dwp were retrieving them from THEIR remote storage.....? dont know what to make of that now?