Parking Eye & Debt Recovery Plus Ltd - CLAIM FORM RECEIVED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received a letter from Parking Eye last year which I ignored. Got a second letter which I ignored. Just today received this letter, I assume I should just ignore it aswell?

Or have the rules changed with the changes in October?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT by Slick - PDF doc't removed as requested by OP

Edited by slick132
removed PDF doc't

CookieRocks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep ignoring. Its another letter but more desperate in tone. Notice the liberal use of may, if etc.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I note with interest that Debt Recovery plus have altered their begging letter and now state that they will pass the matter to the land owner's solicitors to consider court action. Can you imagine the level of publicity that this would create if a major retailer went down this route for the sake of a few quid.

It will never happen

This statement also tells us that this company does not have contractual provision to pursue through legal channels. Personally, I cannot imagine a major company placing a noose round their neck by granting such consent to these companies.

In addition, it is interesting to note that almost all begging letters from these companies try to portray the BPA as some form of authority, which of course is absolute rubbish as this organisation is nothing more than a private limited company and a representative body of this highly questionable industry.

Furthermore, this merely emphasisis the point that those who choose to write should do so through the organ grinder and bypass the monkeys.

Edited by Crocdoc

• 2 weeks later...

DebtRecovery Plus Ltd (in the Portakabin next to Parking Eye, I guess) said they DO issue CCJs and produced a list, naming and shaming 'offenders'...

"Please see below a list of some recently issued CCJ's

Mr Hysen Sefri 0QT26001 £135.00

Elemir Dirda 0QT26871 £115.00

Mr Jozef Demlak 0QT26987 £125.00

Mr Robert Pulko 0QT27553 £395.00

Mr Scott Wallace 0QT26996 £125.00

Miss Samantha Kelly 0QT12460 £135.00

Mr Philip Oyewale 0QT27003 £125.00

Mr Barrie Lambe 0QT29016 £115.00

Mr Mark Glynn 0QT27008 £115.00

Miss Cheryl Bennett 0QT06091 £125.00

Mr Claud Mkosi 9QZ66141 £136.00

Mr Matthew Keane 9QZ66050 £820.00

Mr Gary Robinson 0QT27073 £125.00

Samir Higgins 0QT27063 £125.00

Mr Ian Gregory 0QT06078 £130.00

Mr Wisdom Sabawu 9QZ66504 £980.00

N & A AutoCentre 0QT14107 £125.00

Mr Jason Farrar 9QZ53651 £125.00

Mrs Barbara Fella 0QT06070 £130.00

Mr Viktor Balog 0QT27051 £125.00

Mr Alan McDonald 0QT26881 £115.00

Mr Mohamed Ramdani 0QT27270 £115.00

Miss Janine Langley 9QZ36272 £133.40

Miss Victoria Steir 0QT52733 £170.00

Mrs Kim Tyssen 0QT28405 £155.00"

Apparently this is another made up list according to Legal seagulls site :)

If it was true, they are also in blatant breach of the DPA and ICO guidance.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

A debt recovery company cannot issue CCJs. That's the job of the courts, and that will only happen if the case is lost and the defendant fails to pay up within 28 days.

Dcas cant issue anything as they have no rights unless they own the debt.

Hover your mouse over the word ignore and follow the advice that pops up.

• Confused 1

................................. That's the job of the courts, and that will only happen if the case is lost and the defendant fails to pay up within 28 days.

I've seen that said a few times, do you have any reference for it?

From my understanding the judgement will be entered onto the Register of Judgements when the case is concluded.

If it's paid within 1 month, the judgement will be cancelled and removed again.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20110218200720/http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/onlineservices2/progress_claim/consequences.htm

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20110218200720/http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex320_e.pdf

I've seen that said a few times, do you have any reference for it?

From my understanding the judgement will be entered onto the Register of Judgements when the case is concluded.

If it's paid within 1 month, the judgement will be cancelled and removed again.

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20110218200720/http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/onlineservices2/progress_claim/consequences.htm

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20110218200720/http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex320_e.pdf

That is correct:-

If paid within 28 days, it is removed from the court register completely; if paid after 28 days, it is marked as "satisfied".

Simply if it is not on the register, it is not on your credit file. Experian, one of the biggest credit reference agencies, confirm this here

I've had 4 tickets in a car park near where I work in Aberdeen and I just keep ignoring Debt Recovery Plus' ridiculous letters.

I got one last week saying they have recommended to their client that they pursue me through the County Court.

They even sent the letter to my address in Aberdeen. Clearly nobody has advised this 'professional' company that Scotland has a completely different legal system to England, and there is no such thing as a county court up here.

One word: INCOMPETENT!

• 2 weeks later...
How have you gotten on?

I received the same letter this morning.

I've received a couple more letters from DR+ but I've continued to ignore them.They just seem like a lot of more bluster from them, but I suppose I need to keep an eye out on what happens in the near future.

CookieRocks

Same old rubbish they normally spout. There is no debt. They know this but because they dont care about regulation or law, they are still trying to mislead you.

http://nutsville.com/?p=4209 might open your eyes

I've received a couple more letters from DR+ but I've continued to ignore them.They just seem like a lot of more bluster from them, but I suppose I need to keep an eye out on what happens in the near future.

Thank you.

I expect I will get the same letters then, so i will keep an eye out for your updates.

Good luck.

Same old rubbish they normally spout. There is no debt. They know this but because they dont care about regulation or law, they are still trying to mislead you.

http://nutsville.com/?p=4209 might open your eyes

Yeah figured as much. I saw that link the other day, I guess it just goes to show the lengths of stupidity PPC's will go to just to try earn a bit more dough for themselves.. Emphasis on 'try'. Will continue to ignore until/ unless they start throwing about a claim form.

Thank you.

I expect I will get the same letters then, so i will keep an eye out for your updates.

Good luck.

I'm hoping the fact that I've had the customary three letters from DR+ should be the end of it, unfortunately if they give up on me then they'll go bother others, which sucks, but what can you do.

Just beware that Parking Eye are now issuing court papers from Northampton Bulk Handling Centre and if you get one of these the very last thing you should do is ignore.

Yeah I've noticed and read that Parking Eye seem to be throwing around these claim forms, and if it comes to that then I'll defend it. In fact, part of me is willing them to do it, just so I can see their faces when they lose at the end. I'd love to hear them defending their 'loss'. £150 + costs for overstaying by approx 10 mins.

CookieRocks

• 2 months later...

I guess my last post kinda asked for this :x

Seems like the company has got itchy fingers lately.

Today received Claim Form from PE.

Attached is a redacted copy, which includes their POCs.

Issue Date is 08/07/2013.

What's the next step?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ims21

CookieRocks

Love to know the basis for her claim. Not the one she stated. The argument she will actually use in front of a judge.