Arrow claimform - old Lost/disputed Vanquis Card Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3885 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A bundle is a pagination of all the documents relied upon and court documents issued in the claim.

Exchange of documents is known as Standard Disclosure this happens before the bundle and the form used is the N265.You list all your documents they do the same and send each other the N265.

You then look at their list and them yours and request the documents that you dont have or was not aware of.

Once both lists are done then you both exchange documents.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

"each party must deliver to the other party d to the court office copies of all documents on whichthat party intend to relyat the hearingno later than 14 days before the hearing"

the original documents must be brought to the hearing

the judge mat refuse to consider a document or take it into account if a copy has not been sent to the other party as required by this order

the docu,ents to be sent to the other party and the court must include the statements of all wirnesses 9INCLUDING THE PERTIES THEMSELVES...

I am still concernes regarding the lost /stolen part, and the assumption that the PIN was not looked after properly.....c

Well if you dont agree with a particular document and not had time to respond or challenge it then you request that due to the short notice you request that it be inadmissible.

Then state your reasons why.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I wrote to the court 3 letters I kept getting more from Arrow Global..the last and most important one received Saturday the 7th September.

asking for the contents to be inadmissible as suggested.

I have no reply from the court ,the last letter

was delivered by hand on Monday 10th September to Court.......do they reply,as I am worried as to the costs if I am not succesfull....what are the costs likely to be ?

I might still have time to go to mediation but I must notify the court by Friday 13 September if this is the case

Will bring your post to the attention of Andyorch for you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Costs will be minimal small claims track...with regards to the court responding they will only respond if there is something of urgent importance that affects the time table of proceedings.

If you wrote to them stating something was inadmissible...you wont get a response as the trial is yet to commence...when I referred to that action that is something you would say in court ...not write and request.

Regards

Andy

Claiming costs for a small claim

You can only claim certain costs against your opponent if you win in the Small Claims Court. These are known as "Fixed Costs". They include any court fee you have paid, but not your solicitor's charges. You can claim your travel expenses and loss of earnings if these relate to your attendance at court.

You may also be able to claim travel expenses and Loss of Earnings of any of your Witnesses who have had to come to court to give evidence for you, the amount you can claim is restricted.

You may also be able to claim for any Experts Reports you have paid for to help your case, again the amount is restricted.

The court does have a discretion to award costs where a party has behaved unreasonably.

This includes:

Making unnecessary applications.

Causing a late adjournment of the hearing.

Failure to comply with directions or orders.

Refusing to negotiate.

Failure to comply with protocols.

Mis-stating value of the claim so it is allocated to small claims track to avoid costs liabilities.

• dx100uk changed the title to Arrow claimform - old Lost/disputed Vanquis Card Debt