OH's Barclaycard debt sold to MKDP

Yorky55
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes they have my letter, as they replied to it asking me to send £1 as I didnt enclose it.

Royal Mail say that there is no signature as they still cant track the item>

I have recorded delivery and postal order reiepts,

It isnt cashed yet?

I have to wait 15 days for th Po to be decalred as lost????????

I have to send a P58 form to royal mail

in the meantime I have the NCO to sort with my 14 days nearly at an end for the CSA

hy 2Grumpy, many thanks

I will do that and also throw in, if they say they havnt got it, I think someone nicked and report to police?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

calm down, and the policw will not be int

its only £1!

still say its a delaying tactic!

do as 2grumpy says.

now the £10 for bc is for the SAR?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

I'd be tempted to advise them, that you made a copy of your letter sent to them, along with a copy of the postal order ref: ****** also sent, which was sealed in front of an independent witness and sent special/recorded delivery to them on *** date.

Suggest that they launch an independent investigation within their organisation to find out who has taken the PO, and that you do not deem that the inefficiencies within their organisation is a good enough reason for them not to abide by the 12+2 days allocated to them.

Expect their full response by this date or expect the matter closed.

But i'm in a fighting mood today - they're a bunch of scheming so-in-so's!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hy

Just an update;

1] Sent Barclaycard a RSA request enclosed £10 PO so am waiting for reply

2] Sent another letter to NCO stating I had sent £1 PO, sent them photocopy of receipt, as they said they never received it, I politely reminded them that they have only a few days to reply to my original request, which was sent on 20th October 2009.

What do I do now? if they haven't sent the information.

3] received form from FOS, regarding the money (£699) Barclaycard took which was for rent. Am claiming for this money back.

The outstanding balance owed of about £6,200 to £6,400+ is still unclear, NCO say one figure, Barclaycard are saying another.

I actually have no idea other than recent letters saying what was owed, how much paid over the last 18 months, any help on this please, many thanks,

Can anyone spend some time mentoring me with these problems as I dont want to get it wrong

many thanks

as soon as nco default, fire off the failure to comply to cca / account now in dispute letter and stop paying.

wait for the bc sar reply to find the real bal.

your cra file might also throw some light on that.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hy

Im sorry i dont know where I am with my threads etc. Im not feeling well either, recovering from open heart surgery?

1] Sent NCO a CRA with £1 PO on, saying that they had 14 days to reply;

I recieved a letter from NCO on;

They said I hadnt sent the £1 PO and I should send £1 to cover payment and that they would send details I originally requested.

I then sent a stern letter to NCO on;

in which I high lighted my original request and sent proof that £1 Po had been sent.

Today 10th November I recieved reply from NCO, who say the following;

NCO are in recipet of my cvorespondance, which they recieved in there office on 2nd nov and that they will fully investigate my concerns.

My letter passed to Barclaycard for there attention and asked me to allow 7 - 10 days from the date of there letter in order for them to respond, if I still havnt recieved credit agreement then i have to contact NCO so they can contact Barclaycard

Now on to SRA

I sent a SRA to barclaycard last week enclosing £10 PO

Today I recieved my original request letter, with PO attatched and a date stamp of Barclaycrad Teeside 6 Nov 2009 on letter and Barcyalcard OFT Support stamped 11 Nov 2009.

They attatched a complement slip and say;

"address quoated is different to that held by us. If recently moved please contact customer suport"

and this is it?????????

I moved over 18 months ago, I sent change of adress letter and loads of other letters with no response, but NCO who i am paying £16 per month to, know that my curent address is my contact address. Also Barclaycard sent a letter for my partner to sign so they can discuss my details with them and this was sent to me to complete at my curent address.

So how Ido I sort out all this mess, can anyone help please as I want to get my reply sent tomorow asap, many thanks.

But If Barclaycard had sent me corespondance before here to me and also NCO ther dca have been sending letters here, how can the Barclaycard say they havnt got my new address?

or shall I have to start all over again, yet NCO have been sending letters to me about debt payments for the last 6 months or more?

Hy

I did a letter last night to send today, stating that they had contacted me before and NCO had also, I also found on the computer the letter May 2008, sent to Barclaycard Northampton, explaining I can only aford £16 per month, and at that time it was with Mercers/ also had to move and not to send any letters to old address.

I have redated the SAR for the 10 Nov, am returning original SAR request and £10 postal ordre and that I will accept no further excuses as to why I cant have my information/

I will write to NCO as they have long past there 14 days;

It now seems acording to NCO letter recieved yesterday that the balance is £6200+, yet Barclaycard say £6,400+ and yet another total from September is not even showing payments I made, so I have no idea of the following;

1]Actual balance owed?

2] I asked for interest to be stoopeed, I dont think it has?

3]No idea of any monthgly charges made by Barclaycard over 18 months?

any idea what I do now, also FOS are looking into my complaint that Barclaycard took £699 from my a/c which was towards rent money

many thanks

Hiya Yorky,

Have moved your thread to the Barclaycard Forum,

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hy

Please Help;

I received the following;

1] Letter from NCO saying wait 7-10days for a reply regarding CRA request

2] my original; SAR and £10 Po from Barclaycard saying that the address on file is not that I quote, yet I have correspondence from them at my new address

3] Received today? From Barclaycard-

"i write further to your letter requesting a copy of your executed agreement.......

Ref- Section 78 of the CCA 1974

Please find enclosed a copy of your latest executed agreement......

However, interest rates have been omitted. fees and charges have been suspended and are no longer applicable.....as your account is now in a recovery programme......This completes our obligation to you under section 78 of the CCA 1974."

Odd since Barclaycard added £400 of interest from april to sept this year?

They sent 3 pages photocopies;

Page 1 - Blank has just "1994"

Page 2 - Barclaycard Conditions Of Use- all the jargon

Page 3 - Application[A very poor copy mostly black

Name, Address, Work, Home etc are all blank, Date & Sig are also Blank?

How do I know what charges, payments etc and balance is if they dont provide me?

I will send SAR, but what is this copy that they have sent me?

can anyone help, have they failed in providing me with a true copy and can I disput this now

many thanks

Hi Yorky,

I've moved the above post, that was on another thread, here onto your own thread. Add your thread's "address" to your Favorites or Bookmark it so you can find it when needed.

Write back to BC confirming your address and ask that they comply with your SAR, for which you have already paid the £10 fee.

If you are already in touch with the FOS about BC's action in taking money from your a/c, I suggest your add a further complaint to the FOS in writing.

Complain that BC have refused to supply you with a copy of your credit agreement even after you made a formal CCA request with the required fee. Ask if they would kindly instruct BC to forward the credit agreement to you, as you are entitled to see it.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Yorky,

They have sent you what THEY say fulfills their obligations under CCA 1974.

So, as you disagree, send them this letter, adapted to reflect your own case as necessary - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/167584-barclaycard-no-cca.html#post1821561

This will put the account In Dispute. When they reply with another load of hogwash, you can complain to the FOS and see if they will intervene, and get BC to send you the proper credit agreement.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello, come across your thread.

I have a Barclaycard debt £6,200 approx.

I had not heard from them for over a year, but less than 6 I think?

Last corespondance was that Intrem Justitia who had been taking my small payments,

satted that i was no longer to pay them,

that they were no longer in charge of debt,

passed back to Barclaycard.

If I remember at the time, I had just undergone/recovering from open heart surgery,

sent letters to Barclaycard with a £10 PO, some papers were sent back as well as teh PO stating not recognisedat address? ,

which is odd since Intrum adn Barclays had sent me papers at address to start with?

Anyway i had not heard anything from anyone at all for at least a 15months

Mother died last year of cancer being self employed spent a long time dealing with this so income is well down.

To the point;

Today recieved letter from MKDP - advising me they are now the A/C and debt legal owners?

Also recieved from Barclaycard that they have assigned and transfered A/c debt to MKDP LLP. MKDP LLP

has appointed MK Rapid Recoveries as there servicing agents all corespondance should now be sent to MKRapid recoveries.

Ok

1] What d I do, contact them and offer to pay what I can, sending budget sheet, about £5 to £10 is alkl I can manage a month.

2] or Contact CCCS and go for a Inslovency or DROrder?

can you help with this please as i am nearly 60 now, dont want any more stress

many thanks

You would need to have debts of under £15,000 with no assets if you were to be thinking about a DRO. You might want to have a word with National Debtline, they will go through all your options with you.

Do you know if there was any Payment Protection Insurance on this account ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks for reply I know its late.

No PPI, assets I rent so no property have car but need that for self employed work

I guess my mane concern is whay have I heard nothing from Barclaycard for over 15 mths and today a letter from MKDP

do I start the provingf debt thing or send budget and offer?