pounds2pocket not accepting payment plan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They need to be in control like some school bully so want your card details because they then have the power, and they do, go into your banks account half a dozen times a day and take money out.

There is only three safe ways to pay them, on line banking transfer, standing order or postal order. Postal Orders have a fee attached to them so that is the least desireable method which is why I say 'tell' them that as they leave you no alternative way to pay, it will be by Postal Order but they will have to pay the fees.

Pounds2 pocket is QQ operating under a different trading name.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Pounds to Pocket is the trading name of CashEuroNetUK, LLC. CashEuroNetUK, LLC is a Limited Liability Company incorporated in the United States. Head Office: 200 W. Jackson Blvd., 14th Floor, Chicago, IL USA. Correspondence Address: 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS. Consumer Credit Licence #: 603395.

However, even though a credit licence is shown, the Actual company registration isnt.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

They need to be in control like some school bully so want your card details because they then have the power, and they do, go into your banks account half a dozen times a day and take money out.

There is only three safe ways to pay them, on line banking transfer, standing order or postal order. Postal Orders have a fee attached to them so that is the least desireable method which is why I say 'tell' them that as they leave you no alternative way to pay, it will be by Postal Order but they will have to pay the fees.

i told them this but they keep replying that only acceptable methods are debit card, direct debit. And I will ask them for address but dont have high hopes that their reply will be any different to their previous two replies. Basically, we dont accept anything else. And if u dont comply, you pay the costs.

So was hoping if someone provides me with an address here, at least i can quote it in the email and then they might start listening and provide a more desirable payment method - bank transfer.

Company registration number 4339118

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:

Licence Status:

Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number

Casheuronet UK LLC 4339118

Categories:

Consumer credit

Credit brokerage

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:

No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Cash Advance Lender

Cash Advance Lending

Cash.Advancelending.Co.Uk

Cashadvancelender.Co.Uk

Cashadvancelending.Co.Uk

Cashnet.co .uk

Flexcredit.Quickquid.Co.Uk

Loan Pay Day

Loanpayday.Co.Uk

Loans Pay Day

Loanspayday.Co.Uk

Pay Day Advance Lending

Pay Day Loan Cash

Payday.Advancelending.Co.Uk

Paydayloancash.Co.Uk

Pounds to Pocket

Pounds to purse

Quick Pay Day

Quick Payday

Quick Quid

Quick-Payday.Co.Uk

Quickquid Flexcredit

Quickquid Flexquid

Quickquid Quickcredit

quickquid.co.uk

quickquid.com

Quickquidflexcredit.Co.Uk

ThePaydayComparison.co.uk

Uk Fast Cash Online

Ukfastcashonline.Co.Uk

Web Cash Loans

Webcashloans.Co.Uk

Your Cash Loans

Yourcashloans.Co.Uk

Trading Name(s) (Historic):

Cashnet

Cashnet uk

Issued Date:

04-Jul-2007

Date Maintenance Payment Due:

04-Jul-2017

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated outside UK)

Authorised To Receive Documents:

Name

Arun P. Srivastava

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

John Curtis Linscott

Timothy Ho

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Linscott John Curtis

Mr Feehan Daniel Ray

Nature of Business:

Credit Agreements/loans (not linked)

Other

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address

Accept Notices/Documents Abogado Nominees Limited, 100 , New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA

Correspondence 483, Green Lanes, LONDON, N13 4BS, United Kingdom

Principal Place Of Business 200, West Jackson Boulevard, 14th Floor, Chicago, Illinois, 60606, United States

Registered Office Capitol Services, Inc., 615, South Dupont Highway, Kent County, Dover, Delaware 19901, 19901, United States

Historic Address(es):

Address Type Address

Correspondence Cash America Net Holdings, 1600, West 7th Street, Fort Worth, Tarrant, 76102, U S A

Principal Place Of Business 200 W Jackson, Boulevard 14th Floor, CHICAGO, Illinois, 60606, USA

Principal Place Of Business 200, West Jackson Boulevard, 14th Floor, Chicago, Illinois, 60606, United States

Principal Place Of Business Cash Amercia Net Holdings, LLC, 200, W. Jackson Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL, Cook, 60606, USA

Principal Place Of Business Cash America Net Holdings LLC, 200, W. Jackson Street Suite, Chicago IL, Cook, 60606, U S A

Registered Office Capital Services Inc, 615, South dupont Highway, Dover, Kent, 19901, U S A

Registered Office Capitol Services, Inc., 615 , South DuPont Highway, Kent County, Dover, Delaware, DELAWARE 19901, USA

Registered Office Capitol Services, Inc., 615, South DuPont Highway, Dover, Delaware, Kent, 19901, USA

Registered Office Capitol Services, Inc., 615, South Dupont Highway, Kent County, Dover, Delaware 19901, United States

However, companies house says that the company registered to that number no longer exists. and the CashEuroNetUK entries are closed.

Digging a little deeper still, it seems they have given false info to the OFT. They are claiming a uk registered number, yet the number claimed is the US business ID.

CashEuroNet UK, LLC is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Delaware (File number 4339118) in the United States of America.

CashEuroNet UK, LLC holds a consumer credit license under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (License number 603395/1) and is regulated by the Office of Fair Trading.

CashEuroNet UK, LLC is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (Registration number Z9919587) in compliance with the Data Protection Act of 1998.

And as you can see from my previous post:

Business Name Company Registration Number

Casheuronet UK LLC 4339118

very interesting :)

The two entries Companies house have is:

Name & Registered Office:

CASHEURONET UK, LLC

ABOGADO NOMINEES LIMITED

100 NEW BRIDGE STREET

LONDON

UNITED STATES

EC4V 6JA

Company No. FC027527

Date of registration: 14/05/2007

Country of Origin: UNITED STATES

Company Type: Converted/Closed

Nature of Business (SIC):

None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 31/12

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2008 (FULL)

Next Accounts Due:

Last Return Made Up To:

Next Return Due:

Mortgage: Number of charges: ( 0 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )

Previous Names:

No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.

UK Establishment Details

UK Est. Number: BR013654

Name, Address: CASHEURONET UK, LLC

ABOGADO NOMINEES LIMITED

100 NEW BRIDGE STREET

LONDON

EC4V 6JA

Date Open: 01/10/2009

Closed(Y): Y

Type of Business:

Oversea Company Info

Registered at: CARDIFF on 14/05/2007

Legal Form:

Documents held at Company / UK Establishment office: FC027527

Required to publish accounts from: / to /

Accounts delivered to: 20081231

and

Name & Registered Office:

CASHEURONET UK, LLC

ABOGADO NOMINEES LIMITED

100 NEW BRIDGE STREET

LONDON

UNITED STATES

EC4V 6JA

Company No. FC027527

Date of registration: 14/05/2007

Company Type: Converted/Closed

Nature of Business (SIC):

None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 31/12

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2008 (FULL)

Next Accounts Due:

Last Return Made Up To:

Next Return Due:

Mortgage: Number of charges: ( 0 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )

Previous Names:

No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.

UK Establishment Details

UK Est. Number: BR013654

Name, Address: CASHEURONET UK, LLC

ABOGADO NOMINEES LIMITED

100 NEW BRIDGE STREET

LONDON

EC4V 6JA

Date Open: 01/10/2009

Closed(Y): Y

Type of Business:

Oversea Company Info

Registered at: CARDIFF on 14/05/2007

Legal Form:

Documents held at Company / UK Establishment office: FC027527

Required to publish accounts from: / to /

Accounts delivered to: 20081231

i told them this but they keep replying that only acceptable methods are debit card, direct debit. And I will ask them for address but dont have high hopes that their reply will be any different to their previous two replies. Basically, we dont accept anything else. And if u dont comply, you pay the costs.

So was hoping if someone provides me with an address here, at least i can quote it in the email and then they might start listening and provide a more desirable payment method - bank transfer.

Pounds to Pocket

483 Green Lanes

London

N13 4BS

Don't send anything unless it is by signed for.

Heh another shoddy mail redirection centre. http://www.prime-secretarial.co.uk/index.html

I told them this but they keep replying that only acceptable methods are debit card, direct debit.

Make it simple for them ........

Tell them you will pay by transfer into their bank if they provide you with the a/c details or by Postal Order and, if they want payments, they must supply you with a means to enable this.

Tell them you will not pay by DD mandate or by a debit card.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Make it simple for them ........

Tell them you will pay by transfer into their bank if they provide you with the a/c details or by Postal Order and, if they want payments, they must supply you with a means to enable this.

Tell them you will not pay by DD mandate or by a debit card.

yeah, thats what i said. Already told them twice that I am not paying by DD and all the have to do is give me their bank details. Both times they replied they dont do that and only acceptable methods are dd, debit card. And that if i dont reach an agreement soon then interest, late charges will keep adding. They are quick to reply. Usually reply within a few hours to every email. So know its my turn to reply and was hoping to quote an address in my email just in case they change their mind and give me their bank details instead as it will be cheaper than signed-for. But looking at the few posts here, their addresses are all dodgy and hence dont want to be wasting my signed-for stamp + payment money sending it to one of these addresses.

I emailed them asking for their address but I am certian the reply is again going to be that they only accept dd

Hi lioness, What I did with Pounds2Pocket was that I set up a different free bank account (e.g. Bank Of Scotland), put just enough money into that account for the repayments to them and gave them these bank details for direct debit. I also have to say that Pounds2Pocket, when taking direct debits, always only took the amounts agreed (but that is maybe just me :)). Anyway, different to card payments and CPAs with direct debit the bank usually return these if you want to so the risk is quite low. Depending how many months you have left on your agreement with them, they will always offer to skip one month of payment and put this to the end of the loan term. Also their charges for late payment are quite low (12 GBP with no additional interest added to it), so by deferring one rate to the end of the month and paying rates one month late you can gain up to two months more time to repay. After 6-8 weeks late they usually defer then to DCA. Also you might want to know that if only the last rate is outstanding this can then be directly with them (not DCA) put into a repayment plan over up to 6 months usually. Alternatively if only last rate outstanding you can offer them Full and Final settlement of e.g. 75% of that rate which they are likely to accept.

24/7 Moneybox: 195.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

British Pearl/Spondoolies: 752.10 - Oustanding: 0.00

Cash on go/Peachy: 206.30 - Oustanding: 0.00

EarlyPayday: 325.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Lending Stream: 1398.46 - Oustanding: 0.00

MicroLend: 780.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Minicredit: 520.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

MonthEndMoney/PaydayUK: 937.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

MrLender: 715.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Pounds2Pocket: 2328.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

QuickQuid: 1800.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SafeLoans: 450.50 - Oustanding: 0.00

Speed-E-Loans: 516.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

SwiftSterling: 1295.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

Toothfairy Finance: 544.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

TxtLoan: 450.00 - Oustanding: 0.00

WageDayAdvance: 670.80 - Oustanding: 0.00

Wonga: 1336.86 - Oustanding: 0.00

Total: 15220.52 - Oustanding: 0.00

Hi Lioness,

Are you able or willing to pay by cheque - has this been discussed as a possible option.

Personally, I'd let them fester and, if they won't tell me the bank account info, they'll simply go without.

As for the addition of any fees, these are unlawful penalties and cannot be enforced.

I hope others with more experience of PDL's will be able to offer you further advice.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Personally i wouldnt entertain the idea of a cheque. Especially given the history of PDL's and what they do with account details.

Hi lioness, What I did with Pounds2Pocket was that I set up a different free bank account (e.g. Bank Of Scotland), put just enough money into that account for the repayments to them and gave them these bank details for direct debit. I also have to say that Pounds2Pocket, when taking direct debits, always only took the amounts agreed (but that is maybe just me :)). Anyway, different to card payments and CPAs with direct debit the bank usually return these if you want to so the risk is quite low. Depending how many months you have left on your agreement with them, they will always offer to skip one month of payment and put this to the end of the loan term. Also their charges for late payment are quite low (12 GBP with no additional interest added to it), so by deferring one rate to the end of the month and paying rates one month late you can gain up to two months more time to repay. After 6-8 weeks late they usually defer then to DCA. Also you might want to know that if only the last rate is outstanding this can then be directly with them (not DCA) put into a repayment plan over up to 6 months usually. Alternatively if only last rate outstanding you can offer them Full and Final settlement of e.g. 75% of that rate which they are likely to accept.

Thanks for this and other comments. They have provided me with their address. But I might follow the above advise and open a free bank account and deal with them that way since sending via signed-for will cost £5 everytime and I can ill afford to "waste" any money at all. What do you guys think? Is there a cheaper way to send them money via registered post and if not, opening a new basic acc is a good way to go?

I prefer to send them money in mail as this avoids future issues and I will keep a receipt of everything, but only if it wasnt £5 everytime. Need advise

The only methods you should be considering are:

Standing Order created from YOUR side, not filling in one of their "Standing Order Mandates", which are just regular Direct Debit Forms.

Pre-paid debit/credit card ( Do NOT tell them that its a prepaid card)

Postal Order ( Deduct the cost of the PO and the stationary used from the total debt owed).

If they refuse these methods of payment, get the Postal Order, send it to their correspondance address. They are obliged to accept it, no matter what they say.