Welcome Finance any dealings???

falcon185
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4983 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think bankruptcy is a bit excessive unless you have lots of debt. You could try to negotiate a settlement with them. You should do an SAR anyway. You may well find they have made unlawful charges against you. As you will have sen from this thread it is not unusual for them to make charges for visits never made etc.

Hi LancerQRL looks like quite a few of us have upset them. The silence is deafening ;-)

Friendship costs nothing but its rewards can be priceless. Do not judge, as you will not be judged but if you can, try and assist where possible.:smile:

everyone is entitled to MY opinion!:D

I offer my comments without prejudice or liability.

If you found my advice helpful, please click the scales at the top.

Hi

Just had another bog of letter from welcome and they are also threating to take further action for me not returning their £70 cheque as part payment.

I spoke to Kieren this afternoon and informed him that I will be requesting a refund of PPI as well. I never signed any documents or requested this. He said Direct had a copy of these forms. Spoke to Direct twice today (different numbers given by welcome) both said they do not hold copies of the signed agreements or schedule of cover and only key in details of who the insurance policy is for. According to welcome they said I only took single cover for a joint loan. I advised him I already had an income protection insurance with my bank so the PPI would not have been requested plus I would not only cover 1 person on a joint loan.

He wants a copy of the insurance document I had with my bank before he will investigate the PPI. Do I give them this or tell them to bog of and prove I signed the documents?

thanks

sandra

why is now that i want welcome to write to me they don't?

feel like i have upset them or something.

here here!!

still waiting!

£914.00 unfair bank charges recovered from NatWest after 1st letter :)

£255.00 unfair bank charges recovered from RBS after 1st letter :)

Welcome Finance cannot supply original agreement, N1 issued for charges, PPI & interest total over £3k :cool:

Woolwich 2 defaults removed, 1 ccj removed. My credit file is now clean :D

anyone got the compliance depts phone number, i forgot to bring it to work with me

Welcome Finance cannot supply original agreement, N1 issued for charges, PPI & interest total over £3k :cool:

anyone got the compliance depts phone number, i forgot to bring it to work with me

Tel 0115 984 9200

Fax 0115 984 9201

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read throught the

FAQ's and when your ready, start a thread in your banks forum to keep us all updated!

If the information I have provided is useful, please click the scales!

thanks smoothy!

They havent answered my letter, and they was supposed to by Friday so i shall just phone them instead!

You'll probably get much the same as me!

They seem to think that because theyve replied to my request, theyve complied with it!

Im of the opinion that they are scared of us (the consumers) finding something.....I dont know what (yet) but I'll keep digging!

Knowing my luck theyll be able to bury me in the hole ive dug!!

Read throught the

FAQ's and when your ready, start a thread in your banks forum to keep us all updated!

well the funny thing is that they have admitted to me that they dont have my agreement and said they will drop the rest of the debt (around £1400) but i want the PPI and Charges back that i have already paid, so wrote and asked for that. Just called them and Ms Alexandria "I work for Welcome and have an attitude problem" Mace tells me that that the reply will be going out today and that it "will not be in my favour".

So not sure where to turn now.

OOOOh... shes the one who insists theyve complied with my cca request!!

As it happens, I noticed her attitude too! Amazing how you can see arrogance in writing!

Read throught the

thing is they cant comply with my request because they dont have the agreement!

I'm now advised to go ahead with court proceedings but i'm unsure what amount to claim.

Theres a good web site called www.saynotoyes.co.uk they are aimed at yes car credit customers and i have contacted the solicitors they recommended to see if they are willing to work on welcome finance cases.

Just a quick note....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/58129-who-deals-whom-directory.html

Welcome Finance are registered as dormant!

I for one will be forwarding letters demanding payment to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=85309 AKA Spotnot

As she is preparing evidence hopefully towards a prosecution.

Read throught the

i thought welcome finance were run by a mother company which is known as progressive financial services? this is the name on my credit file and this is the name i write all my DEMANDING letters too! hee hee!

whats this info about spotnot preparing to prosecute? give us a link?

Thats the link. At the bottom of the post it asks to Pm if you have received a demand from a company that is registered as dormant. I hav PM'd Spotnot and she confirmed that she is compiling evidence.

i thought welcome finance were run by a mother company which is known as progressive financial services?

They are but.... http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/37780-welcome-finance-any-dealings-26.html#post511316 this was noted a few days ago!!

Read throught the

oh yeah i read that, i personally believe that Welcome may have been made dormant but its definatley owned by progressive. I dont think this has any bearing on our claims at all.

yes your very right! i stand corrected !

Hi Guys,

just to remind you, at the top of this thread is a NEW Star rating system, if you have found this thread to be any use to you please rate it.

Then go get the (un)Welcome door mats ;-)

Friendship costs nothing but its rewards can be priceless. Do not judge, as you will not be judged but if you can, try and assist where possible.:smile:

everyone is entitled to MY opinion!:D

I offer my comments without prejudice or liability.

If you found my advice helpful, please click the scales at the top.