My LHD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If MYLHD is posting in an official company capacity, shouldn't his username have been verified by admin and then highlight in green so that members are aware he/she is an official representative of a company?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bankfodder needs to come back on this. We obviously aren't privy to the messages or documents which BF mentioned earlier in the thread. From what MY LHD is saying (and yes, he/she does need to be verified which I would assume BF will be doing anyway), we seem to have a 'conflict' in the information we are being given.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

Hi

I have flagged this up FAO Bankfodder so please be patient

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

I have flagged this up FAO Bankfodder so please be patient

Thanks, quite happy to notice that businesses arent lynched on consumer forums as I thought we would be.

Very disappointed MIKA didn't wish to answer very basic questions.

I'm not holding my breathe

Just for clarification My LHD are responding as an individual and Admin have decided Rep Status is not applicable in this case.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I have to say that the tone of MY LHD's posts seem slightly 'unprofessional' compared to other company reps we get on here. However, I am getting concerned that perhaps we will not fully get the facts of Mika's case unless we get his response to MY LHD's claim of not supplying him with a car in the first place. Also, why hasn't Bank Fodder responded to this information?

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

This post has hit more than 4300 views since last september. CAG didn't have the courtesy to answer our numerous

emails, forms and recorded letters. They have a po box and no phone number...

Sorry for the tone,but we are finding it quite difficult to hide our frustration and therefore respond in a strictly professional manner.

Many thanks for the responses so far with almost all of them being constructive.

I will respond with fact, all of which can be verified,

I will use very little opinion and certainly no emotion. LHD can then submit their “elaborate response”

Regarding my replying to a previous post at 3.00am in the morning,

that is an unhealthy presumption from LHD that I live and work in the UK.

I am employed in the middle-east, where, as most people are aware there is a time difference of 2 – 3hrs.

I work fourteen hour days and I am responsible for the health, safety and welfare of 50,000 staff.

When I go home I am tired and the last thing I want is a legal battle for such a minimal sum.

My postings on this forum are for awareness to allow anyone thinking of purchasing through LHD a balanced view.

Posts have been submitted by others on other forums and these have been removed after legal threats by LHD.

For evidence try google, type My LHD Nottingham, scroll down to moneysaving expert, and you will see a sign saying thread removed.

This also applies to Yell.

LHD threatened the administrators on this forum with a similar legal action;

I was asked to supply all correspondence including contracts, delivery notes and messages.

I will not publish the delivery note as it contains personal information including my name and home address.

After they received this evidence and checked the authenticity a decision was made by them to keep the post running.

I applaud this decision and those who made it.

Compensation was offered following the delivery of the car which had covered 21,438kms when I agreed to purchase a car with 9,000kms on the clock.

The compensation agreed was for five hundred pounds plus costs; costs to include

• the purchase of number plates,
  • a vehicle handbook,
  • converting the Bluetooth to English and
  • administrative costs for making the car road legal,

all of which was supposed to have been completed prior to delivery of the vehicle as per the conditions of sale.

Why did I accept it in this condition?

Two days after delivery I moved to Spain, the ferry and accommodation was booked and my house had been rented out.

I felt that I had little choice.

I certainly was not going to allow my dealings with LHD to interfere with this.

No progress has been made with LHD regarding compensation, and he has threatened to counter sue for defamation of character,

and loss of revenue following postings on this forum.

The claim was for over +£10k (evidence has been supplied)

Perhaps LHD would consider donating the compensation sum he proposed to me towards the running costs of this forum?

LHD has claimed to have several branches and are solvent.

Searching through the Directory of Companies I can find only one registered office, which is within an apartment block In Nottingham.

I can find no showrooms, and their adverts on E-bay are perhaps misleading as it could give the impression that they do have these.

I will forever regret not being more vigilant and a lesson has been learnt by me, which I wish to share.

Two other posters on this thread have had issues with this company, and threads have been removed from other sites.

When I did an initial search for this company prior to purchasing my car there was little adverse comments.

All the feedback on the company site was positive.

I am not sure who the website administrator is, and how impartial they may have been.

Thank you to the forum for their impartiality and thank you for your time.

Thank you MIKA

We are now satisfied to establish that you have also been posting on moneysavings.

These websites are not willing to disclose your true identity, making legal action impossibile. This will hopefully be coming to an end soon, as the parliament is about to pass the defamation bill that will regulate negative reviews and other online issues http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2012-13/defamation.html.

Thank you for wanting to give a "balanced" view on your experience, but we are still unable to address your issue as your statements still contradict with our records. Reason why all of your comments on other websites have been removed. Because you are unwilling to give indications on when the "car" was delivered I will rely on BF to do so.

Still, you just gave numerous elements on your personal and profesionnal life, why would the delivery date on the note be an issue?

The fact that you dont wish to pursue the matter legally seems clear. Either there is no prejudice, either money isnt the motivation.Whatever the reasons, you are managing a campaign aiming to scare customers off from dealing with our business.

On yell for instance, http://www.my-lhd.co.uk/1.JPG, you are misleading potential customers in making them believe that we are a home run business. What deposit did you now pay in February?

On this thread your comments are untruthful, misleading and undocumented.

Our company is not registered in an apartement, but at the CRAWLEY HOUSE, 149-155 CANAL STREET, NG1 7HR NOTTINGHAM. Like many other small businesses we started at one of the directors addresses as we thought it would be convenient to have an open space work environement and bedrooms (we all travel between branches constantly).

We left this nice NG1 city center working environment for a more formal office based one, but we all regret the place.

You have also indicated that we dont have a "showroom", its actually a warehouse located

Victoria Parkway

Netherfield

Nottinghamshire

NG4 2PA

The address is not advertised and available for viewings only. Its not relevant to permantly have staff present there, 99% of our customers chose home delivery anyway. [EDIT]

Some cars currently located and in stock there for example

[EDIT]

You also mentioned that we do not have branches. We actually have sister companies both operating and in which MY LHD has offices . Dont look for them on companies house.

[EDIT]

westernlhd registered in Ireland since 2010 in DUBLIN

scp91 registered in France since 2007, *phone number [removed by admin]

Feel free to ring and verify the information.

We also have a showroom and warehouse in the Parisian area. We advertise cars located there, for example

On yell you were complaining about cars not being available and in physical stock. We actually offer a European brokering service which is only part of what we do : we buy stock cars, we offer cars advertised on behalf of private individuals relocating to the UK, and also out source vehicles for customers wanting to move abroad. If you read through some

of the ads the disclaimer indicates "The vehicle being offered is available at a dealer on the continent. My LHD Car Ltd offers a broker service to supply this vehicle direct to you *"

Our business is useful, when language barrier is a problem, we arrange and handle paperwork and deal with French, Spanish and Italian registration. We take RHD part exchanges, offer temporary insurance facilities, a buyback service and up to 2 years French, Spanish or European warranties.

Most of our prices include UK and France delivery.

Our "competitors" are not in the UK , although some colleagues do operate in the same "niche" industry which you are also contributing to weaken as its a business model being attacked . What all this is doing, is encouraging potential customers to decide to buy Left Hand Drive cars locally in France, Spain or Portugal instead of spending their well earned pounds in the UK through UK tax payers like MY LHD, LHDCARSUPERMARKET or 1st Car Imports for example.

I understand that you work for a large corporate organisation and have a holiday home in Spain which none of us at MY LHD can afford. We are busy people as well, so please stop trying

to scare people out of dealing with our smaller business and damage our reputation.

Edited by ims21
Advertising Puff Removed

Mika, for your information any documentation can be posted on the forum but rules insist on obscuring any personal information which includes anything which can identify you or a third party.

I am a tad bewildered why Bankfodder has not come back with some clarification on this. As I understand it he has communicated with MYLHD directly.

Please Note

Our links have been deleted by the admin.

You need to read, and comply with, the rules for posting on CAG, which prohibit the posting of commercial links in the way you did.

The information regarding your relationships with other business are clear without links.

As a general point, it is my experience that companies that accept that things don't always work out, that their customers' perception of issues may be different to theirs, and that seek to engage positively seem to do rather better than those that try to stifle criticism and blame the customer and others for any issues. Big-timing threats are rarely helpful at any level - see Argentina and the Falklands down to RLP vs. various consumer groups for examples.

Looking over this thread, it seems to me that myLHD are under a misapprehension as to who the OP is; he does not appear to be a singer, as intimated by myLHD. As a damage limitation measure, therefore, I suggest that we wait for Bankfodder to come back to us, or for Mika to post up suitably anonymised documents. At least then it will be clear which transaction is in question.

Edited by ScarletPimpernel
Insert spaces

I certainly don’t want to get in to a “tit for tat” type of discussion,

but will deal and always have dealt with facts which My LHD have clearly failed to do.

Appearing to identify posters on other websites as me without clear evidence

is a direct attempt to mislead the forum members and readers of Consumer Action Group.

I have not launched a personal campaign against My LHD

but surely one slightly negative response available to others on the web would not be detrimental

to the business when it sells around 200 cars a year to other satisfied customers?

Buyers are free to do as they wish and make an informed choice as to whether or not to buy a product or service.

If people wish to look back at my postings on 6th Sept, 7th Sept and again an update on 14th Dec

you will read that I recounted factual experiences of my dealings with My LHD.

I have never said I have a delivery note from Dec,

and I have already provided the forum administrators of this site proof of when delivery was made.

I would hardly class the contents of my postings as “managing a campaign aimed to scaring customers off”.

On 4th Jan and 25th Jan, two other member of this forum also posted their concerns over dealings with My LHD,

however they have not been back in touch to say whether or not their problems were ever resolved.

From these postings it is clear that I was obviously not the only person experiencing difficulties with My LHD.

What I do know is that I eventually received a car from My LHD which had in excess of 11,000kms on it

and lesser spec than the one I agreed to purchase.

Because of this, My LHD agreed to pay compensation of £500.

As the car was also delivered to me without a handbook, log book paperwork, UK number plates, Bluetooth still in German, etc.

the salesman also agreed to cover those out of pocket costs which were supposed to have been included in the purchase of the vehicle.

I still have all the receipts for these.

In Oct when I had heard nothing from him, and he wasn’t returning my calls or responding to e-mails,

I contacted him again, and this time he responded by telling me he was counter suing me for loss of business my posts on this forum had caused to him.

To date I have never received any compensation or out of pockets expenses it cost me to make my car road legal.

To be honest as the months passed I realised I was never going to receive any compensation,

so I would be happy if MY LHD did decide to pay out the agreed sum and donate it to this forum.

I’m sure the forum would benefit greatly from it, and my postings here were more about principal.

I accept I was foolish to purchase a vehicle over the internet

and although My LHD have said in their response yesterday that adverts indicate a disclaimer:

"The vehicle being offered is available at a dealer on the continent.

My LHD Car Ltd offers a broker service to supply this vehicle direct to you”.

When I was looking to purchase my vehicle it certainly didn’t stipulate this in the advert.

It also doesn’t say it in their terms and conditions.

Having now researched further on My LHD

it concerns me to read that the director of this company possibly had links with the infamous Loach Brothers in Nottingham in previous years.

This is something which he could maybe confirm or deny?

Edited by Mika Clouseau
Left Third Party Details

Hi Mika.

Sadly your image is too small.

Please use this method by dx100uk to post up documents BUT Make Sure That All Personal Identifiers Are Removed First.

Thanks

set your default scan page size to A4 less than 300DPI [150 will do]

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc. barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all monetary figures and dates.

{DO NOT USE A BIRO OR PEN OR USE SEE THRU TAPE OR LABELS]

try http://www.pdfescape.com TO BLANK STUFF,

or

DO IT IN MSPAINT.EXE or any photo editing program

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites ...

http://freejpgtopdf.com/

if you have multiple scans/pics

put them in a word doc FIRST and convert that to PDF

or use http://www.pdfmerge.com

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

try and logically name your file so people know what it is.

though dont use full bank names or CAG in the title

i'e Default notice dd-mm-yyyy TSB

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

Point taken Scarlet, comparing this to the Falklands is quite exagerated though? I dont have any enmity against the author of this

thread, just pointing out some contradictions. I would accept his comments if they were documented and proven to be true, but he has chosen to be defamous which can be ground to legal action.

Our business would never let such a minor claim (£500) aggravate to this extent.

Mika, sorry I cant read this. Why cant you just provide with the delivery date? Canyou answer my last post?

Also, why cant we just discuss the matter on the phone or through our CAG Emailboxes?

Thanks

Contract note.

Please see my last post regarding dates.

Now that it has been proven that LHD provided me with a vehicle,

and I don't know where this December nonsense came from,

will he donate 500 pounds to the forum?

You did say it was such a minor claim.

I have also found negative comments frrom others who purchased vehicles from LHD on other forums. I will send the links when I can.

Edited by Mika Clouseau
Rescanned image

Invoice issued 30/05/12 MYLHD. Is that the info you needed? I'm assuming that was the order date? i Can't see a date on the delivery note.

Please Note

Mika is hiding the delivery date, its on the top right section of the delivery form.

I am just giving him the chance to confirm that he has been giving false indications all along. If he doesnt I will need to give evidence

that he has been voluntarily misleading members of this forum and potential customers.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks