style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sky plus set to record

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

It's on now, and the police get a dishonourable mention for wrongfully backing up private bailiffs Reporter mentions that changes to protect debtors from aggressive bailiffs resulting from the MOJ consultation will be ineffective. No change there then.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Nice to see the guy from the Civil Enforcement Agency "admit" that "things happen that shouldn't happen"

He should get a job in the department of the bleedin' obvious!

Gbarbm

'department of the bleedin' obvious'

Is that a new government department?:madgrin:

It's always been there to deny that anything wrong has occurred.

I think it was actually coined by the Goons..... may be wrong on that one... however it does sum up the police reaction to these 'licenced thugs' - not all bailiffs are nasty but the ones who are are spoliing it for the rest of the people. The minority having an impact on the majority.

Don't forget what is bleedin obvious to normal people is beyond the ken of knuckledraggers in the enforcement industry.

And the conn goes on even in public - "we would welcome regulation" - yea I'm sure you would, but not as much as loosing your right leg.

These programmes are a total waste of time, they never ever show the 'real' problems.

Missed it !!

I will have to catch it later.

will have to capture it from Sky + and post on YouTube