McCallRepo/AL WRIGHT/Mr Marsden - claims he is a bailiff!!

Shazza81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i received a text last night of al wright saying pre removal and they were calling at my address

now i am currently setting up a debt mangement plan

i was told to ring them and ask for a giro to make a payment which i was told this wasnt goin to happen because i had to pay the money now,

i had already made a token payment of £100 at the beginning of the month then told i had till the end of january to repay the rest £524,

when i spoke to the guy last night he said the bailiffs were already on there way and would be with me in half an hour to remove goods

,i live with my parents so only have a few things that they can take anyway but he claimed to be able to take anything that belonged to my parents too

,which since looking this up have learnt this is UNLAWFUL.

i have now been told i have untill today at 10.30 to find £603 otherwise the bailiffs will then be sent out.

im actually panicking because i dont know if they can turn up,

i have received no letters from them stating they have a court warrant or county judgement against me..

any advice would be helpful.

If the threat/claim that they can and will take your

parents property is stated as such in a text message

I would be inclined to show it to the local police.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

They are NOT BAILIFFS, they cannot use bailiff powers until and unless a court order has been obtained and you have not made a payment towards it.

Stop phoning them unless you can record the calls.

Get onto the OFT and Trading Standards now, they CANNOT take any items from your parents and a lot of items are actually restricted.

At the end of the day you owe the original loan amount and one months interest - no matter what they tell you.

As previously stated if you have that text where they say all this go to the police and ask to speak to the money lending team, they should be able to put a stop to this.

STAY OFF THE PHONE UNTIL YOU CAN RECORD THE CALL

Get onto the OFT and Trading Standards now otherwise you are wasting your time posting on here.

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk for the Office of Fair Trading

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk for Trading Standards

You can phone both these companies up and explain what is happening if you can't find the link to complain.

YOU MUST COMPLAIN!!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They are NOT BAILIFFS, they cannot use bailiff powers until and unless a court order has been obtained and you have not made a payment towards it..

FYI:

they can never have bailiff powers , they are not certified court bailiffs,

only certified court bailiff after you fail to pay a CCJ, would ever be able to do what they say they want to do.

cetainly no tinpot dca even WITH a court order

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I think its 0844 893 3922

Civil Enforcement Association

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

hi there i keep getting txts off mccallrepo everyday even though am paying £25 every 2 weeks £50 a month now am on jsa and wish to lower my paymets to them but they say no and keep sending me txts now am thinking of getting DRO. i'v also reported them to OFT but they i need to get an address or email them but everything i ask mccallrepo for an address or email they hang up am lost now and dunno what to do no more. i also want to take em to court my self but have no way apart from the phone numbers given of conacating them

Edited by justbrown

i tried ringing them on wed for most of the day and they number seemed dead and so did the cap one finance number i set up debt mangement plan and even the guy couldnt get through to them

i spoke to someone at debt councilling 08001381111 and the lady was very helpful,she told me that unless i have a county court judgement against me which could take up to a year to get in order they couldnt send out bailiffs unless you default on this court order.but you would have to fill in a pack with outgoing and ingoing i havent had anything sent out to me

why did you ring these people when ALL of the advise is NOT TOO????

any please dont advertise dmp people either

again this is going to cost you MORE as they take fees

dump thenm and pay direct via internet banking to cap fin

dx

and they

I now have an address for them and cap fin wont let me pay them no more as they sold the debt on to mccr

do you have your own thead?

if not start one

dx

and they

and what do you hope to achieve by doing this?

dx

and they

i have decied to get a solisitor involed and see what they say i have emailed mcall and still no reply when i got promiseda reply and sorry for reply with out a thread was on my phone at the time

justbrown

Can you please let me have all the contact details for this 'company'

Is it capital Finance One?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

silverfox am away from home till wednesday once home i'll give u there address and email address and

dx if i was to send them a letter what do i put to them and i really dont know what to do to

i have recived more texts today off them

i just need to know are they gonna take things from the house

coz i got the loan out when i lived with my ex

an now we spit up

they said there gonna go her house and take her things

i have given my new address before i even knew about this site

am just at lost end here i really need help with this

please read what has been written here already

THEY ARE NOT BAILIFFS AND CAN DO NOTHING

you REALLY REALLY need to see if you can get those texts msgs off the phone and onto a PC whereby yuo can send them to the authorities

they are unlawful to the extreme!!

please read post 6

dx

and they

we dont know

you dont have your own thread

with the details of what you owe

and what you have paid.

please start your own thread?

you are hi-jacking someone elses

dx

and they

hi just to let you all know that after calling the OFT i had a house visit from trading standers and i told them everything even let them listen to the calls i recored and there not happy at all with the way they are dealing with it os i advice anyone dealing with mccr to call the OFT and let them get intouch with trading standards there dealing with it now and coz of trading standers are dealing with it i now dont have to get a DRO

hi just to let you all know that after calling the OFT i had a house visit from trading standers and i told them everything even let them listen to the calls i recored and there not happy at all with the way they are dealing with it os i advice anyone dealing with mccr to call the OFT and let them get intouch with trading standards there dealing with it now and coz of trading standers are dealing with it i now dont have to get a DRO

Hi

I'm assuming that was your local trading standards. I would hope they transfer what they know to the TS nearest CF1/MTC/McCall Repo/A L Wright/ Vinnie Mush and all the other fake names they are using

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

is there a chance we can have the recordings?

dx

and they