Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have read McGuffick and that case was mainly focused amongst other issues on the meaning of enforcement.

Can you clarify why you have put 'particular' in quotes.Is it a form of sarcasm if so I would understand the point you are making in the sense that the judges can manipulate facts,use semantics and or 'intellectual gymnastics to arrive at the outcome THEY WANT TO while giving the process some form of solemnity.

m2ae:confused:

I've been an active CAGger since 2006. I assure you that the Unfair Relationship is the way forward.

The new Legislation provides for reparation whilst the CCA sec 127 (3) provides for someone who has a large bank balance to avoid paying debts.

PW

Edited by paulwlton

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been an active CAGger since 2006. I assure you that the Unfair Relationship is the way forward.

The new Legislation provides for reparation whilst the CCA sec 127 (3) provides for someone who has a large bank balance to avoid paying debts.

PW

Thank You

rgds

m2ae

Thanks for your replies iv stopped paying the cc and have been sent a default notice had letter then saying they may pass it on and have a house call.Wouldnt have a clue how to defend in court .Thats partly why i went to a cmc Would any one have any ideas? Thanks Maxedout.

Thanks for your replies iv stopped paying the cc and have been sent a default notice had letter then saying they may pass it on and have a house call.Wouldnt have a clue how to defend in court .Thats partly why i went to a cmc Would any one have any ideas? Thanks Maxedout.

House calls are usually threats only you can send letter on cag re informing them youll only answer to letters and withdraw the right to visit etc however whether they take you to court depends on what they have got if they supply copy they should say if its reconstructed or not and if the have enforceable one ...

PW

id like to know more facts about "unfair relationship " ie examples where we can use it when it comes to charges etc

id like to know more facts about "unfair relationship " ie examples where we can use it when it comes to charges etc

I be interested in this as well...

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

Me vs Rockwell/Tessara/RBofS: pending.

Me vs MBNA/1st Crud: Discontinued.

First Direct Overdraft: CCJ won.

IR: 2 CCJs 1 won.

Birmingham Midshires: pending

BT: pending

others to come....

Hi caggers

can anyone advise me as to how scan in a letter that my friend has passed on to me just this afternoon.I had sectioned off a s77 on his behalf last June against;

Lowells

Original Creditor Compucredit/NATIONWIDE

Original Balance £ 4227.87

Balance as of 21/01/10 £00.00 File Closed NO FURTHER ACTION

I like to share it with u all and keep morale going...how do I scan and post it up minus his personal details

Rgds

M2ae:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi caggers

can anyone advise me as to how scan in a letter that my friend has passed on to me just this afternoon.I had sectioned off a s77 on his behalf last June against;

Lowells

Original Creditor Compucredit/NATIONWIDE

Original Balance £ 4227.87

Balance as of 21/01/10 £00.00 File Closed NO FURTHER ACTION

I like to share it with u all and keep morale going...how do I scan and post it up minus his personal details

Rgds

M2ae:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sounds like a good result! Photobucket works for me: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I have no legal qualifications whatsoever, so please check any input I have for accuracy. And please correct me if you disagree!

Just to add - The decision in Mcgufick was based on "particular facts" . It may be that other similar cases that go to trial are based on "particular facts" which are disparate to Mcguficks and therefore a different outcome may be achieved.....just my opinion.PW

Paul is right that decisions are based on "particular facts". I believe he was referring to details involving unfair relationships.

However it needn't necessarily. Once a High Court Judge for example has come to a decision after hearing the facts of a case, a precedent is caused and Judges in the high court cannot overturn that original decision. However, if you present the facts in your case in a different way to that previous case, the Judge can come to a different decision because the facts are different. Note he is not overturning the earlier judgement, he is varying it.

Paul is right that decisions are based on "particular facts". I believe he was referring to details involving unfair relationships.

However it needn't necessarily. Once a High Court Judge for example has come to a decision after hearing the facts of a case, a precedent is caused and Judges in the high court cannot overturn that original decision. However, if you present the facts in your case in a different way to that previous case, the Judge can come to a different decision because the facts are different. Note he is not overturning the earlier judgement, he is varying it.

Spot on.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

M2ae

the name and address are visible ...

No worries ...but thanks...I made sure his name and address were erased and that her SIGNATURE was erased...as for her printed name..IT is already in the public domain by virtue of her job..It lends authenticity

rgds

m2ae:-)

pls let me know if personal details are still on...'cos last night i was seeing an erased format on the post but my fellow caggers were seeing an unedited form of my friends personal details and I thank you for your sincere honesty in alerting me to WHAT YOU were seeing

Here is the lowells letter...

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae302/means2anend/Lowells-NFA.jpg

Rgds

M2ae

thanks 'Kid'

rgds

m2ae

that reply "ages" you......I would put you to be (at a wild guess with no slurs intended) 50+

many people under that sort of age wouldnt Know who "kid gallahad" was!!...(and may not understand the reference)

:):)

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks