Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Seconded. I was banned 4 times and had other posts censored. Quite honestly it isn't worth the effort of trying to debate on there since as soon as you start scoring points by hitting some vulnerable spots they ask the moderator to ban you.

Best to let them fossilise quietly.

i posted yesterday and it hadn't shown up but someone else's comment had

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't posted on here in a while. One reason I won't divulge but otherwise because I changed adviser and I've been there like twice in five weeks.

Anyway, I start employment next week so it's arrivederci Ingeus.

Edited by Paulo83

Haven't posted on here in a while. One reason I won't divulge but otherwise because I changed adviser and I've been there like twice in five weeks.

Anyway, I start employment next week so it's arriverderci Ingeus.

Well done and best of luck to you!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Feels great knowing I won't be stepping into one of their offices for a while, or hopefully ever again.

Don't forget to send them a letter stating that you do not consent to any further communication in any form and any telephone calls will be reported as harassment. Neither the provider or the DWP need to know why your JSA claim ceases nor is there any legal requirement to provide employer's details.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Don't forget to send them a letter stating that you do not consent to any further communication in any form and any telephone calls will be reported as harassment. Neither the provider or the DWP need to know why your JSA claim ceases nor is there any legal requirement to provide employer's details.

According to a Work Programme Memo #WP134 "Clarification Regarding the Need for Claimant Consent" (dated October 10 2013) accessible via

We wish to improve delivery of our interventions by making explicit the ability to share data between employers, providers and the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) without the need for claimant consent.

A designation order was applied for and granted in July 2013 giving Providers the legal authority to contact employers without first obtaining the claimants permission.

Guidance was amended last week removing the reference to claimant consent.

This memo is to confirm the current position on claimant consent and advise you of next steps.

Summary and action

Clarification has now been received that you do not need to obtain claimant consent to contact employers for legacy benefit claimants or universal credit claimants.

However, for those claimants on the new style ESA / JSA contributory benefits we are still progressing the necessary legal permissions. For these participants you will still need to explicitly gain consent to contact employers.

It is expected that this legislation will be in place for all claimants in the next couple of weeks.

We will issue further guidance once this is in place.

I am not sure whether this is an attempt by the DWP to use slight of hand, and to suggest to WP Providers that they can ignore the need for Claimant Consent in order to contact employers without first of all establishing a legitimate legal basis for doing so.

I am not sure whether this is an attempt by the DWP to use slight of hand, and to suggest to WP Providers that they can ignore the need for Claimant Consent in order to contact employers without first of all establishing a legitimate legal basis for doing so.

There has been a loophole in place for a long while - The DWP are the data controllers in respect to any personal information held about a claimant and the WP Providers are the data processors. On that basis, any data held by the DWP could be passed on to the WP Provider and contacting an employer could be construed part of the requirements to process that data. Put another way, good reason for not telling the DWP who you work for when signing off.

In recent years, I have become more proactive in protecting my personal data and refusing consent to share at all levels.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

There has been a loophole in place for a long while - The DWP are the data controllers in respect to any personal information held about a claimant and the WP Providers are the data processors. On that basis, any data held by the DWP could be passed on to the WP Provider and contacting an employer could be construed part of the requirements to process that data. Put another way, good reason for not telling the DWP who you work for when signing off.

In recent years, I have become more proactive in protecting my personal data and refusing consent to share at all levels.

Although, as you correctly cite, the DWP are Data Controllers, and may distribute any personal data to any authorised party (such as Welfare To Work organisations) without securing permission or authorisation from the candidate to do so, this is reflective of Data Protection Legislation and any loopholes are unlikely to be dispensed with on the whim of George Iain Duncan Smith (for example) signing any mere Designation Order....if (for example) Public Interest Lawyers (or similar) have not seen this yet, then the chances are that when they do, a case will be brought for a Judicial Review into the issue.

But, irrespective, and as you suggest, the best option is for a candidate to invoke due diligence, and refuse consent to share personal data whenever coming into contact with officialdom.

Does anybody know what is the process when you finish post work programme support? Apparantly it only last 26 week an ive already done 8 plus i have christmas aswel so im only doin 25 weeks so after this week ive got 16 weeks left the weekly appointments at the jc are flying by but what happens next ????

TJR JNR

Does anybody know what is the process when you finish post work programme support? Apparantly it only last 26 week an ive already done 8 plus i have christmas aswel so im only doin 25 weeks so after this week ive got 16 weeks left the weekly appointments at the jc are flying by but what happens next ????

I guess someone will come up with the post post work pogrom support. This will probably consist of 24x7 UJM jobsearch whilst being flayed with a cat o nine tails and being forced to chant "it's all my fault" and "IDS is God".

I guess someone will come up with the post post work pogrom support. This will probably consist of 24x7 UJM jobsearch whilst being flayed with a cat o nine tails and being forced to chant "it's all my fault" and "IDS is God".

.... plus kneeling, bowing to George Iain Duncan Smith, and shouting "We Are Not Worthy" ('ala Waynes World).

It's this constant kicking and demonisation of the unemployed that bothers me yet companies like Ingeus seem to get a free pass to milk the system more then any jobseeker could

Which jobseeker could earn as much as Ingeus etc for [pejorative terms edited]?

Edited by honeybee13

There was once a time when if you had mental health problems, members of the family would hide you away due to the social stigma. Today the same stigma is being attached to the unemployed no matter what the circumstances it appears that we never socially evolve to see through to the big picture because its easier to blame a small group for the problems of the whole.

It's called the Help to Work scheme and it's more of the same for ever I'm afraid!

You'll either be on 6 months forced labour, daily signing or 9-5 daily at the Jobcentre or provider's premises job searching.

Live it up while you still can!

Passed from pillar to post. I am not about to do too much moaning.

I would recommend in trying to decide what you really want to do job wise and then ask the Work Advisor how to go about doing it.

However, the current set up makes this difficult because they already have a prescription. It takes a bit of time to formulate your own plan. If you have NOT got your own plan, you have to accept the one given to you.

I scan ANY in the job search and see of there is anything I fancy. Not much.

So what it needs for people who cannot make up their mind is some sort of psychological testing of what you are best at and a job you would be happy in. Aptitudes might be the same as ability though.

I decided to try Career Guidance and I did not bother telling the Work Advisor.

I wish I was young again. Many people do not have any idea of what they want to do. Others do not know how to go about doing it.

I do have empathy with people with reduced capacities (used to be called invalidity and then changed to the better name of incapacity). Also, I know ESA pays better than JSA.

I think the Doctors are meant to be able to give "Fit for Work" certificates with riders on limited capacity. However, mine would NOT co-operate as it was out of his job specification.

I am not quite sure what the issue is in this case. Maybe, the Doctor felt that he would be liable to be sued if he gave a "Fit to Work" notice and the employee had a worsening of his condition caused by the demands of the job ??? Like dying or something even more horrid.

Is there a thread for Post Work Programme Support? I have to attend the job centre very regularly - every day or every other day, it seems.

They want me to bring 3 months of recent bank statements. How recent do they have to be? I may need go order reprints which I think I would be charged for… eek

I've shared bank statements with the local council before, but never the job centre.

(They also want to see my passport and tenancy agreement.)

Is there a thread for Post Work Programme Support? I have to attend the job centre very regularly - every day or every other day, it seems.

Hi,

It's not something I know a lot about but there's a thread here that may help................

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?399693-Post-Work-Programme-Questions&highlight=Post+Work+Programme+Support

If you put in Post Work Programme Support in the search bar top right you should find some more.

Regards,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert