Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How many so called celebs worked for call centres is totally irrelevant. If it's not within the scope of your JSag and you don't want to do that sort of work then don't apply. Explain patiently to the nice WP person where they are going wrong and follow Mr P's excellent advice.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey just seeking some advise, my Ingeus adviser is saying to me that due to pressure being put on them etc they are having to be more strict, which I get ( I live in a very small town with very few job opertunities). But then she says "we don't feel your looking hard enough for work and neither do they" And pointed to the Jobcenter. I was rather annoyed at this as I do my best.

So I spoke to the job center and they said they don't know what she's talking about as I do everything I have agreed in the job center agreement I signed.

So I bring this up the next week and she still insists the same.

My question is, are they allowed to talk about me behind my back like that? Makes me feel belittled. Either that or she is lying to threaten me. Which she has done with the dreaded S word.

This is almost the same talk i had with my advisor on Tuesday, he went on about registering with the Universal jobmatch as the job centre will be getting on my back soon and it would be best if i did that. He also told me i wasn't committed enough to finding work ...even though i have done everything the work programme and the job centre have asked of me. He said in time the job centre will be looking for job search evidence weekly.

On a different note i got a call on my mobile todayfrom my advisor (yes i was one of many who signed all the contact stuff when i first started there nearly 2yrs ago as i didn't know you didn't have to) he said there was soon to be some jobs going at Aldi...i said great, he said the training would be at the branch next to mine,but the job maybe somewhere else after 4weeks, then he said the hours are 5am to 10 (he never said if it was 10pm or am) now this is a advisor i have now been with twice in nearly two years he knows i am a single mother, how does he expect me to get to a job for 5am in the morning...as far as i know buses don't run at that time and i don't drive when i pointed this out to him and said i can do other times but can't work at 5am he said doesn't matter you have to be fully flexible (which i have said since i signed my JSA claim i'm not due to being a lone parent) he then hung up . This work programme is starting to get to me now.

Edited by Lorise
spelling

Ingeus is indefensible by how they act and who they are treating so abhorrently

Well sure, it's just that Joeski seemed to be suggesting that there were folks in this thread who thought they were all that and a bag of chips. I'm not seeing it.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

my daughter is looking for 16hrs per week job, as she has a son of 6yrs old, the advisor she has obviously has some common sense, on her jsa agreement it states the work she needs to find has to be from 10.00am - 2.pm and within 30 minutes travel, in order to be realistic in fitting round school times. I think the idiot pushing for a 5.am start needs reminding of reality, what a plonker, I would complain.

I agree. Take your jsa agreement down to that wp drone amd staple it on his forehead then maybe he will remember the working boundries and restrictions you have.

Edited by citizenB

sorry i just read something the wrong way, i thought by naming a celeb who had worked in a call centre was kinda acting in their defence :/

I took that to show how rare it is. One out of loads and he didn't even get famous due to call-centre stuff

This is almost the same talk i had with my advisor on Tuesday, he went on about registering with the Universal jobmatch as the job centre will be getting on my back soon and it would be best if i did that. He also told me i wasn't committed enough to finding work ...even though i have done everything the work programme and the job centre have asked of me. He said in time the job centre will be looking for job search evidence weekly.

On a different note i got a call on my mobile todayfrom my advisor (yes i was one of many who signed all the contact stuff when i first started there nearly 2yrs ago as i didn't know you didn't have to) he said there was soon to be some jobs going at Aldi...i said great, he said the training would be at the branch next to mine,but the job maybe somewhere else after 4weeks, then he said the hours are 5am to 10 (he never said if it was 10pm or am) now this is a advisor i have now been with twice in nearly two years he knows i am a single mother, how does he expect me to get to a job for 5am in the morning...as far as i know buses don't run at that time and i don't drive when i pointed this out to him and said i can do other times but can't work at 5am he said doesn't matter you have to be fully flexible (which i have said since i signed my JSA claim i'm not due to being a lone parent) he then hung up . This work programme is starting to get to me now.

Same old patter isn't it; Ingeus advisor mentioning 'what the Jobcentre want' - as though they told the JC what to do - in an attempt to intimidate people and get them to do what they want. I hope you tell him exactly what the rules are and put him in his place.

Nobody wants to be a perpetual 'complainer' but it's getting to the point where we now have to exercise total zero tolerance and report these WP's for every infringement - seems the only way they'll take notice.

If the jobcentre has anything to say then they would let you know, the drones who claim this are lying to manipulate people into obeying thier every stupid whim

Edited by citizenB

Nobody wants to be a perpetual 'complainer' but it's getting to the point where we now have to exercise total zero tolerance and report these WP's for every infringement.

Indeed - Written complaints to the DWP citing a distrust in the providers process. Complaints to the DWP get logged and will appear in any FoI requests (& official statistics) and to some extent help to formulate ground rules for the next programme.

If sufficient complaints are received by the DWP about a specific point (i.e. travel expenses), it could trigger an investigation in to systemic abuses and fraud.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

I have already been sanctioned by the Job Centre for signing on late - the scond time, so I have pay suspended for 3 months.

Is there anything that Ingeus can do to sanction me further should i refuse to do anything?

If the jobcentre has anything to say then they would let you know, the drones who claim this are lying to manipulate people into obeying thier every stupid whim

Precisely. If the Jobcentre adviser thinks you're not doing enough to find work, they'll tell you when you go to sign on. This Ingeus adviser is simply making stuff up.

Edited by citizenB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I have already been sanctioned by the Job Centre for signing on late - the scond time, so I have pay suspended for 3 months.

Is there anything that Ingeus can do to sanction me further should i refuse to do anything?

Depends on what you refuse I maybe? you need to elaborate

Try te refuse using their rules against them though, like how the service is meant to be personally tailored for example

Just seen this thread when I posted in the work programme thread about Ingeous still contacting me 18 months down the line even though I got my job myself...you will never get rid of them...they do 6 monthly and yearly checks on you regardless if you are on benefits or not....I am furious at being tracked....nearly 2 years later......be warned...change your mobile numbers or any contact numbers so they cant contact you.

A tactic I've used with other unwanted callers: If you continue to contact me by telephone, letter, or personal visits, I reserve the right to charge you for my time and/or report you to the relevant authorities for harassment. Personal callers can also expect to be forcibly ejected from the premises.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Yes I know it's A4Greed but still interesting and note:

'A4e is a leading public service provider...' Not a private for profit company then - how wrong could I have been!

https://a4ecareers.com/job/98345/advisor-capacity-resiliance-work-programme

Ability to demonstrate A4e’s DNA: Trusted, Driven, Caring, Passionate, Brave and Friendly.

A4e's DNA? Toxic would sum it up.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

Yes I know it's A4Greed but still interesting and note:

'A4e is a leading public service provider...' Not a private for profit company then - how wrong could I have been!

Just tried to apply for that job that you pointed out, Raven1, on A4E (Angry 4 Ever:-x) website and if it's not for profit company than i'm an monkey's uncle as one of the application questions is.

Do you have experience of working within a target or sales driven environment?

if ingeus advisors are so clever then why haven't they all got better jobs instead of working as an employment advisor?!

working for ingeus is hardly top of the employment chain is it..not like they're executives of big companies or anything so they seriously need slapping down :D