Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When in work, you are still under contract with provider until the 2 years are up. During this time, the provider are there in case you need help with anything. What this should mean is you contacting them if you need any back to work assistance, or any further assistance from them. They should not be harassing you, you are not obligated to discuss your employment.

Quoted from their website:

Starting Work:

We recognise that the move into work can be challenging, especially if you've been out of work for a while. Before you begin your new job we'll invite you in for a one-to-one session to see if you need help with adapting to your new situation. You can access a variety of support to make sure you succeed:

Free advice line

Advice on in-work benefits

Tax advice

Help and guidance if your job ends

Support with managing your budget

You can contact your Ingeus Advisor whenever you need any work-related support.

Help when you're in work:

Ingeus can help you with the following in-work support, for up to two years after you've started work:

Help with applying for in-work benefits you are entitled to

Advice on dealing with work-related issues

Help with finding suitable childcare

Advice on managing expenses and taxes

Advice on how to progress in your job and develop your career

Help with finding appropriate training

You can contact your Ingeus adviser if you need any work-related support

Progressing in work:

You can continue to use our services and support for up to two years after you've started work. As part of this support, we can help you to advance in your career.

You will be able to get expert careers advice by phone, receive useful information about further training opportunities, and continue to have access to our exclusive list of job vacancies.

We believe work is the key to being successful in life and we want to help you go as far as you can in realising your goals.

As you can see, it says that if you require any of the listed, you may contact your adviser. There is nothing about them contacting you, and if they do contact you, you can class it as harassment.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When in work, you are still under contract with provider until the 2 years are up. During this time, the provider are there in case you need help with anything. What this should mean is you contacting them if you need any back to work assistance, or any further assistance from them. They should not be harassing you, you are not obligated to discuss your employment.

As you can see, it says that if you require any of the listed, you may contact your adviser. There is nothing about them contacting you, and if they do contact you, you can class it as harassment.

We recognise that the move into work can be challenging, especially if you've been out of work for a while. Before you begin your new job we'll invite you in for a one-to-one session to see if you need help with adapting to your new situation. You can access a variety of support to make sure you succeed:

Free advice line

Advice on in-work benefits

Tax advice

Help and guidance if your job ends

Support with managing your budget. I was never made aware of this, I started a new job and all I got was let me know if you need anything, anyone else consider this to be bull****?

Of course they won't tell you about it, They get paid they're happy, they harass you to ensure they're still going to be getting paid for "getting you into work." I don't know anyone who has asked for it, they promised me when I received my Christmas job that they would help me financially with public transport and new shoes for work.

I went out and bought new shoes as I needed them for the work trial, upon receiving the job after the work trial (having bought new shoes) I was not given any money for them, and I don't think I was helped much with travel. They will do as little for you as possible as long as they can get away with it, it's up to you to take control and force them to keep their end of the deal.

Of course they won't tell you about it, They get paid they're happy, they harass you to ensure they're still going to be getting paid for "getting you into work." I don't know anyone who has asked for it, they promised me when I received my Christmas job that they would help me financially with public transport and new shoes for work.

I went out and bought new shoes as I needed them for the work trial, upon receiving the job after the work trial (having bought new shoes) I was not given any money for them, and I don't think I was helped much with travel. They will do as little for you as possible as long as they can get away with it, it's up to you to take control and force them to keep their end of the deal.

I see, that makes sense, I didn't ask to be stayed in co tact with my adviser said he would to see how im getting on, he never did, (to be fair they've got better things to do) I was helped out with bus fare like when I asked, he got me £10 maximum (I know) and a few daily bus passes which was enough, but could if done with more support but felt intimidated asking a few months in to my new job, I asked the contact centre staff when they phoned me and pointed me to my advisers direction

On the lighter side, each Thursday we do "Activities"... climbing, football, other sports etc.

I haven't done sports since I was in school and I'm completely out of fitness for something like this, I'm afraid of heights after a near death experience..

There is your "reasonable in the clients circumstances" - You have a phobia about heights, and should never be pushed in to a situation that would expose you to the risk.

Might be worth printing off the Provider Guidance notes regarding appropriate activities.... With the risk of being branded a claimant with an attitude problem...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

I got the height activity day off anyway before knowing what it was for through a prior commitment, and the other activities are most likely not going to involve climbing. They try to force you onto it claiming these activities as optional to take part, yet they will still make you tag along.

I got the height activity day off anyway before knowing what it was for through a prior commitment, and the other activities are most likely not going to involve climbing. They try to force you onto it claiming these activities as optional to take part, yet they will still make you tag along.

Which office do you attend? If you don't mind me asking

As I don't want them to be sharing my information, I won't share any of theirs, I'm not going to stoop to their level sorry.

Edit: I forgot to mention that this course over four weeks is from 9:30 to 4:30 and therefor over lunch. I have not been informed of what will be happening for Lunch, if we will be getting a lunch, who will provide the lunch. What I do know however is that I will not accept anything less than them paying for it.

Edited by irelivent

Although Job Centre Plus may have a contract with the Work Programme Provider for 2 years, a Job Seeker is only required to attend the Work Programme insofar as i) the Job Seekers Agreement remains in effect, or ii) the Job Seeker is told that they no longer need to attend.

If a candidate obtains a job, and the Job Seekers Agreement no longer exists, the candidate has no further relationship with the Work Programme Provider.

Edited by RebeccaPidgeon
grammar

I have not been informed of what will be happening for Lunch, if we will be getting a lunch, who will provide the lunch. What I do know however is that I will not accept anything less than them paying for it.

I have become accustomed to being provided with free food and drink during courses and business meetings - Got one scheduled for tomorrow, and I am assured food will be provided and I get paid for attending.

For anything (dis)organised by a WP provider, I would expect food and drinks and travel expenses as per DWP guidance.

The last course I was on I wasn't provided with anything, I found my self out of pocket going on the course, thankfully the course wasn't me going to sit through a stupid meeting with them rather outsourced with a college, and thanks to it not being with them I got a job out of it, I think I finally managed to get my travel expenses paid but I was still out of pocket on the food.

The only thing I've been informed of so far, since it's an in house thing is Travel Expenses.

Gobsmacked.....now I've had 2 letters through the post from Ingeus...with a part in it underlined that says

from now on we will send you an email or contact you by telephone once every three months, just to see how things are going

It then goes on to say...it is very important that you let us know if your circumstances change - for example, if you stop work or if you change jobs. If you stop work, your appointments with Ingeus need to start up again. WHO THE EFF DO THEY THINK THEY ARE????

I have not stopped work.....what right have these people got to harass me in this way when I'm not even claiming benefits I'm so angry.....:mad2:

They have no right unless you sign your soul away to them, as stated many times on these boards you should waive anything you have signed and gain back your rights as a Citizen of Planet E-arth.

Once waived, you can remove your phone number and email address from them, ensuring they can only contact you via post.

See post #3588 and you feel inclined, add "Any further written communication by letter, email, or text will incur a consultancy fee of £xxx" - I usually pitch £100 for minor oiks and £250 for PPI/Home-Improvement/Energy-Scams.

If you feel genuine distress as a result of harassment, then report them to the police and the DWP.

Gobsmacked.....now I've had 2 letters through the post from Ingeus...with a part in it underlined that says

from now on we will send you an email or contact you by telephone once every three months, just to see how things are going

It then goes on to say...it is very important that you let us know if your circumstances change - for example, if you stop work or if you change jobs. If you stop work, your appointments with Ingeus need to start up again. WHO THE EFF DO THEY THINK THEY ARE????

I have not stopped work.....what right have these people got to harass me in this way when I'm not even claiming benefits I'm so angry.....:mad2:

That reminds me of when I was a few months in to my job I got a normal appointment letter off a different adviser for an appointment with my old adviser, it was a mistake, can anyone shed some light on why they would send a letter even though im working?

Most likely, regular incompetence on their part.

Being a little more cynical, trying to set you up for a sanction for a FTA - Something similar happened to me. Had been working for over a week, refused to sign a grubby bit of paper from pimpo, who then went ahead and raised a benefit doubt just to spite me. JCP refused to do anything about the "sanction" as I had signed off and said the "doubt" would remain on file.

Set up a rule on your email so that everything they send to you goes into your spam folder.

Like the drones do

My drone seems to have all my e-mails go into spam regardless of adviser

I don't e-mail them anymore though, I used to when I was believing their lies

Edited by citizenB

Hi thanks for all your replies...

why do these people think because I get sent to their offices once or twice that I am now on a leash...they cant email me because that particular email got closed down (long story) I didnt answer my text message and I'm sending this letter back through the post with not at this address scrubbed on the front of it.

They never found me any work in the first place so why they think they have some sort of claim on my movements I have no idea....I can only think they are hoping I will lose it and tell them where I'm working.....its like big brother!

I wonder if they know I'm between assignments because as someone here said the agency I worked for I no longer work for them but I am now with another agency and due to start work again on Monday! It just seems very weird I can't think why all of this started up. Can they tell by your P45 or can they delve into your tax stuff it is far too co-incidental to just be out of the blue...

I will just continue to ignore them but I have to say I nearly burst a blood vessel when I saw that letter duplicated dictating to me I will be contacted every 3 months? Oh well a chance to roar at them down the phone.....I cannot fathom why they are contacting me when I've not made a claim for over 18 months....how dare they. The last time they called I yelled down the phone "I have got NOTHING to do with you people so stop harassing me" it obviously didnt work.

That is a very interesting point Mr P. Perhaps I should take that letter down to the job centre and speak to them.....because you never know I might end up back on benefits sometime in the future...hopefully not but there you go...

Most likely, regular incompetence on their part.

Being a little more cynical, trying to set you up for a sanction for a FTA - Something similar happened to me. Had been working for over a week, refused to sign a grubby bit of paper from pimpo, who then went ahead and raised a benefit doubt just to spite me. JCP refused to do anything about the "sanction" as I had signed off and said the "doubt" would remain on file.

If, after securing employment, you had signed off, then you would have no need to have any association with the Work Programme Provider....and any Sanction Doubt raised afterwards would have no meaning.

Did you get back to JCP and ask them to remove the Sanction Doubt if, as suggested, it remains "on file", then if you unfortunately lose the job, and return to Job Seekers Allowance, the Sanction Doubt could have consequences for you.

I have mentioned this before, many if not all the drones have links with employment agencies, many are in fact subsidiaries of some of the more well known ones like Reed for example. It's no surprise to find them having knowledge of your assignments. If you regard agencies and the drones as one huge organisation then you won't go far wrong.

Edited by citizenB

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

That reminds me of when I was a few months in to my job I got a normal appointment letter off a different adviser for an appointment with my old adviser, it was a mistake, can anyone shed some light on why they would send a letter even though im working?

what I dont understand is I've not been in their offices for 18 months....I was 6 months into my job when they called me....then they called me again about another 6 months later and now they are sending me letters and texts? ...at 6 months they tried to get me to tell them where I was working but I said I have nothing whatsoever do to with you now. I am flabbergasted how this company thinks it owns you and can tail you and track your movements....even when you're not claiming benefits......you go on benefits and its a life sentence....I will probably get tracked until I die...what kind of evil system is this?? :evil:

I have mentioned this before, many if not all the drones have links with employment agencies, many are in fact subsidiaries of some of the more well known ones like Reed for example. It's no surprise to find them having knowledge of your assignments. If you regard agencies and the drones as one huge organisation then you won't go far wrong.

Good point I have joined another agency and dumped the one I had...because their actions lost me a permanent job ....so they ARE tracking me!!

Edited by citizenB

what kind of evil system is this??

You may well ask. It seems to be part and parcel of the general treatment of JSA claimants, as far as the HM Gov and the drones are concerned they are merely stock to be traded at will.

Edited by citizenB

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.