Hippy V Lloyds mastercard debt

Happyhippy1959
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4744 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guy's and Girls

Just through the post this morning. Have been in contact with Lloyd's by mail to tell them off me circumstances. Have paid me token payment last month and set up SO.

This was the last of my creditors, I struggled to pay them at the time but in the end it was a futile battle. Only £900 owed.

I don't wish to contact Lloyd's by phone so I am willing to let them contact me. My £1.00 was received and credited to my account but they did no acknowledge any of my two letters with my I&E form in them.

Question.

Should I write to these Jackals or just leave it. No way am I phoning Lloyd's. Should I drop a recorded letter again to Lloyd's.??

Await as always your excellent advice.

Lloyds.pdf

Edited by Happyhippy1959

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

No HS, Will sit tight and see what comes. Let it go to a DCA as Lloyds have not had the decency to reply.

if they don't do anything re your letter, the a/c will prob go to their 'internal' dc a's (mha then bls collections) first.

imo

Edited by Ford
typo

SCM pah! That missive is class, "Your account still remains out of order" Well give it a damn good rollocking then!!!!

Is that letter demanding the full outstanding balance?

If so then they have terminated the agreement, and the agreement now no longer exists therefore they cannot continue to add interest OR charges to the account.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

If I am reading your post correctly you owe Lloyds a debt and have set up a payment plan. In the meantime you have been contacted by these debt collectors?

If it was me I would cc a letter to both Lloyds and the DCA explaining the situation and hope Lloyds call off the DCA. The DCA will just blame Lloyds if they have sent them on a wild goose chase.

hippy

that scm letter in your first post is their auto generated template letter that follows an 'unpaid' def notice.

imo

ok guy's thanks for your help and suggestions. been on three long working day's so only just hit the computer.

Yes I told Lloyds that the token payment was all I could afford and all my other creditors were accepting my financial situation. I WILL SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR NEXT ACTION ME THINKS.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guy's and girls, statement from lloyds today with Hippy's £1.00 showing, no interest charged but a interesting little letter enclosed. Does anyone know these fools MHA Collections ??????

there having a laugh if they think I am going to ring them, lloyds have been informed WRITING only... Should be fun because those fools Lloyds rang my Ward on an Emergency ambulance number heee

so I bet your bottom dollar MHA will try the same,,, see a nasty legal letter going there way....

Lloyds.pdf

Edited by Happyhippy1959

Agh

The Hippy is enlighten, they are in house collectors for Lloyds TSB, shall I be cheeky and ask them to write off my £1,000 as I a tax payer have been bailing them out.

Now reading through these I find they are quick to offer a discount on the grounds it seems they have no CCA,,,, will await the arrival of the letter.

Yes they are Lloyds, the phone number gives it away, but once you ring it, then the same recorded female voice is a dead giveaway!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

SCM pah! That missive is class, "Your account still remains out of order" Well give it a damn good rollocking then!!!!

Is that letter demanding the full outstanding balance?

If so then they have terminated the agreement, and the agreement now no longer exists therefore they cannot continue to add interest OR charges to the account.[/QUOTE]

Is this correct?

My other half has just received the same letter from scm

she had been paying £1 token payment to Lloyds that they excepted, well they did stop interest and charges.

sorry to hijack..I'll start another thread..

thanks

series3

If my advice helped you please click my star

Hippy...

the pdf att in your first post still has your acc number in the box...

better to remove/edit..:wink:

good spot.

hippy - their template bls collections headed letters will prob be next after a couple of template letters from mha.

imo

attachment unapproved

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Subbing... I'd like to see how you get on, Hippy... or do I call you Happy? :wink:

BTW just also want to say I think hospital staff are heroes, very admirable to do what you do and still manage in your free time to deal with these (I thought I was the only person who called them) JACKALS!

All best

H.x

That the birds of worry and care fly above your head, this you cannot change. But that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent. --- Chinese proverb