Lowell Financial

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Cartaphilus
In the end I emailed them and I had a response confirming that mistakes had been made not responding to previous letter sent

Well, there shouldn't be any 'mistakes' made from the getgo in any kind of business where it's the done thing to write letters and expect to get them at least read at a very basic level. Doesn't show any willingness at all. Sounds like whitewash to me, saying 'mistakes were made' and no responses were given to letters. Tad convenient and used by many companies when faced with the same thing ie customer service based things. But if you email them, suddenly they 'remember' they'd received your letters. Trouble is, 'mistakes' appear to happen very often then in that case. They are very basic mistakes which shouldn't have occured in the first place and should have been learned from the moment the business was set up as a basic.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lou-lou-68

I have just seen your post about Lowell and am very sorry to learn of the difficulties you have experienced, regarding the contact we have made in reference to your son. I would be grateful for the chance to help put things right

I work in Lowell’s Complaints Resolution Team, specifically I monitor web sites such as The Consumer Action Group to identify and resolve any issues. Complaints Resolution is a separate team within Lowell, we sit outside of Collections and our primary concern is addressing customer’s specific complaints.

To ensure your enquiry gets straight through to one of our trained Complaints Resolution Officers, please use our bespoke contact details 0800 542 0058 or via email at [email protected].

We appreciate that you may have concerns about talking to us, especially as you haven’t had the best of experiences until now. Please let me assure you that our small team of professional and empathic Complaints Resolution Officers are here to help. We will work with you to address any concerns or issues you may have. Our aim is to make the experience as positive and stress free as possible.

It’s always easier to talk things through, so please do give us a call or send us an email and let us try and put things right.

Thanks.

James

genuine offer of help my ar*e

sorry to learn of the difficulties on one post:roll:

you should be at least a royalties account holder if you responded to the mass of growing complaints about lowell/hamptons/red.

typical lowlife drivel can not make up their minds on who or what they are

complaints resolution number is answered by a recording of

"welcome to lowell customer relations team"

you are then told that all AGENTS are busy

please leave your name.reference number and contact telephone number, and time that you wish to be contacted and a OFFICER will return your call.

Oh SAM!!!! I was so hoping you didn't see this thread.....

But yes I must 'Duly' agree with you that this thread 'Duly' read by me, is 'Duly' abhorrent and 'Duly' viewed with the same disdain as yourself....

Oh by the way this is still valid even if not read by yourself....come on lowlifes please tell me you have one of my 25k debts..c'mon!!!!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Well, what can you say about Lowell.

It is just conceivable that a company having lent money, (despite them screwing up both through their underwriting and abysmal legal), might just ask for it back.

Enter the likes of Lowell who buy the said disputed debt and by a process of what I would regard as harrassment and quasi legal nonsense attempt to make a profit from this misery.

Hmmmmmmm... many countries, coming to mind India, Japan and others have the 'untouchables' for reasons you may know. (If you don't don't, arrrgh, don't ask!!)

I have an opinion regarding these companies and their employees and if Mr Lowell comes back, you may need to point out, as their income has dropped, they might just have to trade down from their Corsa or the antique BM they currently ride.

Tough old life ain't it:lol:

David

Hi lou-lou-68

I have just seen your post about Lowell and am very sorry to learn of the difficulties you have experienced, regarding the contact we have made in reference to your son. I would be grateful for the chance to help put things right

I work in Lowell’s Complaints Resolution Team, specifically I monitor web sites such as The Consumer Action Group to identify and resolve any issues. Complaints Resolution is a separate team within Lowell, we sit outside of Collections and our primary concern is addressing customer’s specific complaints.

To ensure your enquiry gets straight through to one of our trained Complaints Resolution Officers, please use our bespoke contact details 0800 542 0058 or via email at [email protected].

We appreciate that you may have concerns about talking to us, especially as you haven’t had the best of experiences until now. Please let me assure you that our small team of professional and empathic Complaints Resolution Officers are here to help. We will work with you to address any concerns or issues you may have. Our aim is to make the experience as positive and stress free as possible.

It’s always easier to talk things through, so please do give us a call or send us an email and let us try and put things right.

Thanks.

James

Your company must really be getting desperate to go hooking for business on a site that absolutely wants to see your company in the gutter.

What exactly do you think you can possibly achieve here, and which lame-brain actually commissioned you to post the above?

Are you running out of ideas, or something? Have the lotteries, loyalty schemes or offers of LCD TVs not yielded the success you'd hoped?

As far as trying to antagonise people here goes, is it some form of petty revenge for our site members highlighting what an impotent sham your company is?

Thanks for the advice you offer, and now you can shove it! You should know where to put it, because you certainly produce enough of it.

I had a debt with Lowell five years ago and they passed it onto Buchananclark and wells which i paid a settlement which was half the debt owed, looking at my credit report they still havn't updated so its still showing a defalt :-x

I have been trying to find a telephone number everywhere for them (which they dont seem to advertise anywhere funny enough!)

Does anyone know how I should go about this as its affecting me get a mortgage and all sorts!

Thanks

Loobylu

Hi lou-lou-68

Thanks.

James

What a joke, instead of making statements above which are highly dubious why dont you answer some of the questions on here such as:

Chasing statue barred letters

Frivilous stat demands

Lieing phone monkeys

So please dont send the above statement again. Answer our questions

Guest Cartaphilus
Does anyone know how I should go about this as its affecting me get a mortgage and all sorts!

Hello and welcome. If you start your own thread, otherwise it's just going to get missed in this one, then I am sure your question will get many answers.

As to phoning them ... When dealing with a debt collecting agency the best advice is usually communicate with them in writing. As you will have read on this thread, you will have seen the problems encountered by people who have phoned Slowells or any other DCA for that matter.

Hi lou-lou-68

Thanks.

James

as your from the complaints team perhaps you could explain why you never respond to anybodys letters or emails , unless they are sent recorded delivery , and why you persistantly harass people when you only have an application form as proof of debts and no legally binding agreements , can't wait for your response , or will you ignore this as well.

Lowell CRT are responding to posts on other forums, but they appear to very selective at the moment. If they are going to reply to Forum posts, they should do so in a consistent fashion.

Perhaps Lowell CRT should have their own folder on this site, where people can go to, if they want to ask Lowell for help. The trouble with posting to a debt forum, is that this just encourages many CAggers to add their twopennyworth, as to how rubbish Lowell are, totally going off topic and not helping the OP.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Guest Lowell CRT

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post about Lowell.

I am conscious that our presence is causing significant debate, and as such we would like to clarify our intention. Our sole motivation for posting is to offer a genuine help channel for individuals with specific queries about their experiences with Lowell. This is not a general helpline. We will need a specific account reference number in order to help you.

This post is to manage expectations about our role. We will not get involved in general debates in the future

We will continue to monitor BLOGs and Forums, posting only when we see an opportunity to help someone resolve an issue quickly and efficiently by giving the option of direct contact with our complaints team.

James

Lowell Complaints Resolution Team

I am conscious that our presence is causing significant debate, and as such we would like to clarify our intention. Our sole motivation for posting is to offer a genuine help channel for individuals with specific queries about their experiences with Lowell. This is not a general helpline. We will need a specific account reference number in order to help you.

This post is to manage expectations about our role. We will not get involved in general debates in the future

We will continue to monitor BLOGs and Forums, posting only when we see an opportunity to help someone resolve an issue quickly and efficiently by giving the option of direct contact with our complaints team.

James

What an absolute joke!

Lowells do not offer genuine help.

You bully provide, you lie on the phone and generally use underhand tactics.

You are not wanted here. If you had the guts you would explain on here why you act in such awful ways to people, or as i suspect you are to scared to do so?

I suggest you do not bother to return until you can answer the quesions

Guest Cartaphilus
Lowell CRT are responding to posts on other forums, but they appear to very selective at the moment. If they are going to reply to Forum posts, they should do so in a consistent fashion.

Perhaps Lowell CRT should have their own folder on this site, where people can go to, if they want to ask Lowell for help. The trouble with posting to a debt forum, is that this just encourages many CAggers to add their twopennyworth, as to how rubbish Lowell are, totally going off topic and not helping the OP.

I know what you mean, but it also means it gives them far more opportunity to ID anyone on this forum ...

Like many others that's not something I feel comfortable over or about ... I regard CAG as a safe haven to get debt advice knowing I can do so in relative safety without any DCA interference.

And I'd also noticed only certain threads were getting replies, I saw another thread about Lowells on page one yesterday ... didn't look to see if they'd added a link in there, though. Indeed I just spotted a new Lowells one I'd not seen today. ;)

Edited by Cartaphilus

I am really surprised Site Admin are continuing to allow this. The robot posts - then nothing. Lou lou has more sense than to give this skullduggery a second thought.

Indeed. If it was a more reputeable company such as vodaphone , (where lee_vodaphone posts on MSE) then it wouldnt be a problem or dispised.

However this company is not to be trusted.

i very strongly suggest that NO_ONE ever contacts lowells via their phone line NOR via email.

DO NOT give them any info whatsoever keep everything by ROYAL MAIL ONLY>

site team i am very suprised by this being allowed.

the contact info should be deleted.

if they are not prepared to answer everything openly on cag threads then it should not happen.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

James

Hello James,I have only just spotted this -I have already posted on another thread relating to Lowells and this one by you seems to have nullified it somewhat, especially this line - This post is to manage expectations about our role. We will not get involved in general debates in the future. Can I ask why you are not prepared to get involved in general debates in the future? If your sole motivation is to help then why not open yourselves up to genuine debate and questions on here, after all you have stated that you are dedicated and independent. Looks to me like you are being a little selective on how far you prepared to go on a genuine open forum (I wonder why?)Come on James and Lowells, you have dipped your toe, lets be having you.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks