hfo, sent photo of my house.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Trying to send a recorded delivery letter to registered office but post office say its a different company there, so i expect ill get it back again.

Phoned company house, they say that is their registered address, if my letter comes back to phone again and they will ask them to update their records.

Phoned consumer direct, they have logged my complaint and will inform trading standards

E-mailed watchdog

No one seems interested in my problem with HFO except you people. Please keep giving me advice thanks

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Registered office at Croydon is that of Bryden Johnson, their accountants (how odd, I know someone works there...).

Send it to the West Byfleet address - they do get signed for. All that will happen at the post office is that the system will not recognise the address. It will be sent, though.

Your alternative is to send it c/o Turnbull Rutherford at SW19, as they are listed by the OFT as running HFO Services.

Ive just got experian credit report and HFO have put a default on it.

Shouldnt i have got a default notice first? and who issues it HFO or Barclaycard?

Default Balance £1,983

Current Balance £2,002

Defaulted on 05/01/2007

But HFO say I owe £2795.36

Why is there a difference in amounts?

Can someone please advise me

Subbed to ANOTHER HFO thread.

Really sorry to hear of your experience but I must add with the assistance and experince of the HFO fan club you are certainly in good hands.

I was starting to get really down about my finances but this forum has so much information that can really boost your confidence.

Good Luck :D

• 5 months later...

i was told by oft not to discuss this case but i now need further advice please.

After hearing nothing from HFO since May they have now sent me a photocopy of a pre-approved application form which i signed in November 1998, this is not the cca i asked for is it????

Also i received a letter from Barclaycard saying they could not send me this information as my address does not correspond with the one they have on file and could i send them my new address and signature. I have ignored this letter so far.

HFO have now said they have bought the debt, I dont know when?

What should I do now???? your urgent advice would be greatly appreciated

:welcome: Hello Guests!

Any chance you are able to scan and post up what it is you've been sent, but PLEASE ensure you have removed ALL ID, names ref numbers bar codes etc, as you can already see the interest this has generated.

As for sharklays, you can simply tell them that you will pick up this information from your local branch where you will gladly show your passport or DL to prove your ID.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi

The application form is probably rubbish - there is a letter to send in the library when you receive a reply to a CCA request and they do not send the correct agreement - I can find the link.

It is important to get the SAR information from Barclaycard as this can be very useful amunition to have and will tell you if HFO actually legitimately own this debt. It is probable that BC have your signature anyway but the branch idea sounds like a plan.

Did you send an account in dispute letter to HFO when they did not send a credit agreement within 12 days?

This is the letter for wrong document sent:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?415-POSSIBLE-Letter-when-a-questionable-agreement-application-is-sent.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Just rang that number and it is some ridiculous American voice mail system, which all though it is a London area code, would certainly make alarm bells ring if it directed to America, or an American voice mail system.

I did have a little chuckle at their inept attempt at informing you that you were now subject to their T&C's, as Cerberusalert says, not unless you have signed a new agreement with these fools, I doubt very much they have bought ALL the rights pertaining to this alleged debt under the Law of Property act anyway, they buy debts in portfolios, something which keeps this "corrupt & rotten to the core industry" afloat.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Default Balance £1,983

Current Balance £2,002

Defaulted on 05/01/2007

But HFO say I owe £2795.36

Why is there a difference in amounts?

Can someone please advise me

Did you get a 72 hour littigation letter - and if so what figure are they claiming on that letter?

HFO have been known to add a "File Referral Fee" of about £250-£750 depending on the original balance... I think it is also a representation of how much they may have paid for the debt.... but I could be wrong on that.

They are particularly stupid to deal with, and their rerouted system almost certainly goes 'offshore' somewhere.

HFO have been known to add a "File Referral Fee" of about £250-£750 depending on the original balance... I think it is also a representation of how much they may have paid for the debt.... but I could be wrong on that.

They are particularly stupid to deal with, and their rerouted system almost certainly goes 'offshore' somewhere.

indeed it does to the land of the rupee!

• 2 weeks later...