Whocallsme - The truth and nothing but...

F_DCAs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No, they're not taking posts down. It's that J2's page (which doesn't have that many comments) seems to have a bigger ratio of company employees leaving comments than most.

I notice RMA seems particularly sensitive to criticism also. Always the sign of a desperate company when it cannot tolerate any kind of dissenting opinion.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they're not taking posts down. It's that J2's page (which doesn't have that many comments) seems to have a bigger ratio of company employees leaving comments than most.

I notice RMA seems particularly sensitive to criticism also. Always the sign of a desperate company when it cannot tolerate any kind of dissenting opinion.

Well I've just posted my own comments on the number listed above. This is designed to cause upset.

Coincidentally, while I was doing this, I had a call on my voicemail from Moorcroft, so I posted one on theirs too.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Looks like they let the crazies at MacKenzie Hall out over today again at the MH whocallsme boards.

Shame they're not as persistent at trying to create a halfway lawful company. You'd think they'd have enough problems at the minute.

Now, on the 10 Downing Street petition thread currently running, which DCAs have a reputation for running credit searches or issuing their own defaults?

I ask as I'm going to be advertising that petition on the whocallsme entries for these agencies.

I expect that a good number of people who use whocallsme as a reference point have also had wrongful adverse information logged against them.

If nothing else, it'll get a few more signatures on the petition.

Lowell's whocallsme thread has details of that petition on now.

• 2 months later...

Indeed. I wouldn't like to guess how many numbers are on mine.

Furthermore, I still say a comprehensive list of phone numbers - every known DCA and bailiff company number - should be published on this site.

I think it's an excellent idea for two reasons :-

1) We can leave comments on what these companies are like on whocallsme, and other companies.

2) Any CAG member with a Truecall system can zap and/or record every single case where such a company tries to contact them.

Think about it - if you want to really hit them in their pockets, this is an excellent - and entirely legal - way of doing it.

I've done my bit and posted on a couple of mobile numbers I had for Arc. I'm working through my phone now to see if I've got any others.

This is an excellent idea. It's surprising how many people are posting on there who don't realise help is at hand!:)

I must admit, I haven't been active on this of late. It is a fantastic idea and I'll try and put some time aside to do a few more.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I agree FredB. Also it would be a good idea to get the numbers posted as a sticky and updated with any new ones. Also any sites like "who calls me" listed too, so we can all take turns in updating them with any new numbers. Also with sites like "who calls me" not many people go down more than a couple of pages, so we need to post cag address on each every 2 weeks so it stays at the top.

My other plan is to ask your employer if you can put up a poster for CAG at work. Mine has agreed, as they know peeps who are worried sick with debt probs aren't going to be delivering 100% in their jobs. I've also put forward proposals for a in house version of CAB. Where employees with problems can get proper help. Most large companies realise these days that employees with debt probs cost them money, so to spend a bit in the short term, helps the company in the long term by proving they care about the people who work there. What is best, losing a good worker because they're stressed and getting DCA hassle, or employ someone unknown and new and has to have money spent training them?

A small start, but if you don't try, you don't get. That is where us Brits have gone wrong. "It's crap, moan about it in the pub, and hope it will get better." Get together and united we can make a difference.

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

I've seen quite a few threads on here where people have been searching online when they've had DCA calls and ended up on CAG via who calls me. Usually when you search for a DCA by name a CAG thread pops up before the DCA's own website.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

Obviously, this 'antagonise the collection agency staff' technique is clearly working. Someone doesn't like the CAG templates idea.

Sadly, with the last two, it seems that it's the same person - albeit a very touchy, bordering-on-schizophrenia one at that, who keeps veering between support for CAG and then slating it afterwards.

I appear to be annoying him/her/it somewhat by pasting links into CAG. So, I'm duty-bound to do some more.

I've said it before on boards - the self-importance and over-inflated sense of self-worth of collection agency staff never ceases to amaze me.

Most workers wouldn't be bothered either way if they overheard the company they work for being slagged off - ah, but not DCA staff!

With the exception of a couple of posts on the Lowell thread, my posts are A Non E Mouse.

I've been trying to persuade the person to take his issues to this site if he's a user as he claims, and up to this point, that's not happened.

08451550454 - who calls me from 08451550454?

01133086000 - who calls me from 01133086000? 1/23

01244500607 - who calls me from 01244500607? 1/3

So, if you'd like to indulge in some troll-baiting to pass the time, here's a good chance...

Most workers wouldn't be bothered either way if they overheard the company they work for being slagged off - ah, but not DCA staff!

I suspect that's because most workers actually do a useful and worthwhile job, and as a result feel that they are valued members of society. Whereas DCAs know, deep down inside, that what they do is utterly immoral, and they have very little self-respect. I think their strident defence of the indefensible is their desperate attempt at trying to gain a little self worth :rolleyes:

After searching out a fair few DCA groups on facebook, (I posted a load of them on the cheekiness thread about 3 weeks ago) most of their employees slag them off as much as we do on here, but for different reasons. I have a feeling the "who calls me" peeps are the ones higher up on better wages with more to lose when their company goes tits up due to being no longer profitable.

Yes Uncle Bob. I'm talking about you again. :p

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

In regard to the facebook thing, I wonder if 1st Credit ever took action over that employee's profile page.

I'd be surprised if they didn't, because such companies - not just the staff - seem to take a hyper-sensitively dim view of anyone who gives them negative criticism.

In regard to the facebook thing, I wonder if 1st Credit ever took action over that employee's profile page.

I'd be surprised if they didn't, because such companies - not just the staff - seem to take a hyper-sensitively dim view of anyone who gives them negative criticism.

The postings by someone using the name *** ******* were soon removed. I suppose references to the Consumer Credit Act didnt go down too well with the threat monkeys. Still Im sure he will return;)

Obviously, this 'antagonise the collection agency staff' technique is clearly working. Someone doesn't like the CAG templates idea.

Sadly, with the last two, it seems that it's the same person - albeit a very touchy, bordering-on-schizophrenia one at that, who keeps veering between support for CAG and then slating it afterwards.

I appear to be annoying him/her/it somewhat by pasting links into CAG. So, I'm duty-bound to do some more.

I've said it before on boards - the self-importance and over-inflated sense of self-worth of collection agency staff never ceases to amaze me.

With the exception of a couple of posts on the Lowell thread, my posts are A Non E Mouse.

I've been trying to persuade the person to take his issues to this site if he's a user as he claims, and up to this point, that's not happened.

08451550454 - who calls me from 08451550454?

01133086000 - who calls me from 01133086000? 1/23

01244500607 - who calls me from 01244500607? 1/3

So, if you'd like to indulge in some troll-baiting to pass the time, here's a good chance...

I love it, it rattles them to the core,8-) its great what you are doing others should also help, getting people here and informed is what upsets DCA the most.

They ply there evil little trade on ignorance and when this is dispelled they are cream crackered.

Having said that folk find CAG just by simply googling in some cases a CAG posts features above the DCA website which always amuses me.

Well done.

When everyone who is in debt knows the score things will definately change lets work towards informing folk by what ever means possible

Edited by UnmoderatetheNet

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

That was pointed out in one of the whocallsme posts, but still they do it louie.

I don't think they care or want to know how stupid they keep making themselves look.

It's almost insulting that this is the level of intelligence shown by the 'credit' industry (as if there's anything to 'credit'!) and that this is what we're up against.

That was pointed out in one of the whocallsme posts, but still they do it louie.

I don't think they care or want to know how stupid they keep making themselves look.

It's almost insulting that this is the level of intelligence shown by the 'credit' industry (as if there's anything to 'credit'!) and that this is what we're up against.