DX Secure 0844 277 3333

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2760 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mr Griffiths,

Thank you for taking an active interest in your customers on this forum. My wife and I are experiencing identical issues to many of the posters on this thread (failed deliveries, reports that cards were left when they weren't etc) as we wait for delivery of my wife's visa. As we need it to secure a mortgage offer, the delivery is vital and we are extremely angry at the service provided by DX. My wife will now have been sat at home 3 days straight waiting for delivery on 3 occasions. I have contacted you via the e-mail address provided explaining the situation and would be grateful if you could help us resolve the matter.

CP

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chris Griffiths DX Group UK

Hi Chris

I have just responded to you via email. Thank you for notifying us of your experience and I apologise on behalf of DX for this. One of DX Secure customer service team will be in touch to try and rectify and resolve this situation and ensure you get your delivery as swiftly as possible.

As discussed in previous comments, we make a vast amount of deliveries so realistically there is bound to be some failed/unsuccessful deliveries (currently less than 1%). However, I will point out that we do not accept these situations and will strive to ensure they are not repeated.

Chris G

Hi

Email me at chris.griffiths @thedx.co.uk so we can discuss offline and find the resolution for you. I can escalate to our DX Secure team who will be able to resolve this for you.

Thanks

Apart from the giving of details shouldnt this be dealt with online so that every one can see - or is it that you would rather they didnt???

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

Hi

I think I have been more than open on this discussion board. The reason I have provided my email address is so that each individual case can be escalated internally on its own merits. This is hard to do on social media, however on each occasion I have tried to discuss the outcome as openly as possible.

Please let me know whether this is in fact not the case.

Chris

I had a similar experience to many earlier posters in this thread. I received a calling card stating that I had missed delivery from DX Secure and initially found it very difficult to rearrange delivery (the phone number you are given on the leaflet is pretty hopeless).

However, I discovered this thread on Saturday afternoon and sent an email to Chris Griffiths explaining my situation (offline which is entirely understandable given the need to disclose private information). This morning - Monday - I received a call from DX customer services who were really helpful and have arranged for delivery at my work address for tomorrow at no charge.

I will update this tomorrow night letting you know if my package arrived, but give Chris a break, he's doing his best to help.

Visa received - thanks for your efforts Chris and as the above poster mentioned it seems prudent to do it offline. To be fair the customer service we received after we complained has been excellent - it seems to be a case of several sloppy couriers not attempting deliveries, something that needs addressing perhaps.

Chris has been very helpful, we are fortunate that he looks at this forum, I hope Chris uses these situations to robustly outline the weakness in DX's business model.

A major review on 'contracted couriers' and 'customer help line contact number' a priority.

• 3 weeks later...

DX is a complete [problem]...no only do they rip you off if you are not there for a delivery...but it's all intended for them to get as much money from you as possible...

and waste all your time. Crap service, would never use them again nor recommend them to anyone...stay away!! That's the best advice I can give.

UPS and FedEx are a million times better, honest and reliable. What company ever required you to pay more money to have them re-deliver at a more

appropriate time? Bastards!!! So far have waited 7 hours today for them to deliver...

DX is a complete [problem]...no only do they rip you off if you are not there for a delivery...but it's all intended for them to get as much money from you as possible...

and waste all your time. Crap service, would never use them again nor recommend them to anyone...stay away!! That's the best advice I can give.

UPS and FedEx are a million times better, honest and reliable. What company ever required you to pay more money to have them re-deliver at a more

appropriate time? Bastards!!! So far have waited 7 hours today for them to deliver...

Hi

First of all, I would ask if you have actually spoken with one of our team. We certainly do not intentionally try and take more money from you. Get in touch with me and I will try and escalate your concern internally and get our DX Secure customer service team to investigate what has happened here. I accept that for this to happen in the first place is not good enough, and I agree.

Secondly - what delivery period do you have agreed? If it is 9-5pm, then it may still get delivered before 5pm. Let me know, and if you need further help or wish to get in touch with me to provide contact details so that we can get in touch with you, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience the so-far non-delivery has caused you.

Chris

You have my sympathies pj144, DX really do need to review parts of their business, starting with, stop using self employed couriers who really do not understand the core business values of their contractee.

This is something we currently working on to improve our service. These instances really do represent under 1% of the deliveries we do, however I appreciate that any non-delivery is unacceptable, as does DX, so I can confirm that we are working to address this issue ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...

argh gotta say im a bit worried now after reading some of these posts. im expecting my daughters passport, the passport office told me it is in manchester waiting to be collected by this company, i go on holiday next week and there is a bank holiday coming up. do you think i shoud contact them to ensure i will recieve it on time? i did try one number but it kept requesting a tracking number which i do not have as i have had no contact with them yet. shall i just sit it out a bit?

Hi

I appreciate your nervousness considering the importance of the document. However, I would like to reassure you that over 99% of deliveries we make are successful. When is the date you are due to receive the passport? How much time is there between the due delivery date and the date you depart on holiday? Depending on that length I will be able to advise whether you should call to double check that the passport will be delivered in time.

Don't worry though. We will do all we can to ensure your daughter receives her passport in time. DX take extreme efforts to ensure that the proportion of successful deliveries is as high as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you to advise further.

argh gotta say im a bit worried now after reading some of these posts. im expecting my daughters passport, the passport office told me it is in manchester waiting to be collected by this company, i go on holiday next week and there is a bank holiday coming up. do you think i shoud contact them to ensure i will recieve it on time? i did try one number but it kept requesting a tracking number which i do not have as i have had no contact with them yet. shall i just sit it out a bit?

Try 01753 657 350, may not be the right department, but you should be able to speak to a 'real person'.

Good morning chris thank you for your reply, I did not expect one so soon :) I need my passport by saturday 9th June, I know it's a week away however we have the double bank holiday inbetween. Is there a number I could call to check its progress? I don't have a ref.number. Iv phoned the passport place and they told me it had gone to dx Wednesday, when do you think I will receive it? Many thanks.

Good morning chris thank you for your reply, I did not expect one so soon :) I need my passport by saturday 9th June, I know it's a week away however we have the double bank holiday inbetween. Is there a number I could call to check its progress? I don't have a ref.number. Iv phoned the passport place and they told me it had gone to dx Wednesday, when do you think I will receive it? Many thanks.

If it has not arrived by Wednesday next week then ring the number provided by Smudger above, or email me at [email protected] (and provide a contact number) and I will order our Customer Service department to investigate.

I hope this meets your requirements at this moment in time? Try not to worry about your daughters passport. We will ensure you get it in time.

thanks, i rang the number this morning that smudger gave to me and paid £6 to have it delivered tomorrow between 9am and 1pm. i hope it does come as im waiting in. i will let you know what happens, i am happy to leave good feedback on any website if the service does what it says :) let's see how it goes then :?:

*UPDATE* my passport was delivered this morning at 10.30 just like i was told it would be. Im really happy with DX secure as i explained to the lady on the phone how important it was that i received it on time & she made sure it got here. however i do agree that the call costs are quite expensive. i called the number that smudger gave me and got through quite quickly. thanks to DX for giving me a worry free week ahead and to smudger for saving me some pennies :)

*UPDATE* my passport was delivered this morning at 10.30 just like i was told it would be. Im really happy with DX secure as i explained to the lady on the phone how important it was that i received it on time & she made sure it got here. however i do agree that the call costs are quite expensive. i called the number that smudger gave me and got through quite quickly. thanks to DX for giving me a worry free week ahead and to smudger for saving me some pennies :)

Fantastic News. Really pleased you got your delivery in good shape. Have fun on your holiday.

Suggestion for Chris Griffiths.

I spend my time both in an out of the UK.

Companies using 0844/0845/0870/0871 etc non geographic/revenue forwarding numbers very rarely work from abroad and almost never from a mobile.

There is no real justification for using these numbers, but when companies do - they should always list the geograpical alternative phone number that it points at.

I actively avoid companies using these numbers and offering no alternative.

Those numbers mean that you get charged to make the call to them, and the company gets a share of the cash.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D