DX Secure 0844 277 3333

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno what's happened with this thread but there seems to have been some posts which have disappeared, anyhow whilst we sort that out is is a copy of the reply from DX which was made in response to the post made yesterday;

vperafan has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - DX Secure 0844 277 3333 - in the Debt Collection Industry forum of The Consumer Forums.

You can read the thread and reply to it at:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=222604&goto=newpost

To reply, please click the link above. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

Here is the message that has just been posted:

As I was supposed to receive my Biometric Resident Permit by post in my home in the following days after my ILR approval on 23 November, I arranged to work from home during the following week to receive the documents personally. I was paying full attention to any deliveries but no courier person ever rang my doorbell or left a failed delivery attempt notice.

On Friday 30 November I received a letter dated on Wednesday 28 November informing me that DX Secure Mail Services had recently been unable to complete the delivery. (No details of the date/time of the claimed failed attempt were given). The letter also stated the ways to re-arrange a convenient date, which I did immediately using their website option. I arranged delivery for Wednesday 5th December.

On Sunday December 2nd, (3 days before the arranged delivery) I received a text from DX Customer Service stating: “unfortunately the item has now been returned to the sender, Home Office”. I called DX on Monday and they confirmed that my package was returned to the Home Office. They alleged that somebody came out of my flat and confirmed that I did not leave here. I explained that it was not possible because I leave alone and I was always at home paying attention to the package I was supposed to receive. They also gave me the colour of my door as if that was a proof that somebody rang the bell (In google maps you can see the colour of my door).

I contacted the Home Office and they authorised the package to be re-sent to the DX for delivery. They sent me the new tracking number that was scheduled for delivery on Monday 10th December. I missed work one more time, woke up at 6am, opened all windows and stayed in front of them, watching every van from reputable couriers show up the entire morning but no DX people came. Suddenly the status of my package in their website changed to “Calling card left as delivery unsuccessful. Please rebook online or call 0844 371 3331”. Obviously no calling card has been left in my address because nobody came.

I called once again to their premium line and they told me they could do NOTHING!! They arranged delivery for the next day and I am still waiting here.

This company not only have caused major stress in the past two weeks, but also are preventing me from travelling to see my son during the holiday season. DX incompetence has “inspired” me to write an article for a newspaper where my partner works. A complaint is being filed with the Home Office and to the relevant authorities. It is incredible that in 2012 you find yourself suffering due to a courier service.

Katherine Jacobs DX Group UK has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - DX Secure 0844 277 3333 - in the Debt Collection Industry forum of The Consumer Forums.

You can read the thread and reply to it at:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=222604&goto=newpost

To reply, please click the link above. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

Here is the message that has just been posted:

Hello,

I am really sorry to hear that you have had such difficulties with your delivery. There has clearly been some issues here which we need to investigate as this is not acceptable. Please can you send your tracking number to social @thedx.co.uk so that we can look into what has happened here. Please accept our sincere apologies and rest assured that this will raise an investigation into this situation and our Courier.

Kind Regards,

Katherine Jacobs

DX

I don't suppose anyone has a comprehensive list of which companies use this God awful courier company to deliver their parcels so that I can avoid them in future?! I was supposed to have a delivery from Lakeland yesterday, waited all day, & as soon as I called Lakeland to ask where my order was and which courier company they used, only to get the response "DX" my heart fell because I knew exactly how today's follow up call would go: "They attempted delivery yesterday (they didn't), they left a calling card (nope), you have an x coloured door (I'm guessing Google maps was a bit unclear, because that was wrong too), they will attempt delivery again on Monday...". Absolutely awful. Had I known that they use DX, I would have taken my chances with Royal Mail, who no doubt would have got my items to me by the time I needed them.

I can not describe my disdain for such a badly run company who are simply not fit for purpose - if they can't deliver when they say they will, why not just be honest?! Giving a description of the front of my house does not prove they have been here, it just proves they have access to Google. This is now about the 7th time this is happened to us in a year! AND at a new address!

The management have done NOTHING to improve their service, or lack thereof, so all the talk of it just being a one off or relating to one particular courier or that the problem is being investigated is bull. No attempt has been made at all.

So, I know that the Home Office, Ticketmaster and Lakeland use these clowns, but is there anyone else I need to avoid now, too?

Guest Chris Griffiths DX Group UK

We are taking steps to continually improve our service. We are consistently hitting our SLA's with our Customers, so although it appears that we continually fail deliveries on this forum, in fact we perform around 98-99% consistently. We, like many couriers, are reliant on our drivers ensuring that they deliver 100% of the time, in the correct manner and on time, but this is an issue which we are working hard to resolve and ensure that couriers perform correctly.

We are currently working to revise our website and redelivery functions, so next year you will have an improved Customer experience.

Sorry Chris, but of the, I believe, 7 deliveries that DX were due to make to either myself or my husband over the past 8 months, the success rate of delivering on the day they should be delivered has been 0%. EVERY time, without fail, we have received the "There was nobody home, we left a calling card, you have a x coloured door" spiel, when each time, without fail, there WAS someone home, there was NO card left, and generally, the description of our house is completely wrong! We have even had the couriers admit to us that they had not attempted to make a delivery. So, although we may receive our items eventually, the key word is "EVENTUALLY". Only after chasing with emails, phone calls, and posts on forums such as this one do we receive items which should have been put in our hot little hands on the day they said they would be.

I was due to receive a parcel from Lakeland yesterday, but, once again, a delivery fail on behalf of DX. The complete inability of DX to perform the core function of a courier service (i.e. to deliver, on time) doesn't just reflect badly on DX but also on the companies using DX to deliver their products. My reaction when any company says that they use DX is to recoil in horror. Is this REALLY the way you want people to react to your company? Whatever it is you're doing to resolve the problem, it isn't working...the problem has existed for 8 months and is at exactly the same, very low, level of performance that it was previously. And I am sorry, but I do not believe that this is the courier themselves at fault - I believe that the problem lies at management level, where it is a reactive, not proactive, service. People get their deliveries only when they chase them. That is what it has been on every occasion for us. The website saying that our parcel/letter is on the van, out for delivery, means absolutely nothing, because it won't be delivered. I have that little faith in DX couriers now that I would be willing to place bets on a DX delivery not being delivered when it should be.

Clearly we are seeing that a driver for your area is not hitting the standards required. Email me with your address, and if you know of your most recent failed delivery date, time and tracking number, then I will organise a full investigation to route out this problem. As this is not acceptable by DX standards.

I agree with you and sympathise fully with your ordeal. 7 out of 7 failed deliveries is pathetic.

The driver in my area (N7) is also failing to deliver anything at all. It seems (since we have concierges) that he/she didn't show up at my address and then wrote down that I don't live at my address.

However, the driver still left a note at my postbox (if I don't live at my address, why would he/she leave a note at someone else's house?). The note said that I had to re-book. I did, just to find out later that I can't re-deliver to another address. I then tried to re-book to the original address and then I was told that Home Office needs to do that. Now this is big major problem for me since I was meant to travel overseas for Christmas and now I will have to cancel because some driver didn't bother to ring the bell of my building or give me a call! Although the DX claims that this is unacceptable, it doesn't seem that they are doing anything to correct the issues.

It would be good if the DX could investigate the issue, rather than be so stubborn about the "not at the address" note that the driver wrote. I can fully prove my address with utility bills and statements, and if they actually attempt to investigate my address, they would realise that the address is correct. In such case a re-delivery would be possible. Still, the DX just keeps claiming that I don't live at my address and I need to contact the sender. It seems as a customer you're seen as a liar against a driver. If they tried to investigate the issue, at least I'd have the feeling that they want to improve. I asked, how did the driver know that I don't live at the address, however the guy on the phone said that he didn't know, but that's what it is.

Honestly, that's a very poor service. They also seem to be quite unsympathetic with your situation, if you have to travel for Christmas to be with your family or not, it seems the same to them.

maybe it's time to start taking these people to the small claims court to try and re-coup what you have had to pay extra for. itwill be a win as they will never be able to deliver their defense as no one was in.

THAT WOULD BE MY NEXT MOVE.

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

I am very very frustrated with their appalling service. I justhad the same experience, no one turned up and their track service saying that theytried to deliver the item, when I was at home all day!! I was on a queue for more than half an hourand no one bothered to answer. They are not to be trusted.

DX are nothing short of shocking with their cavalier attitude.

I received a card through the door on the 17th Dec. I used their online system to rebook a delivery for today (Saturday 22nd Dec).

I thought I'd check online to see where the parcel was and was told they'd tried to deliver and I needed to re-book by their online system. (Not true).

Their contact numbers provided on their website are Mon-Fri only or automated systems only - no humans.

I Goolged around and found a number that I then had to wait 10 minutes in a queue before being answered. I was informed that the parcel was NOT sent out today because they were too busy (despite them having 5 days notice for the redelivery and their online system allowing me to rebook today).

I was not notified that they couldn't be bothered to delivery it today after waiting around for the bulk of the day. Saturday was chosen for obvious reasons and I now have to wait a further week until after Christmas for them to redeliver (if they can be bothered).

Very little you can do if things are sent to you by DX except complain to the sender, and, if ever you're sending things yourself don't use them.

My experience of them is an extremely poor service.

I welcome a response from their official forum representative.

the rep will tow the party line as he always has done .

the best thing people can do is let the company they bought the goods from about your ordeal and tell them that you will be buying else where in the future then maybe we can get this so called company to either put up or shut up shop.

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

Hi

Apologies for the slight delay in my response. Our social media engagement is currently only mon-fri, but we have plans to make that Saturdays soon too.

I can say that we are in the middle of redesigning our redelivery process which will result in a far enhanced user experience and better Customer Service from us. That will be ready around March next year.

I don't think there is a debate regarding whether we can 'be bothered' to deliver. Our drivers are paid per delivery they make, and we have SLA's to work to with our Customers (the senders). The whole system is built around successful deliveries, so we should cloud this with that.

What we have here are rare instances where the system has been broken due to poor performance from an employee. We take all instances incredibly seriously and work to investigate and deal with non-performers.

I am incredibly sorry that a couple of deliveries will not be made in time for Christmas, and there is no excuse that I will come out with to say otherwise.

If you wish to email [email protected] with tracking, deliver and contact info, then I will be able to raise the investigation and see if we can help you out here.

Many apologies again.

Chris

DX are nothing short of shocking with their cavalier attitude.

I received a card through the door on the 17th Dec. I used their online system to rebook a delivery for today (Saturday 22nd Dec).

I thought I'd check online to see where the parcel was and was told they'd tried to deliver and I needed to re-book by their online system. (Not true).

Their contact numbers provided on their website are Mon-Fri only or automated systems only - no humans.

I Goolged around and found a number that I then had to wait 10 minutes in a queue before being answered. I was informed that the parcel was NOT sent out today because they were too busy (despite them having 5 days notice for the redelivery and their online system allowing me to rebook today).

I was not notified that they couldn't be bothered to delivery it today after waiting around for the bulk of the day. Saturday was chosen for obvious reasons and I now have to wait a further week until after Christmas for them to redeliver (if they can be bothered).

Very little you can do if things are sent to you by DX except complain to the sender, and, if ever you're sending things yourself don't use them.

My experience of them is an extremely poor service.

I welcome a response from their official forum representative.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
found this ,

very very interesting

The shortcomings of this courier company should be brought to the notice to the companies and organisation it gets contracts from so that they should also know the harassment this courier company is causing the genral public at large and causing loss of money and time and let the companies know they would lose business because of bad delivery service. the companies and organisation should think again before renewing contracts with them , it should be brought to the notice of the Trading standards too. Did you know you can claim damages online too. If you had to pay extra for redelivery claims damages.

Edited by drparvez

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks. There was an element of irony in my post.

I am waiting for info and customer.concerns as well as social, to see which, if any, is useful in addressing a complaint. I'll post later, depending.

The shortcomings of this courier company should be brought to the notice to the companies and organisation it gets contracts .

More than that, perhaps. If a "special instructions" box is available for an online order, say:

"Do NOT use theDX or DX Secure: time is of the essence"

(picking up another guideline as well). Negative advertising even for those that do not use them.

Hi, I am really sorry to hear you have experienced issues with your deliveries from DX. Please send all details so that we can investigate this.

Thanks

Katherine

Really? They've spun that line before and done **** all about it.

Read the whole thread before making promises you don't keep.