What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks locotus. Being a technophobe I don't usually go into that forum cos it's all goes way over my head. :p

Good to see most don't fall for it, but there must be enough to make it worthwhile paying for a call centre.:mad2:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After about hour half in agony my eyes are just starting to thank fully ease!!!!!!!!

Woke myself up having for some reason a weird dream but I knew it was a dream, and for some reason woke up at point seeming to be thinking of my eyes as a record and my finger as the old stylus(record reader) if that makes sence. Ihad badly jurt my right eye if felt and my left eye was swelling.

What they hell was I doing and what the hell was I doing thinking my eye was a record.

Spooky one even for me lately!!!!!!!!

boy that really hurt, dont fancy waking up having scoured my own eyes next time again, so staying awake till calmed down and then try sleep again.

OUCH :(

Look like Ive walked into a door now my eyes are so sore, then the phone rings and it is the radio show again for the second time in a few months ringng me up saying they are doing a debate on depression and think I will fit right in!!!!!!!! I so wanted to say pee off but was too polite, apparantly its about tablets etc.....thing is I didnt realise that on one occassion feeling strong enough to contribute that they chose not to put on air, meant I was in a pool for future calls. I did tell them last time not to ring me again so have had horrible night just trying as its cool to have sleep and the phone rings!!!!! I did say no as at the moment dont think a debate is going to help me.

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

Why does the sun shine and temperature rise when I am working nights and as soon as I have days off it rains and cools down!!!!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Wow BB! Thats one long battle with BT!

Don't let the Big Boys get you down..........fight on and wish you good luck.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Bad start to the morning ended up seeing doctor at walk in centre due to asthma attack. Woke up and was shaking and could not breath no matter how I tried and after taking inhalers, still no help, so of course as much as try to stay calm panic sets in. End up on asthma machine but saw a lovely doctor who explained my meds were not controlling my asthma. So back on the steroid tablets and new type of steroid inhalor as well.

So bad scary start but got lovely doctor and although feel hit by truck I can breath!!!!!!!:whoo:

Bad start to the morning ended up seeing doctor at walk in centre due to asthma attack. Woke up and was shaking and could not breath no matter how I tried and after taking inhalers, still no help, so of course as much as try to stay calm panic sets in. End up on asthma machine but saw a lovely doctor who explained my meds were not controlling my asthma. So back on the steroid tablets and new type of steroid inhalor as well.

So bad scary start but got lovely doctor and although feel hit by truck I can breath!!!!!!!:whoo:

Mmm - I think i've got your number :)

Hi Yes very scary, hope you are feeling better now. I had ashma up until my early twenteies although not as bad as yours sounds, it is no fun having to strain to breath.

I remember back then, going for an alergy test, dont know if they still do it.They put a seris of pin pricks along your forarm an then paint various extracts from possible irritants ,cat hair. dust mite.nylon.etc then they lesve it and see which comes up in a rash, thus identifyng the problem. In my case they where unsuccessful. i found out the cause purely by accident we went on holiday and we couldnt get milk from any where for several days, my breathing cleard, and touch wood it has been clear for nearly 40 years as long as i take my tea black.

God Bless

Rosy

Saturday night. Home by 23.30. Gee im getting old.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Saturday night. Home by 23.30. Gee im getting old.

Better get yourself to Birmingham meet Tony. No chance of that happening there!!:wink:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Next door neighbours whose parents dont seem to do anything about them lobbing food over the fence into our garden. Of course I have dog and well dogs tend to eat all sorts of carp. So I am sick of them throwing chocolate over I have just found out today as a chocolate log came over, which I can only assume has been the reason my dog has been on and off sick for a while due to non doggy choccy of course.

Have just tried to have distant chat out of bedroom window to a little girl because her mom cant be bothered to come down and monitor them and ask her knowing her mom will be listeining to be warned not to do it again or will have to send vet bills to her.

Not as if dog is ever left unatended barking because I learnt a long time ago they after a period of five mins of barkign with us in the garden were supposed to hear thei conversation where they blamed their toddlers fear of dogs on ours occassionally barking out of delight of playing with my son. Not a matter of an unatended dog barking and hovering around a fence and not down to their kids pushing holes in the fence and putting their hands through as probably now trying to pet her, but they rahter than watch their kids prefer to blame their being a dog in my garden who to be honest has been deliberately kept from going out there for long periods due to knowing their kids keep lobbing food and putting their hands through the fence.

So why is the parent not stopping her kids throwing food into my garden. We have found empty crisp and sweet rappers, the odd dirty nappy still appears though has decreased as the kid is obvioulsy out of nappies now but notice she has a new kid.

When you try and be nice to them they throw it back in your face, so have decided for the last two years to keep ourselves to ourselves, but apart from contact council if the food continues, what do I do. The mad side of me wonders wether a few nasties dropped over their side might show them how unpleasant such things are, but I am sure they would only act horrified and disgusted and probably not even have he ability to link it to they have been routinely doing it for years, but also from my side I suppose puts me in same dirty category as them, hence not done it.

Perhaps I should request them best time to lob food over is a wednesday as normally hard up then and could they do it just after their shop and prefereable in still wrapped packages with best before use by dates on it, then we could choose to make better use of the carp comming over the fence:lol:

And to try and aim any non doggy safe choccy at me on the rare occassions I can get to my garden as I dont go out much as I am the choccy addict here, but then again my doggy might be cut up about that:madgrin:

Cyclists, bloody cyclists. They've now taken over from horse boxes, grockles in caravans and those really, really irritating people who indulge their hobby at everybody else's expense by driving around in ancient cars on a Sunday as my pet hate when I'm driving. Why is it that you NEVER come up behind a cyclist when you're on a straight bit of road with nothing coming towards you? I had to pop out this morning and sure enough I got held up by some keep-fit looney wearing ridiculous lycra shorts and a bright yellow top. These gits don't obey the rules of the road, so having got past him once and stopped at some traffic lights - he didn't, so then I had to do it all over again.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Realising my clothes hung out just now by daughter that I will wear to hospital tommorow are likely to come back in smelling of barbecue sausage and the like, I can smell it in my bedroom three floors up, so know what they doccy in the small room will smell tommorw, aux de saus, :-(

Probably will assume I just couldnt be bothered to change clothes:!:

Need to wear I did wash them honestly sticker on my top, well daughter did:jaw:

Well it wasn't today it was last week but it sure as hell made me swear. I'm rubbish at wrapping gifts. If it's a box I'm an expert, if not, well the good news is you probably won't be able to tell what it is, the bad news is it won't look very pretty. My sis came round to swap pressies (I'm a twin) and although I got her pressie a while ago, I left it until she was on her way to wrap it. Big mistake. I got her a lovely top from her fave designer. As I was wrapping it I had to get rid of some excess paper that was getting in the way. The paper started to get a bit thick but I carried on regardless. Yes. I vandalised my own gift :!:!!! When she walked in she dropped mine on the floor and broke it before I even had time to mention the accident so the universe is karmically balanced after all. Thankfully she saw the funny side. Oops.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Insmoniarrrrgghhh!!!

Woke up at 1.30 this morning, still awake at 4am (alarm goes off at 5.30 when I finally start to get some shut-eye) :mad2:

That happens to me sometimes. I don't bother trying to sleep - just get up, so later in the day I'm absolutely knackered. My sympathies.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I was awake all night wondering what "Insomnia" was :razz::lol::razz:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I was awake all night wondering what "Insomnia" was :razz::lol::razz:

Reminds me of the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac who used to lie awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

My doctor says I've got paranoia and multiple personality disorder... well... he didn't actually say it, but we all knew thats what he was thinking!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar