What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

David Cameron on ITV now saying that the public voted for (and wanted) a coalition Government.

Try telling that to all the LIB DEM voters.

A*** HOLE!!!!!:mad2:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your daughters problems, Mazbck.

I've been feeling rough the last couple of weeks, woke up Saturday morning with one very very bloodshot right eye (good eye) and blurry left eye. Got appointment with excellent optician (not one of the big chains, small independant one, been using them for years) and discovered I have a burst blood vessel in right eye and possible cataract in left eye, got appointment for eye clinic for Tuesday....

Got emergency GP appointment this morning to have diabetes test (although optician did say this was probably ruled out...) and blood pressure checks..

Also have arthritis in neck but seeing a chiropractitioner about this (top three vertabrae knackered)...

Still at least I don't have to go to work until new glasses sorted out (cost £99 coz I alreay had a decent pair of Armani glasses which were given to me!)

Sorry to hear about your daughters problems, Mazbck.

I've been feeling rough the last couple of weeks, woke up Saturday morning with one very very bloodshot right eye (good eye) and blurry left eye. Got appointment with excellent optician (not one of the big chains, small independant one, been using them for years) and discovered I have a burst blood vessel in right eye and possible cataract in left eye, got appointment for eye clinic for Tuesday....

Got emergency GP appointment this morning to have diabetes test (although optician did say this was probably ruled out...) and blood pressure checks..

Also have arthritis in neck but seeing a chiropractitioner about this (top three vertabrae knackered)...

Still at least I don't have to go to work until new glasses sorted out (cost £99 coz I alreay had a decent pair of Armani glasses which were given to me!)

Cripes, thats some weekend hon.

I got arthur in my neck, is chiro any good for it? Would you recommend it?

thanks guys, its a tricky situation that I cant say much about but there is an on going police investigation and she is being offered counselling as well.

As a parent I just felt so useless that I wasnt there to stop it.

Picked up a bug somewhere, feel aweful today. . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Rabies or man flu UK?

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

twit parked over the "school no parking" diagonal lines

teacher came out and asked him to move, he swore middle fingered shouted something about no one ever enforcing them reversed up and nearly hit two small lasses

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Picked up a bug somewhere, feel aweful today. . .

You don't live near me do you cos I feel ruddy awful too :sick:

A so called freind saying that I'm not ill, never have been and also I'm a 'sympathy seeker'! WTF!!!

Wow. Nice friends you have BB. Bet he/she is an attention seeker and when someone else is/has been poorly, it's nowhere near as bad as theirs

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

A so called freind saying that I'm not ill, never have been and also I'm a 'sympathy seeker'! WTF!!!
Wow she's either brave or stupid!

Seriously though i have a friend who i believe has munchausens, i dont know how to tell her.

She's up the doctors every week and always tells everyone on facebook how ill she feels and if its not her thats ill she's making up illnesses for her kids!

Should i have a confidential word with a health visitor? we share the same surgery :???:

Initially I swore but now I'm laughing my f'ing ass off! The Leeds losers sent me two letters in the same envelope. 1 is supposed to be from freemans.com and the other from them. I've NEVER had an account with freemans.com!

I called freemans and they said they have no record of me on their systems but they refused to send me a letter to that effect!

I called Leeds and they can't find me either! They do have my details but wouldn't say where from. The alleged account is due to become statute barred on 28th August 2010! The amount is less than £200 so I would rule out fraud because if there was identity theft then I would assume there would be much a higher amount.

They even said that they've had a lot of problems with freemans accounts and freemans admitted the same.

Both companies apologised but I told them it wasn't good enough. losers inc. said they're returning the account to Freemans and will write to me advising that they will not contact me again. Should I sue?

Bad luck mazbck.

Didn't they give you some decent pain killers?

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Thanks guys, yeah I did get decent painkillersbut they only take the edge off it, and the cast is bigger than the last one.

Now my heating is playing up, so waiting for Scottish Gas to hurry up, still trying to get through to council about LHA, and now my boss has moaned and whined about me to other members of staff!!!