What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I walked out of the school gates this morning after dropping my son off at school when a young girl (about 24) ran right into me without looking. I went to say something but she just ignored me and carried on running. I carried on towards home only to see a commotion further up the road. It appears that she had run a red light in her car and knocked down a mum who was walking home from the school. Her description was exactly the same as the witnesses at the scene. (No wonder she was running so fast. with no regard to who may be coming around the corner).

It may have been shock, it may have been something else. But anyone who injures anyone in any way and then runs away makes me really want to swear.:mad:

God only knows what state the poor woman who got ran over is in, but she didn't look too good to me.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just had a call from the police (as I was a potential witness) and it appears that the girl in question has called them to own up. She is saying that she just panicked and didn't think about what she was doing. The police are going to see her anyway to rule out alcohol or drugs. I think she will still be in a lot of trouble anyway for running away, regardless of reasons.

Well' date=' just had a call from the police (as I was a potential witness) and it appears that the girl in question has called them to own up. She is saying that she just panicked and didn't think about what she was doing. The police are going to see her anyway to rule out alcohol or drugs. She'll have plenty of time to have a little tipple or a fix before they arrive no doubt... :rolleyes:I think she will still be in a lot of trouble anyway for running away, regardless of reasons.

Hope the 'mum' is ok...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

I've just sneezed whilst sitting in an awkward position and I felt something click in my lower spine. Now I can hardly move.

owwwwwwwwwwww:mad:

I've just sneezed whilst sitting in an awkward position and I felt something click in my lower spine. Now I can hardly move.

owwwwwwwwwwww:mad:

Bookie and Spam have ways of getting you back.... pun intended...:p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Our local Asda's have a fantastic special offer on at the moment where all their large tins of sweeties like Heroes, Mingles, Roses etc are 2 for £7.00. So me in my infinite wisdom bought 4 tins of different flavours yesterday, thinking Christmas is coming up and these tins make ideal last minute pressies.

I have just come back from walking the dog to find my hubby and son sitting eating 2 boxes of them :mad:.

I will tell you now, there were a good few choice words of the unrepeatable kind to both of them!!!

Our local Asda's have a fantastic special offer on at the moment where all their large tins of sweeties like Heroes, Mingles, Roses etc are 2 for £7.00. So me in my infinite wisdom bought 4 tins of different flavours yesterday, thinking Christmas is coming up and these tins make ideal last minute pressies.

I have just come back from walking the dog to find my hubby and son sitting eating 2 boxes of them :evil:.

I will tell you now, there were a good few choice words of the unrepeatable kind to both of them!!!

I wondered why there was a crowd round the tins in my Asda yesterday. That is a good offer. But I would eat them straightaway.

I have just come back from walking the dog to find my hubby and son sitting eating 2 boxes of them :mad:.

Only 2 of the tins? You were lucky:D

oh receiving a £75 parking fine from a private company when he was sitting in the car:mad:

I'd have laughed in the face of whoever issued it. Fine my rear!! Peeps have enough things to deal with without pandering to these charlatans!!

I see you've had the 'ignore' advice. Quality...another profit-hunting muppet/mob not getting paid. :D

The theroy there is that if they get to close to u they manage to spook u into moving to a different till then take your space.

Hence why i shop on line.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.