LloydsTSB CCA Request. No reply.

Jon7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I sent off the CCA request template form this site on 27/04/09 to Lloyds in Brighton (rec dev) Lloyds received and signed for it on 28/04/09 at 8:10AM.

I have heard nothing since from Lloyds (still waiting) and they have not replayed to my CCA request within 12+2 Days. Should I send Dispute letter or a follow up letter for my original request?

Any advice would be most helpful and received with thanks.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

The +2 days are for delivery and then the 12 WORKING days follow on from that. Don't include weekends or bank holidays

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Hi unhappy chap,

i sent it to my local Lloyds TSB in Brighton, since they send me all documents from there.

I sent them a account in Dispute letter ( That was delivered by Royal mail on the 20/05/09 ) on the day I said I would (19/05/09).

I have now had a ( date on defluat notice 20/5/09) Default notice turn up today (22/05/09. Even though in the Default letter sent, it says very clearly that they ( Lloyds ) are not allowed to send a Default notice or demand payment while the account is in dispute.

They have ignored both the CCA request and are now ignoring the account in Dispute letter as well.

Hi

I am in a similar position - sent cca rquest and dispute letter. Received a letter " we have had a high demand for ccas and we are dealing with your complaint within 8 weeks"

Even though I have repeatedly said I will only communicate in writing, they are still ringing me, and when I protest to their calls they threaten to keep ringing. I am now logging calls in preparation to sue for telephone harassment.

After you have sent a reminder letter, you can leave it for a while. However, if you end up being taken to court, I think it will be in your favour to show that you have tried to resolve things. I am sending them a reminder letter after their own deadline of 8 weeks. I refuse to talk to their call centre when they are chasing for payment, but if it is not the call centre I tell them very politely, that they have failed to comply with my request under the CCA 1974

At this point they usually say they will look into it for me, but hear

nothing more.

I have noticed that a lot of lenders (especially dcas) create a false history by writing to you saying things like "you have failed to reply" or "if you continue to ignore"

by writing to them every now and again, if it gets to court you can prove that you have not ignored them

cas

Hi cas, sorry to hear you to are having big problems too. Lucky I changed my phone number, as I was tried of getting phone calls all day, 7 days a week, for 3 months a few years ago.

I, myself Have not had any letters like "we have had a high demand for ccas and we are dealing with your complaint within 8 weeks". I have heard nothing from Lloyds, just an law breaking default?

Should I send letters and make a compliant to OFT and FOS? Anyone?

Also can anyone tell if Andover, Hampshire.SP10 1RE is real or fake address for Lloyds Collections Centre?

Should I re-send copy of my cca request, with a copy of Account in Dispute again to Lloyds with a copy of their so-called Default notice? Anyone?

Hi,

Yes do complain.

You can get info about complaints here:

contact us

The Office of Fair Trading: Contact us

Ignore the bit about the OFT not doing individual cases. They don't but they collate all the negative info about the banks and then once they get enough, they investigate.

Contact Trading Standards too, either directly if you can or via Consumer Direct

Consumer Direct - Contact us.

You could always try your MP too (as much use as they are at the moment)

fox

Hi Jo

unfortunately, changing my number is not an option as I run a business from home. If the calls continue I am going to take action and see if I can get compensation, I am tired of the way they speak to me.I have started to transcribe calls from them now. They even rang on sat afternoon

cas

Hi cas, That's shame that you can not change your number. I was lucky I could, now peace. 9 times a day or more, 5 mins in between phone calls.

Good idea to keep a log for times and dates of calls and to transcribe calls also. I wish I had but you live and learn.

Hi Jo

unfortunately, changing my number is not an option as I run a business from home. If the calls continue I am going to take action and see if I can get compensation, I am tired of the way they speak to me.I have started to transcribe calls from them now. They even rang on sat afternoon

cas

I used to get calls every day or so but 2 weeks ago when they started the security questions i just stated that i will no give out any response to them over the phone as i dont trust who is asking me the questions and if it is who they say they are then i will only communicate by letter. There was stunned silence for a few seconds then she just said ok and goodbye. I recieved a letter a few days later but no more bloody calls;)

Dazza vs Lloyds #1 £4350:D

Dazza vs Lloyds #2 £1495:D

Dazza vs Lloyds PPI £1200:D

I wish it was that easy! I refuse to go through security, and tell them "WRITING ONLY" but they just say "WE WILL KEEP CALLING" they are often very rude and aggressive, which is why I am trascribing their calls now.

cas

Hi cas, after a little reading on what to do about this. The only way is write a letter to them and put it in black white that you will only communicate with them in writing and if they still keep calling after that,Send your proof that you asked them to communicate with in writing only along with your proof of phones calls to either the bank it's self or straight to OFT who will deal with the harassment. There is template letter you can send.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/52-harassment/135--harassment-by-telephone-response-letter-

• 2 weeks later...

Jon, The links don't work??

Hi

Finally Lloyds sent CCA to me on the 7/06/09 ( date on letter that comes with CCA is 6/06/09). It has signatures of both lLyods and myself but is missing the date and the year of agreement.

It seems to missing terms and conditions. Also missing Any agreement for Sentinel Card Protection and payment Protection cover. These payments for Sentinel Card Protection and payment Protection cover have been paid and added on to each statement since taking out the the card with Lloyds.

Can I claim back for Sentinel Card Protection and payment Protection cover, if there is no agreement?

The so-called CCA also has a signature made by a diffident LLoyds employee on it, compared to the one the sent me at the time of taking out the card.

The one the sent me at the time of taking out the card has a LLyods signature but not mine.

I will post later.

First images is what Lloyds sent on 7/06/09

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww127/JfS40/LloydsCCA1.jpg

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww127/JfS40/LloydsCCA2.jpg

Next image is one I already had but don't know from when.

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww127/JfS40/LloydsCCAold.jpg

These image is yet another copy from ages ago.

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww127/JfS40/LloydsCCAold11.jpg

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww127/JfS40/LloydsC1.jpg

All the rest of recent doc's form Lloyds will be posted later.

Check out these so-called CCA's and see what you think.

regards, Jon.