LloydsTSB CCA Request. No reply.

Jon7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The so-called CCA, that Lloyds sent, Looks like a new agreement and not original. Why? Because what they sent with Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

These docs had my original address on at time I applied, while the print out that claims to be a CCA has my current address on it and look like it was printed off computer this year (2009) and not in the year 1999..

Is this Fraud or what? Any advice most helpful? Any letter to send back to LLoyds?

I have now re-sent the Account in dispute back to Lloyds pointing out, that There is no date or year on docs. Docs on separate pieces when should have been on back of so-called CCA, with cancellation box( this was missing), Current terms and conditions are not original, how the so-called CAA is totally different to the copy they sent me at time I applied for the card in 2003.

And all I get back in reply is a Solicitors letter, stating i have been served with a default notice ( default notice sent while account in dispute and with no CCA issued from Lloyds). Any advice on this??

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww127/JfS40/LLo-Lie.jpg

bump

My fight so far:

hunni2006 V Halifax Bank: Charges £963.11 refunded nov 2006:D

Cabot financial V hunni2006: defending court summons, ongoing... July 09 :-x:-x:-x don't even get me started about them....grrr still battling

hunni2006 V Capital One: SA request & CCA issued, ongoing.. July 09 OC 'checking the archives...' Sept 09, no agreement, files closed!:D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< please feel free to tip my scales if I've been helpful!

:DLearning more, every day.....

I have No legal training, any opinions and advice posted are entirely my own opinion, and based on life experiences and knowledge gained on this great site. Ultimately, what you do is up to you.

• 10 months later...

Hi, does the word " Card" have to be in the title of a CCA and not just say "Credit Agreement"? And does the date and year also have to be on it? If missing any of these. does it mean a CCA has never existed in the first place, if these are missing from what is sent by Loyds now and what was signed when card was issued?