What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1975 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the three posts above and my thoughts going back to when the boys were little and both of them writting their list to santa then my lighting the lovely real fire and posting the notes up the chimney and both boys would run to the front garden to see if they came out the chimney pot....of course they were incinerated from the fire but it was all good and thinking back to their little happy faces xx.....22 and nearly 19 now

Nearly pooped myself !!!! and wish I had not screamed.

Postie arrived so window was wide open with just net.

A bird think sparrow, flew under the open window and up and sat on the window frame inside my bedroom nudging at the net as if wanted to come in.

I screamed unfortuntaley adn scared it off, now wonder if it was hungry?

Will place peanuts on front of house just in case has not found the birdy table yet :)

My lovely daughter. Chest/asthma playing up, just walk to loo and panting as if in labour lol, so asked her to do some jobs, tidy kitchen, mop and load washing machine, she said jokingly love to, can I have a suprise as in did have a bit of xmas choccy about till it was eaten, anyhow said yes. So she cooked tea, did the jobs etc....made me a cuppa and had a cuddle and said could I have that suprise now?

She collects belt buckles and some can cost quite a bit, found some brill ones some weeks ago half price in a clothes store, so gave her one of those, sort of metal drama masks side by side with rebel fingers in certain position upside down, think it supposed to say cool in finger language, looks like upside down V to me, anyhow she is cooing and loves it, as got her a skull last time.

Brill got it for only 5.oo have tidy kitchen and front room and she is happy for doing it, she normally does not ask anything so it was nice to give her a suprise.

So I can argue my panting is down to my tidying the house,tiring this tidying, seriously havnt the lung power to do it today, been in bed for near a week, bog off asthma:lol:

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

two things made me smile so far today...the first was a reply from creation finiacial 'swervices' they said that due to my latest letter to them I would get a real response from them about my ppi claim within the next four weeks " I smell shyte".........plus I'm just back from having my Renal eye examination 'slit test'........my god what a thing to have BUT after the test the examiner said ...no mate nothing at ALL wrong with your eyes and that I could leave so I pretended to walk into the doorfame.........................anywayI knew that my eyes were ok or else i'd be typing this .................v,.kklthdm,nb,mtnjh,.rjy,.rmg,.hmrt,.hh

two things made me smile so far today...the first was a reply from creation finiacial 'swervices' they said that due to my latest letter to them I would get a real response from them about my ppi claim within the next four weeks " I smell shyte".........plus I'm just back from having my Renal eye examination 'slit test'........my god what a thing to have BUT after the test the examiner said ...no mate nothing at ALL wrong with your eyes and that I could leave so I pretended to walk into the doorfame.........................anywayI knew that my eyes were ok or else i'd be typing this .................v,.kklthdm,nb,mtnjh,.rjy,.rmg,.hmrt,.hh

:lol: Your post got me giggling xx

Got an e-mail today from a bored local housewife, 43, who was looking for some hot action! So I sent her my ironing. That'll keep the lazy tart busy.

Edited by ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

There is a fantastic new sex position called 'The Parcelforce'.

Apparantly, you can stay in all day and nobody comes.:razz:

Sod'em, your post couldn't have arrived at a better time, I am sitting at my desk feeling very low and it has really made me laugh!

Thankyou :-D

Oh... mine was no good then?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

There is a fantastic new sex position called 'The Parcelforce'.

Apparantly, you can stay in all day and nobody comes.:razz:

Got an e-mail today from a bored local housewife, 43, who was looking for some hot action! So I sent her my ironing. That'll keep the lazy tart busy.

Now they are funny:lol: