What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I phoned hsbc the other day to see if they could help with regards to the charges they we going to take out in the next few days (£100!!).

They said they couldn't do much but did say they would refund one £25 charge for going over my od as I'd paid money in that day. It was better than nothing I thought.

Just checked my acc now and it looks like they've scrubbed all the charges for that acc?! So now I'm 'only' paying £31 instead!! Woohoo!!

Mistake or intentional, I ain't gonna tell them!!! But that's made my day!!!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

I wore a white blouse with black spots today. Three year old grandson said, "I like your shirt, Nana you look like a Dalmation!"

After putting him into his car seat and attempting to get into the driving seat, my arthritis is nasty this week, and moaning, "oh my knee" he informed me that it wasn't my knee it was because I had a big bottom!

I told him, "so Nana is a Dalmation with a big bottom!" "Yes", he said, with a big grin on his face!

Give my love to Robbie and have a great time.:-D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The news that my father's treatment for prostate cancer has been successful. He hasn't talked about it much, especially to me, but now I can tell how relieved he is. I feared the worst, glad to be proved wrong.

HB x :)

Brilliant news HB :-D

I've got an old bike I don't need anymore. You can have it if you want.

You can have the kids as well.:madgrin:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Lets see if anyone wants that old bike, hahahahahaha :)

My sons pressure washer packed up so I said to him to leave it in his front garden and the fairies will dispose of it. 3 months later it was still there so people around here must be more honest than I thought.

Yesterday and today. A very close friend home for a week from Portugal taking the time to spend two days with me having a good natter, plenty of wine and some lovely food :) Some of my friends REALLY know when to spoil their loved ones :)

Sounds great BB. Glad you're having a good time.:-)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The news that my father's treatment for prostate cancer has been successful. He hasn't talked about it much, especially to me, but now I can tell how relieved he is. I feared the worst, glad to be proved wrong.

HB x :)

Wonderful news for your Father, you and the family HB. Research has come on in leaps and bounds and I am so pleased for you.

We seem to be popular with receiving messages from far away places, it's very curious. Russian in Russian out:madgrin:

I have a friend on a Greek Island who's birthday is 4th July, known each other since 5 years old. Waiting to send her a message.

It starts to rain heavily and for some reason as my bedroom window is open and overwhelming smell of curry appears. Probably the rain has not allowed the smell to fly away, but I must admit whoever was cooking was lucky I didnt try and find out which house it was and invite myself.

YUMMY SMELL:lol: