What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1980 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being in the garden today planting snowdrops from my M+D's garden.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

:lol::lol:

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

My little boy asking me to take a look at his 'pipples' as they felt sore.

As you can imagine, i howled with laughter as he pulled up his jumper to show me his rather pink looking joggers nipples. After applying much trusted germolene, I went on to explain the difference between a nipple and a pimple...what joy! Have giggled all day!

Heart of Midlothian 2 Dundee United 1 :-D

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Now where have I heard that before?.....................Caro?

Got Debt problems?

Help with default notice calculation. Hfc have sent me a default notice dated feb. 2 2011 and date required for settlement is given as feb. 25 2011.

Allowing 4 working days for second class mail and thereafter counting 14 calendar days means that the date for enforcement falls on feb. 22 not 25. Can someone help me?

Can't figure why you have posted in this thread!

Your calcluations are correct IMO, they have just been generous and given you extra time to pay! Or they just don't know how to calculate the correct dates! :razz:

Thanks Dotty just couldn't navigate my way round to start a new thread thats why I sued this one that I already subscribe to. However, does the innacurate calculation regardless of whether they are being generous or mean invalidate the notice?

If you go to the main forum (icon at top left hand side) then hit a new thread button in the appropriate bank forum.

If you can scan the DN and post it up here, then people can offer there opinions as to validity.

It would generally only be invalid if the date was short of the required 14 days but sometimes other things can be wrong.

If you get stuck, hit the help icon to alert the site team and they will start a thread for you.

My 6 year old daughters childhood innocence. She has lost her first tooth tonight and was extremely torn between showing it to her teacher tomorrow or surrendering it to the tooth fairy tonight :-D

I sometimes feel like I could squeeze her all day.

Reminds me of time my son admitted he had found where I used to put the toothfairy finds from under the pillow, the clever little man decided to on one occassion recycle one and see if it would work, it did !!!!

Havnt been to well lately and have to admit in the last three months Ive probably only been dressed for a few days, normaly just in granny nighty and coat, Ive put a lot of weight on also and decided to buy some second hand clothes off ebay and see what I got as well needed some to fit. Got some bargains and my son came downstairs and made a point of saying how lovely I looked.

Boost I needed as was worried looked like a sack of potatos xx:-)

Whats he after?:madgrin: